Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

See This Free School For Poor Children In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See This Free School For Poor Children In Nigeria (213 Views)

Pastor Chris Foundation Commissions The Largest 100% Free School In Edo State / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online / UI May Withdraw 580 100 Level Students For Poor Academic Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See This Free School For Poor Children In Nigeria by nigerianrevolut(f): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2022
I found this story on Facebook.

Meet a young lady who resigned from a lucrative teaching job to start a Free School

The Azemobor Gregory Foundation and Jah Messenger, Theo Ogbhemhe at Oakbridge Foundation Free School at Katampe, a suburb in Abuja.

In 2015, a young Lady by name,Angela Ejeme, resigned from her lucrative teaching job to start a Free School , and many people thought she was crazy for such a 'foolish' decision.

Driven by an uncommon passion to give hope and a better future to many out of school indigent kids, using education as a bridge, she sacrificed her career and her comfort to embark on a lonely tortous journey of serving humanity

She started with just one kid, and today, she has over 60 pupils, about 6 teachers and other employees. The children also enjoy a free meal a day.

Miss Angela Ejeme is a true definition of a life of impact and fulfilment. She has chosen the path of RIGHTEOUSNESS( right living).
A life that aligns with her purpose on earth. Kudos to you my sister. I celebrate you.

Beloved, I challenge you today, just like Angela, to pursue a higher purpose for your life that is beyond material 'success' and possessions. You are here for an assignment to add value to humanity. Find that assignment and run with it. Only purpose gives meaning to life.

The Azemobor Gregory Foundation has made a strong commitment to partner with Oakbridge Foundation Free School to give hope and a better future to those lovely kids.

You too can partner with the Free School. With N25,000, you can sponsor a child per term. God bless you!
@oakbridgefoundation
www.oakbridgefoundation.org

Let me specially appreciate, the great Jah messenger, Theo Ogbhemhe for his selfless service to humanity and for linking us to this great School. Jah bless.

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=7385727691467381&id=100000906708023

Re: See This Free School For Poor Children In Nigeria by nigerianrevolut(f): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2022
This is so touching. That aunty is an angel.

How I wish people like Davido, Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Ned Nwoko, Atiku Abubakar, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Linda Ikeji and other kind-hearted Nigerians could donate to support the education of these poor kids.

(1) (Reply)

Project Management Professional March Online Class (pmp) Training / Word Stress In Wassce English: The Rules For Choosing Correct Answers / Amazon Fire TV Stick Error Code 1061 Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.