Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Transformers:dark Of The Moon - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Transformers:dark Of The Moon (819 Views)

Transformers Robot Replica In Lagos / Transformers-dark Of The Moon(2011) Latest / New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformers:dark Of The Moon by papniqin: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2011
Finally! The Autobots "goes to the mattresses!"

Seen the latest Transformers?  Frankly, I think it's a bit slow and lacks the spark that the first two installments gave us.  Although, now, the Autobots gave their battle-best.  They learned to be on the offensive, giving a new light on the "Heroes of Cybertron."  I wouldn't want to give anything away, so go and see the movie for yourself and I hope you like it.
Re: Transformers:dark Of The Moon by teeluv(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2011
to a certain xtent i tend to disagree even thought it picked up slowly, the story line was good, the graphics was nice the lines were ok and bumblebee didnt fail to impress me as usuall even though i had problems with the chemistry between the chick nd shia, i still feel d movie was worth it,
Re: Transformers:dark Of The Moon by iice(f): 4:31am On Jun 30, 2011
Gonna see it the weekend. Can't catch a break angry

How was the new girl? Do i have to mentally edit her out when i watch it?
Re: Transformers:dark Of The Moon by obinna5000(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2011
I'll definitely check it out when it hits Nigerian cinemas hopefully on July 8 2011.
Re: Transformers:dark Of The Moon by mikuz(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2011
Iice the mental editor!
Re: Transformers:dark Of The Moon by james85: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2011
I think always.How is it possible.Can be Transformers in real life?
Well i liked this series.

3d movies
Re: Transformers:dark Of The Moon by junnydavis: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2011
will surely see the movie !
Re: Transformers:dark Of The Moon by obinna5000(m): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2011
TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON is now showing at cinemas in Nigeria.

I'll check it out during the week.
Re: Transformers:dark Of The Moon by Alisha2: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2011
That is just an amazing movie to watch and enjoy. That is one of my favorite movies to watch and enjoy. I like watching this movie very much. I saw this movie few days ago with my friends. Thanks for sharing this. Now I am looking forward to Watch Project Nim . That is a worth watching documentary movie to watch and enjoy. Reviews of this movie is also very  nice, So I am very excited to watch this movie.
Re: Transformers:dark Of The Moon by Fiyin007: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2011
Just saw the movie in 3D @ genesisdeluxecinemas. The Experience was great. Seeing is believing. Nice work Michael Bay.
Re: Transformers:dark Of The Moon by amblors(m): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2011
The movie was entertaining and also with stunning picture. preferred the first two though.

(1) (Reply)

Contestant Turns Deaf & Dumb On Gulder Ultimate Search Xi / 35 Year Old Man Writes His Own Obituary Shortly Before He Dies Revealing He Is S / New Movie Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.