Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. (750 Views)

See What Toilet Seat Did To This Beautiful Lady(photo: Viewers Discretion) / Dubai's Miracle Garden Is World’s Most Beautiful Garden / The Most Beautiful Lady In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by frauduloso: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2011
Who is the most beautiful lady on nairaland?
as for me its Hotie tima.
whats urs? wink
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by HotieTima(f): 3:43am On Jul 23, 2011
kiss kiss kiss kiss thaank u hun

u must be new i see wink wink wink
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by MsPotato(f): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2011
me grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2011
@ poster, you are the second poster, keep praising urself grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by kadman(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2011
odiaero:

@ poster, you are the second poster, keep praising urself grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by HotieTima(f): 12:22am On Jul 26, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by semid4lyfe(m): 5:59am On Jul 26, 2011
Is Hotie Tima a Muslim?
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by HotieTima(f): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2011
undecided undecided undecided what do u think?

why don't u take a guess and if u get it right u might just win a lollipop wink wink wink undecided undecided
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by semid4lyfe(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2011
Guess and get a lollipop. . .for what?

Sorry I asked

Obviously, it was a mistake engaging you and I now regret it. Sorry for wasting your time and mine. . . . .

Have a blessed day
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by HotieTima(f): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ur funny dude

so said it was a crime lol, slap ur self

and yeah i am Muslim

and thank you i will have a blessing day too

[size=2pt]gosh i hate it when people don't know how to joke, if u took it serious sorry [/size] undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by xynerise: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2011
frauduloso:

Who is the most beautiful lady on nairaland?
as for me its Hotie tima.
whats urs? wink
Hotie tima wey get bowed nyansh undecided
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by HotieTima(f): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided and how will that help u in life
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by olaolabiy: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Guess and get a lollipop. . .for what?

Sorry I asked

Obviously, it was a mistake engaging you and I now regret it. Sorry for wasting your time and mine. . . . .

Have a blessed day

Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your funny dude

so said it was a crime lol, slap your self

and yeah i am Muslim

and thank you i will have a blessing day too

[size=2pt]gosh i hate it when people don't know how to joke, if u took it serious sorry  [/size]  undecided undecided undecided undecided

cheesy

Dis Hotie girl bad small o. Na moderator you dey yab so?

Semid4lyfe, how your PA job with Odunnu? How the 50,000s?
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2011
ola olabiy:

cheesy
Dis Hotie girl bad small o. Na moderator you dey yab so?

Semid4lyfe, how your PA job with Odunnu? How the 50,000s?

Prof, hotie English no be anything to write home about so I dey send her to you for some coaching classes. . .I wan make u drill am well well, u know what mean grin

Meanwhile, me and odunnu don become past tense. Shey I no tell you sey na AK47 she take pursue me comot tongue grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by HotieTima(f): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2011
so just because his a moderator his not human undecided undecided undecided

as for the insults bit ima act like i didn't see that wink wink wink
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by olaolabiy: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Meanwhile, me and odunnu don become past tense. Shey I no tell you sey na AK47 she take pursue me comot tongue grin [/i]

I beg run for ya dear life o, my brother. Na so I take lose 50,000 cheesy. Dis one she don get AK again, I no no.

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Excuse To Success / Who Will Save 'nigeria' From The Boko Haram's? / Arise O' Nigerians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.