Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

See What I Did After Reading The Bible Completely For Thr 3rd Time. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What I Did After Reading The Bible Completely For Thr 3rd Time. (1297 Views)

I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. / Prayers, Fasting, Reading The Bible & Being Sober Are Secret To Less Sin? / Man Reveals Why He Hates Reading The Bible, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See What I Did After Reading The Bible Completely For Thr 3rd Time. by elated177: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Workch:
I do, it means the ability to critical observe, analyze phenomenon, test them, and establish repeatable evidence.

Someone like you who cannot provide evidence for a god but believe one exist is not a good example of critical thinker. There's no basis to differentiate you from an uneducated village person, most of them still hold the God belief.
It's hard for you to see an uneducated person leave religion, he doesn't have the mental sagacity to reason beyond it. This is not to see that some relgious people are not educated, but alot of you cannot think properly.

Ehehehehe! I laugh in Mbaise! Ihe efu!

What I have and know have been tested, tasted and certified and confirmed to be true.
I have seen, I have felt, I have tested, I have tasted and I have confirmed the greatness and awesomeness of my God, my Father in heaven, my Daddy in the sky, YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God. He is the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

YHVH ALMIGHTY BE PRAISED!
Re: See What I Did After Reading The Bible Completely For Thr 3rd Time. by Workch: 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
elated177:

Ehehehehe! I laugh in Mbaise! Ihe efu!

What I have and know have been tested, tasted and certified and confirmed to be true.
I have seen, I have felt, I have tested, I have tasted and I have confirmed the greatness and awesomeness of my God, my Father in heaven, my Daddy in the sky, YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God. He is the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

YHVH ALMIGHTY BE PRAISED!
You have tested your own personal delusions that cannot be verified by an Independent entity.
If you have a methodology to test your God, provide it hence you are no more than a bad thinker.

It's as simple as that
Re: See What I Did After Reading The Bible Completely For Thr 3rd Time. by elated177: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2022
Workch:
You have tested your own personal delusions that cannot be verified by an Independent entity.
If you have a methodology to test your God, provide it hence you are no more than a bad thinker.

It's as simple as that

Wail, wail, wail, workch, wail.
Wail, wail, wail, workch, wail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas ! What it all about ? / What Is This World Turning Into? / No Pre-trib Rapture !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.