Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad (41635 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by akanke79: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
iwaeda:

Europe like Swedeen, Norway, where tuition is free
Tuition is not free in Sweden,only PHd is free or paid employment

1 Like

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by humberjade: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:
Please which country in Europe or Asia can I go for my masters with a budget of #3.5m.

My guy try Estonia or Lithuania...plus you have the opportunity of getting a 5 year residence permit once you are done. And since it is a Shenghen country, you can move freely within its member States.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by just2endowed: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
richieray:
You should consider UK,that money will be enough, everything you need is already on the internet, don't get swindled..

You would only need to provide POF

List two school with tuition fees
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by just2endowed: 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:
I came across a University in the USA that won't cost you more than $1000 to get admission and proceed to the embassy for visa with good statement of account. If they reject you with TANGIBLE reasons, they will refund you your money. But you have better chance of succeeding. Just quote me if you need the link.

Need it
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by BigDawsNet: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:
Please which country in Europe or Asia can I go for my masters with a budget of #3.5m.

The United States
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Euegene100001: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Link
digitite:
I came across a University in the USA that won't cost you more than $1000 to get admission and proceed to the embassy for visa with good statement of account. If they reject you with TANGIBLE reasons, they will refund you your money. But you have better chance of succeeding. Just quote me if you need the link.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by house10s2: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
uncleck:
I hope you're not going there to study one of those yeye courses? I can't waste my time to give you recommendations only for you to go and waste money to study something that will only increase the number of job applicants in Nigeria
course like?
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by omotola90(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
abbey621:
The first step is being honest with yourself. What is the purpose of your masters? Is it to come back to 9ja and struggle to get a job? Is it to just jaapa? Perhaps you already work for a company that promised a better position once you have your masters?

When you can answer the above honestly then your path becomes clearer, for example if na to come back and start begging to apply why not just get a masters from a reputable Nigerian institution?

If na to jaapa then make sure you choose a country that you know people because that 3.5 million Naira is chicken change compared to the cost of living abroad. Plenty of our brothers and sisters are stuck with no way back because they did not plan well......Make sure you're well informed!
best response
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Jmarjr(m): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:

I have sent it. I don't think they need SAT, GMAT or even TEOFL, but they will verify your academic credentials. It's a Christian University.
pls send it to me am interested jmartinsjr5000@gmail.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Jamartinez(m): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
cruzydal:

but u will need a block account of 6m< and you have 3.5m . its very simple , chill till end of season when big teams win their games , collect games from Mr bayo and play 2 odd with ur 3.5m, it will give u roughly 7m, pay ur tithe 700k and dash me 300k grin
bury that idea
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Tantamount20: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jalinspy:
Get UK admission: pay tuition deposit of £2000(1.1m cbn), use 1m naira for ihs & visa fee, book flight of 220k naira, then when u reach UK u join others hustle your remaining tuition fee.
3.5m is not enough for UK school migration, only if he want to get struck along the line....how will he pay for POF?...schools in Uk requires 50% before enrollment...did you factor that?...what of Accomodation and maintenance...or is he/she going to start work immediately land in UK?

There's more to it...3.5m can't do the magic

5 Likes

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Mrfrank2001: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:

Send me a whatsapp message or drop your email and I will send it to you. I don't want unserious people to spoil it.

Please help me with the link
donefrank2001@gmail.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Seyitosino(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Germany too I think.

Astoria:
For real? These free tuitions are for EU Nationals only. Note, if you hold a UK passport you will also have to pay tuition as BREXIT already took the UK out of the EU. Out of these EU countries, Norway and Czech Republic happens to be the only ones who offer free tuition to all international students. Kindly correct me if I'm wrong please.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by spyglaxx: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tundex911:
Hope you're not one of the village people like this bah??

Smh

Two things run this world; technology, scalable skills .That's why China's external reserve is at $3.5 trillion and Nigeria is at $40 billion
someone on github created bitcoin and the whole world went kaboooooooooom
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Inosky: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jalinspy:
Get UK admission: pay tuition deposit of £2000(1.1m cbn), use 1m naira for ihs & visa fee, book flight of 220k naira, then when u reach UK u join others hustle your remaining tuition fee.

That's how my guy, packed his family and moved.
H's wife is working and has also given birth there. The guy is thinking of doing another masters there, by then his daughter would has gotten a citizenship status.
Very smart guy and smart move.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by GambaOsaka: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:

That’s more than enough for an MSc. in Ukraine.
You go go?
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by linqzs: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
ModestGal:
Come to Canada, don't go to these yeye countries

Hi,
Are you in Canada? I would appreciate if you can help with a detailed information about the cost of masters program in Canada. Like the cost and anything you might know of
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by lollmaolol(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:

go to belgium..!

1 Like

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Fxwarrior: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:

Ukraine embarassed
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Salis2020: 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
It's can. Take you to Russia
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Runtown07: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:
I need the link
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by duchez(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
ModestGal:
Come to Canada, don't go to these yeye countries
Please can you shed more light on this?
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by moneyest(m): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:

Send me a whatsapp message or drop your email and I will send it to you. I don't want unserious people to spoil it.

mey45.45@outlook.com

Thank you
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Runtown07: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:
anthonyubebe1986@gmail.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Nwaokeigbo(f): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:
pls I need it. comfortokoroafor256@gmail.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Inosky: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:

I have sent it. I don't think they need SAT, GMAT or even TEOFL, but they will verify your academic credentials. It's a Christian University.

Link baba?
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Wesporting: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
Use that money to invest in farming in Nigeria. I'm two years time, use the power of your farm to migrate to any country.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by feyisy86(m): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Run o
A305:
Kiev Ukraine
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Agbebakun22: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:
boss abeg help me with link mate. Felixpeterson74@gmail.com, thanks man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) / Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos / Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.