Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine (683 Views)

US Bans ‘advanced Tech’ Firms From Building Facilities In China For 10 Years / Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by yomexp(m): 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
❗️US State Under Sec. Nuland says Washington working with Ukraine to prevent biological research facilities from falling into Russian hands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2cwGscanAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNpgMJhvtpY
Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by SarkinYarki: 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Putin was 100 percent right

5 Likes

Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by yomexp(m): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Putin was 100 percent right
please how can i upload the video
Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by yomexp(m): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by SarkinYarki: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
yomexp:
please how can i upload the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20fgoWZeIps
Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by yomexp(m): 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by SarkinYarki: 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
yomexp:
It's not loading from YouTube because it's still live
Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by yomexp(m): 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:

It's not loading from YouTube because it's still live
yeah i got it. But i have this shot clip where she Admitted that Ukraine have biology weapon facilities. It turns out that Putin was spot on.

Anyway i am not surprised because putin was a former KGB. So he knows how to to get American secrets.

4 Likes

Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by Northernblood5(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Black Africans proving their stupidity once more.

What do you think Research Lab is to start from?

Kai. Where do you think that most Diesese, Virus e.t.c are studied to ascertain it's behavior and possible cure are done?

Iberibe ndị isi Ojii enweghị ngwucha.

You guys will foolishly engulf Accusations and Propaganda made by Russia on one hand, and then point to Western Media with the other hand accusing it of spreading lies. Ndị iberibe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by izenco2005(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please stop all this nonsense so many thing to talk about boko Haram fulani herdsmen bandit unknown gun men. undecided
Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by Jackanda1(m): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Keep posting fake news.

Edit: Russia might be using this propaganda as a false flag to attack ukraine with chemical weapons.

1 Like

Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by yomexp(m): 12:57am On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by alizma: 1:34am On Mar 09, 2022
izenco2005:
Please stop all this nonsense so many thing to talk about boko Haram fulani herdsmen bandit unknown gun men. undecided
We have taste for something foreign.
Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by chigonye: 12:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Northernblood5:

Kai. Where do you think that most Diesese, Virus e.t.c are studied to ascertain it's behavior and possible cure are done?

You guys will foolishly engulf Accusations and Propaganda made by Russia on one hand, and then point to Western Media with the other hand accusing it of spreading lies. Ndị iberibe

You are the one proving your stupidity here.

Where do you think COVID-19 came from? It was from a research lab in China, operated and largely funded by the US.

Why is US operating a bio lab in Ukraine close to Russia?

What do you think the US will do if Russia decides to also have a bio lab where the US borders Canada or Mexico?

If America wants to study viruses and diseases, why can't they do it in thier country alone? Why is America always acting like other countries can't resolve their own issues themselves

I'm also sure you have no idea what bioweapons are and how/where they are made?

Please stop display your ignorance on cheap internet data, biko!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by Biodun556(m): 12:19am On Mar 10, 2022
chigonye:

Where do you think COVID-19 came from? It was from a research lab in China, operated and largely funded by the US.

What do you think the US will do if Russia decides to also have a bio lab where the US borders Canada or Mexico?

If America wants to study viruses as d diseases, what be can't they do it in thier country alone? Why is America always acting like other countries can't resolve their own issues themselves

Coronavirus is from US funded research lab in China

1 Like

Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 10, 2022
Northernblood5:

Tell them.
Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2022
chigonye:

If America wants to study viruses as d diseases, what be can't they do it in thier country alone? Why is America always acting like other countries can't resolve their own issues themselves

Damn. I have to quote the bold, Very irritating to the eyes.

Who told you US was funding the Research in Wuhan China? Do you know how difficult it is for such to even happen? This is False.

Again please read about the lab in Ukraine, its own by Ukraine and for their research and not US, US and other are now working with Ukraine to make sure that the research materials from the lab do not fall into the hands of russians.

