Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,061 members, 7,842,013 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant (57490 Views)

Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) / Man undergoes first successful heart transplant from a genetically altered pig / Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Karnice600: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/6933422/man-undergoes-first-successful-heart

SOURCE

Its always the US.
China comes copying later.
Then Russia threatens to destroy all after.
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Amah70:
Pig heart into a human being.
The doctors merely conducted an experiment with the man.
They must have been aiming for the next Nobel Prize award if the man had survived.

I could imagine the doctors or some white guys reading your post and they'll ask; is that a monkey with a notepad?

Did you read the original post at all?

2 Likes

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by erico2k2(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/6933422/man-undergoes-first-successful-heart

SOURCE
Bloghers shaaah.Genetically modified heart grown in Pig.Them repport am as if day nor be we all hear am 4 news.
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Perfectbeing(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
I hope animal transplant becomes more successful so that the whites coming to Africa and asking our native doctors for animal parts which will in turn ask our yahoo boys to bring humans for sacrifice ends.

This is what those native doctors are doing. They are selling the humans organs to people that need it either for transplant or to eat (cannibals).. There's nothing like ritual money..
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by azikiweironsi(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hmmm some comments here, you wonder whether Nairaland is full of toddlers. But yet you still see some comments that are motivating, and encouraging. That being said. Kudos to the Doctors it is a step in the right direction no doubt this is the beginning of more successful experiment to come.
People fly by aeroplanes today, launching of satellites to the orbit, cars and buses to enhance movements, bulbs for lighting, shipping by sea, discovery of test tube babies the list is endless. None of these discoveries were made without loss of human life or time but what is important is today you and I are beneficiaries of these successes and discoveries.
There is still hope, one day they shall get there for the sake of humanity. After God, I respect science, engineering and technology.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Kaiser20: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
SirLakes:
The only thing Africa can contribute is to go for the surgery after its declared safe
grin grin
Of course. Africa contribute raw materials, let others process it into use.
You can't have everything on earth.
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by erico2k2(m): 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Amah70:
Pig heart into a human being.
The doctors merely conducted an experiment with the man.
They must have been aiming for the next Nobel Prize award if the man had survived.
Try read

2 Likes

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by lebron7(m): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol...:please don’t do that....
Tube babies don’t grow outside their mother

The term tube babies only meant in-vitro
fertilization...I.e. the fertilization ddnt occur naturally tru sex, but in the lab by manipulating the sperm and egg in a tube or whateva

That doesn’t mean the foetus spent the entire 9 months in a tube.....the fertilization product is returned into the mothers womb and delivered normally via the vagina or C/S

Science never mad enough to create and sustain womb/amniotic sac environment for 9 months..... that’s will be fvcking crazy and dangerously expensive..

You obviously don't know enough
Science is getting there, an example is when premature babies are put in an incubator

1 Like

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by AreaFada2: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Even transplant from same species dey trigger autoimmune response then na from another species.
Your life never remains thesame when ever you do a transplant.
Suppressants will only weaken your immune system.
RIP Man,you were just another lab rat.

I know people living with transplanted kidneys, corneas and more for a long time now. 6 years and way longer. Liver transplantation/graft has been quite successful too. 10 more years of life is not uncommon. Some even make it beyond 20 years. Sure, immunosuppressants have their issues but transplantation has allowed parents and grandparents to raise their kids/grandkids into adulthood.

2 Likes

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by lebron7(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
planetx:
This transplant is all about their transhumanism agenda and Satan's attempt at corrupting God's perfect creation by implanting a filthy animal like a pig into mankind. This is deeper than just advances in science like a lot of people will think while applauding it. The fact that he lived successfully over two months with a pig heart should tell you that mankind are different from the hue man's of this planet and melinated hue man's body would have rejected that filth from the get go.
Mumu caveman

1 Like

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I hope animal transplant becomes more successful so that the whites coming to Africa and asking our native doctors for animal parts which will in turn ask our yahoo boys to bring humans for sacrifice ends.

This is what those native doctors are doing. They are selling the humans organs to people that need it either for transplant or to eat (cannibals).. There's nothing like ritual money..

