Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Transformers-dark Of The Moon(2011) Latest - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Transformers-dark Of The Moon(2011) Latest (1404 Views)

Transformers Robot Replica In Lagos / Transformers:dark Of The Moon / New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformers-dark Of The Moon(2011) Latest by mashnino(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2011
THIS SHOULD BE THE BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR, GUYS YOU NEED TO WATCH THE MOVIE, THIS IS THE LINK TO THE TORRENT FILE, SO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT AT YOUR LEISURWZ

TRANSFORMERS-DARK OF THE MOON
Re: Transformers-dark Of The Moon(2011) Latest by Mcleo007(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2011
Lovely flick, though i doubt it can win movie of the year. Also have a review about it on ma blog. Check the signature below.
Re: Transformers-dark Of The Moon(2011) Latest by billyjordon: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2011
This is one of the best 3D movies so far. The film itself is the brighter of the film medium, and this problem settles itself. The last thing that worried me before I see this is that if there was a lot of work to a high speed and may be this combination that would give me the 3D motion sickness, at the end of the movie: No problems.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Better Fighter Between Jet Li And Jackie Chan?? / If She Was A Movie, What Title Would You Give Her / Max Payne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.