Do not swallow propaganda from russia.
Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by Camelot65: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2022
Biodun556:

Coronavirus is from US funded research lab in China
Keep lying to yourself. Read what you wrote loudly to yourself and see if it makes sense
Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by Biodun556(m): 9:45am On Mar 10, 2022
Camelot65:
Keep lying to yourself. Read what you wrote loudly to yourself and see if it makes sense

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/57932699.amp
Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by Sadr: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2022
Even if the US is openly having carnal knowledge of some people's wives here, they will sheepishly look the other way. People suffering from Western Stockholm syndrome.

4 Likes

Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by chigonye: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
BritishNaija:

Damn. I have quote the bold, Very irritating to the eyes.

Who told you US was funding the Research in Wuhan China? Do you know how difficult it is for such to even happen? This is False.

Again please read about the lab in Ukraine, its own by Ukraine and for their research and not US, US and other are now working with Ukraine to make sure that the research materials from the lab do not fall into the hands of russians.

Do not swallow propaganda from russia.

You're obviously choked on the garbage from CNN and its allies on the mainstream media! Go on YouTube search for the panel hearing of Anthony Fauci and Senator Rand Paul. Also go and read on what the Gain of Function is all about and its relevance to the COVID19 outbreak.

Again, those biolabs in the Ukraine/Russia border are largely funded by the US. The US admitted it. Why are you so stubborn �

Stop parading your ignorance excitedly!

4 Likes

Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 11, 2022
chigonye:

You're obviously choked on the garbage from CNN and its allies on the mainstream media! Go on YouTube search for the panel hearing of Anthony Fauci and Senator Rand Paul. Also go and read on what the Gain of Function is all about and its relevance to the COVID19 outbreak.

Again, those biolabs in the Ukraine/Russia border are largely funded by the US. The US admitted it. Why are you so stubborn �

Stop parading your ignorance excitedly!

You are No brainer, you think you are chatting your usual fellow nairaland group of mongoose.

Show the evidence where US admitted he is funding the so called lab in ukraine.
Just like some other lame nairalanders who do not have any fact,But quick to point out that people are getting their News from CNN, It shows you are too lame and have to be smarter than that.
Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by yomexp(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
BritishNaija:

You are No brainer, you think you are chatting your usual fellow nairaland group of mongoose.

Show the evidence where US admitted he is funding the so called lab in ukraine.
Just like some other lame nairalanders who do not have any fact,But quick to point out that people are getting their News from CNN, It shows you are too lame and have to be smarter than that.

Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
yomexp:

You are quite dumber than i thought by uploading a cut out video to try and suit your defence, i have the full video of that and know what was said.

You removed the part she said Ukraine possesed biological research facility,and post me a video after the cut to make it look like she was saying that US have it, You are not smart at all if that is what you could come up with.
Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by yomexp(m): 4:00am On Mar 12, 2022
BritishNaija:

You are quite dumber than i thought by uploading a cut out video to try and suit your defence, i have the full video of that and know what was said.

You removed the part she said Ukraine possesed biological research facility,and post me a video after the cut to make it look like she was saying that US have it, You are not smart at all if that is what you could come up with.
first of... i don't know why you are so rude.

I don't know why you can't have a civilised conversation without insult and so much bile.

Second of... You are too naive to understand the political intrigues playing out here so, trying to enlighten you is like flogging a dead horse.

Thirdly... You are a kid. This discussion is for grown ups.

1 Like

Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by yomexp(m): 4:05am On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 12, 2022
yomexp:
first of... i don't know why you are so rude.

I don't know why you can't have a civilised conversation without insult and so much bile.

Second of... You are too naive to understand the political intrigues playing out here so, trying to enlighten you is like flogging a dead horse.

Thirdly... You are a kid. This discussion is for grown ups.

You are not smart like i said by posting that video, Take your self acclaimed grown up to your fellow Putin's propaganda machines, You do not have any fact and deal with that.
Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by MJBOLT: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
they were probably creating agent orange 2.0

chigonye:

Re: Hear America Admitting To Having Biological Weapon Facilities In Ukraine by jmoore(m): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Fools posting Russian propaganda up and down.

(1) (Reply)

Azov Battalion Refuse To Surrender In Besieged Mariupol, Destroy Russian Z Tanks / News From Ukraine: Family Of 9 Survived Missile Droped At Home! Pic Video / Russia Heading For Defeat In Ukraine—former Chinese Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.