Ask yourself, how can they use a non preserved/dead body part for transplant?
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by tctrills: 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
isaiah4life:
God na your mate.

Baba wey put heart know why. You no fit cheat the process.
every advancement in science takes years to perfect. If this can take 2 months before death imagine what would be the case in 10 years' time when doctors would have perfected the process. It would only get better and safer and millions of lives would be saved

1 Like

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by saintmm(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
In reality, kudos to the scientists and the sacrificialness of the deceased.
Another breakthrough in medicine is about to be birthed.
More research, more trials and eventually, they will get there.
But, it would have been fascinating if they made public the cause of the man's death. It will lead the way in further research in that aspect.

I rise
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by phemmyfour: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Even follow come heart dey misbehave

2 Likes

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by planetx: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
lebron7:

Mumu caveman
Disprove me with superior counter narrative.
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Tosocipen: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Malory:
He even look like a pig

This is all you have to say, abi? I wonder why people with human hearts still reason and talk like pigs

1 Like

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by 4evaReina: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
You be powerful troublemaker grin grin
Malory:
You must be talking about Helinues here
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Ndukwe007(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol...:please don’t do that....
Tube babies don’t grow outside their mother

The term tube babies only meant in-vitro
fertilization...I.e. the fertilization ddnt occur naturally tru sex, but in the lab by manipulating the sperm and egg in a tube or whateva

That doesn’t mean the foetus spent the entire 9 months in a tube.....the fertilization product is returned into the mothers womb and delivered normally via the vagina or C/S

Science never mad enough to create and sustain womb/amniotic sac environment for 9 months..... that’s will be fvcking crazy and dangerously expensive..

How do you explain cloning
I know they grow outside the womb, from what I see in movies though.��
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by JimmyBishop: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Healfastijn:
God help us, those who have healthy hearts don't know what God has done for them. Give me and anyone battling with heart diseases a perfect heart healing.
You are healed in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Miosia2022: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Healfastijn:
God help us, those who have healthy hearts don't know what God has done for them. Give me and anyone battling with heart diseases a perfect heart healing.
amen

3 Likes

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by gift2xl: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
U can't try God, he made everything perfect. Pig's are Pig's, human are human. The sun and the moon has never fail to resume at there duty post since creation. But human has constantly be Fluctuating from there duty post. Let God for ever be praise.

2 Likes

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Perfectbeing(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Ask yourself, how can they use a non preserved/dead body part for transplant?
Those once are probably for the cannibals
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Those once are probably for the cannibals

I know nothing about rituals nor do I support.

Explain how those being sold for transplant are preserved then
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by andyanders: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
BabbanBura:
That's quite some progress. We shall get there soon.
You're not getting anywhere. God created human being, and no man can create any other human being. Man can clone any being, but cannot create any human. You cannot mimik God.

1 Like

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by nkemoma(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Malory:
He even look like a pig

Lol.. Walahi you mad
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by SaturnNick(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Malory:
He even look like a pig
Guy, you are a savage
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by PotatoSalad(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
kingyakos:
Technology will destroy this world some day
When you get malaria again, enter bush and eat herbs na instead of taking antimalarial medicine. angry

1 Like

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by advanceDNA: 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
lebron7:

You obviously don't know enough
Science is getting there, an example is when premature babies are put in an incubator

The context of my comment is based on the person who thought test tube babies are actually grown in lab from fertilization to the infant...I only said after lab fertilization the product goes back into the mother....

But you just had to show yourself by bringing up premature baby brought out of the mother earlier than 9 months...does that mean it never grow in the natural amniotic environment in the womb....??....u labeled me that I don’t know enough yet you brought up something else unrelated just becos you must talk.....are u happy now..?? I gave you attention

1 Like

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Very good I been waiting for this news
I said it then he's a walking corpse there's no way on God's green earth anybody will cheat death cheesy
Nobody makes it out alive
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Amah70: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
erico2k2:

Try read

Read the text on the post, or read your heart?
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by osazsky(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Healfastijn:
amen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases / Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived / Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.