Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It (987 Views)

My Mother Wants To Remarry / Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry / 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
I mean you've divorced , why not stay single . It means marriage isn't for u.
Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by thorpido(m): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nothing wrong with trying again.
Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by michael1508: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
People divorce due to numerous factors, from legitimate to stupid reasons, and there are lots of reasons people re-marry which might be related to why they got married in the first place, compatibility, maturity,realising were you got it wrong and trying again, companionship, or for stupid reasons like catching cruise and on adventure mode.
Some times, people re-marry their divorced partners,other times,to new partners.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by thesicilian: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
It's the same reason people who fail an exam rewrite it

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by Olunmercy56(f): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Are they not human?
Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by Mooh247: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
shocked

Same reason why someone who had an accident in a car, would still take the next available car to the hospital

Marriage is one of the necessity of human existence

Sex is important, only marriage gives safe and cheap sex

Giving birth is important, only marriage can give you a stable home to give birth and raise your kids

Adult human seek companionship as loneliness kills, only marriage can guarantee you a family of your own to save you from loneliness

Every human needs physical, mental, financial and other supports as no man is an island, only marriage and family gives you the cheapest 24/7 support ever

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by Solofresh2: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
Because they seek love and companionship

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by haakeem2(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Not all of em, my uncle divorced since 2011 till nw, he hasnt remarried, and guess what? He has peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by Juliusmomoh2: 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
if pikin no pass, e no go repeat class?
Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by jetwonder(m): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
cheesy grin because they have marriage experience
Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by ImaIma1(f): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
haakeem2:
Not all of em, my uncle divorced since 2011 till nw, he hasnt remarried, and guess what? He has peace of mind.

He doesn't tell you the other part he's missing out on. He only says the part he wants to share.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by Mariangeles(f): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
haakeem2:

Are you in his mind?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by BeanmanX(m): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
ImaIma1:

He doesn't tell you the other part he's missing out on. He only says the part he wants to share.
Which other part? sex? u think every men out there are sex freaks,,,,even if he wants to satisfy himself he can ma$tubate or patronize call girls
Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by emmanuelbrown26: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
ImaIma1:

Which other part u wan hear again when he has told u that his uncle is OK with his peace of mind, all these daughters of eve self.
Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by emmanuelbrown26: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

Are you in his mind?
u dun carry your wahala enter here again, are d uncle?
Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by ImaIma1(f): 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
BeanmanX:
Which other part? sex? u think every men out there are sex freaks,,,,even if he wants to satisfy himself he can ma$tubate or patronize call girls

I didn't mention sex. You did. Ask him what he misses before you assume and follow in his footsteps.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by emmanuelbrown26: 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
BeanmanX:
dont mind all these daughters of eve that always think that every man out their is sex freak.
Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
The problem isn't with those divorced but with your assumptions regarding divorce. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by Kennyprince: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Bro, the fact that marriage with one person doesn't work does not mean it won't work with another.

A lot of people have made mistakes in their first marriages. Many have ended up marrying the wrong persons, hence when they finally meet the right people, they can remarry and try again elsewhere.

Life always has a second chance
Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by BeanmanX(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
ImaIma1:

I didn't mention sex. You did. Ask him what he misses before you assume and follow in his footsteps.
I'm not that person,,,the guy u quoted already said his uncle have peace of mind,what proof do u need again? if his uncle misses something he would have remarried but he didn't,,,he preferred staying single instead,,, besides it's not all men that gives a damn about women
Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by Mariangeles(f): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
[s]
emmanuelbrown26:

u dun carry your wahala enter here again, are d uncle?
[/s]
You seem to be a busybody.
Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by emmanuelbrown26: 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]
You seem to be a busybody.
Aunty zukwanike,
Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by Awkabigboy: 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
haakeem2:
Are u in his mind cheesy
Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by djon78(m): 1:32am On Mar 10, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

And some still not getting it right after the second marriage
Re: Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The problem isn't with those divorced but with your assumptions regarding divorce. undecided
You're really a junkie.lol

(1) (Reply)

Sharon Ooja Biography, Age, Child, Married And Net Worth / Will P-square Win 2morrow? / If Four Out Of Your Five Children Were Not Yours, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.