Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? (2643 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) / Mike Bamiloye Dancing At His Daughter, Darasimi's Wedding / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
LordReed:

I guess it was your ghost that wrote:

LoLz!

grin hehehe grin No Road! grin grin grin grin
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by LordReed(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
HardMirror:
you are a shameless liar. You categorically said God did not listen to Rachel but her husband. Damn! Your lies are pathetic

I call him Mr Obfuscationist. He will see blue and say its a lighter shade of black then claim he has won. So childish.

2 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
HardMirror:
Lordreed, this guy has a personality disorder. He is lost in lala land

Loser's Supporters club member very bitterly complaining! grin grin grin grin
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by HardMirror(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
LordReed:

I call him Mr Obfuscationist. He will see blue and say its a lighter shade of black then claim he has won. So childish.
he is best ignored
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
HardMirror:
can you show us where god made it know rachel was evil?

Why are you so so foolish? grin

Is it when Match has finished that you are asking "when are they playing?" grin grin

Oh, for Ólódó! grin grin grin
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
HardMirror:
you are a shameless liar. You categorically said God did not listen to Rachel but her husband. Damn! Your lies are pathetic

Now See, Fool, YOU ARE THE LIAR! FOOL! grin

LordReed:

Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by LordReed(m): 11:46am On Mar 12
Dtruthspeaker:

And this is of course every woman knows that Rape is one of the punishment which falls on evil women (Rape, Barrenness, Extremely hard and painfilled child birth and Death during child birth).

SO JOSEPH'S MOTHER was evil that's why she died birthing Benjamin?...
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) (Share)
Contd! And oh, because the thief said "Joseph's Mother" you were very stupid not to real-eyes that, that means Rachel! What a big Fool you are! Fool. grin

LordReed:

I'm Pushing P|MEMENTO MORI/MEMENTO VIVERE
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:48pm On Mar 12
LordReed:

So Joseph's mother was evil that's why she died birthing Benjamin?...

Dtruthpeaker!
Yes! We have some details of Rachel's works so we know that she was evil. grin

So, Lying Fool, you see now that you are the Stupid Stupid Lying Fool, who came late to the match and opened your stupid mouth, not knowing what had happened in and during the match.

Which is why, YOU ARE VERY BIG FOOOOL! grin grin grin
Re: Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
THOUGH I'M DISAPPOINTED THAT YOU HAD TO MAKE A CASE STUDY WITH THIS UNFORTUNATE EVENT (BECAUSE I'M STILL ANGRY AT RITUAL KILLERS) I CAN'T DENY THE CRUCIAL POINT BELOW. WE KEEP CLAIMING THAT "IT'S NOT OUR PORTIONS" BUT THESE THINGS CONTINUE TO HAPPEN EVERYDAY UNTIL IT WE TONE IT TO "IT'S THE WILL OF GOD". WHAT KIND OF A GOOD GOD INCLUDES IN HIS PERFECT PLAN THE SUFFERING AND GRUESOME MURDERS OF HIS FAITHFULS?

HardMirror:

Many of you while reading her story, where making comments and asking God to protect you from evil, the same god that betrayed Bamise?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Marry A Virgin And Stay Married All Your Life / You Cannot Be A Christian If You Have Not Met Jesus Christ / Can Man Live Ethically And Morally Without The Guidance Of Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.