Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,910 members, 7,838,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant (57477 Views)

Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) / Man undergoes first successful heart transplant from a genetically altered pig / Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by aminusodiq(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
advanceDNA:

Babies don’t grow the entire 9 months outside the natural womb after invitro fertilization don outside the body....... if you have new proof, show it

“You are wrong” sounds like you just feel like talking ....
I was talking about premature. Alaye go one side jor. I no get time for this mumu argument
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by jaxxy(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sekoni003:

Lol give it time bruv. Going by your words, a foetus shouldn't survive outside the womb right? Yet, we see tube babies growing up healthy and perfectly normal. Never rule out science/technology wink

God isn’t even against science and technology like many people think aslong as ure not trying to play God.
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by advanceDNA: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Crazy, expensive, dangerous but possible. Man can achieve anything..

You do realize zygote in the natural womb don’t get nutrients through their mouth....??

How do you expect test tube foetus to feed and grow seamlessly when it doesn’t even have a digestive system .....There are some nature’s construct that even science cannot crack...

what’s the point seff?? Science doesn’t just invent alternative....science is supposed to make things easier and cheaper...why the fvck will you want to create and artificial amniotic environment to grow a baby when there’s a seamless, natural and cheaper process that’s on auto pilot: “a natural woman’s womb”
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Gben5: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Malory:
He even look like one
guy no dey fear God oh....may God for give you
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by advanceDNA: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
aminusodiq:
I was talking about premature. Alaye go one side jor. I no get time for this mumu argument

Sorry no vex sir....
. you are the one who mentioned test tube babies but now changed it to premature baby..na you mention foetus...they are two different things
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Acidbath: 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
Failed demeaning project. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by erico2k2(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Amah70:

Read the text on the post, or read your heart?
two words written I can't comprehend.No need to ask U yo read the entire post then.
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
isaiah4life:
God na your mate.
Baba wey put heart know why. You no fit cheat the process.
No matter how much they try,they can never be God.

1 Like

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by tayo60(f): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Healfastijn:
God help us, those who have healthy hearts don't know what God has done for them. Give me and anyone battling with heart diseases a perfect heart healing.
I pray that the healing hand of God rest on you IJN. May He restore your health back. By the stripes of our Lord Jesus you are healed IJN. I will always pray for you cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by planetx: 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Two more months with a filthy pigs heart just to keep living in this fallen world that is already under judgement
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Gaddafi1: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sekoni003:

Lol give it time bruv. Going by your words, a foetus shouldn't survive outside the womb right? Yet, we see tube babies growing up healthy and perfectly normal. Never rule out science/technology wink

Thanks for nailing it and saying it the right way. Sometimes, I don't understand how Nigerians allows religion to affect their intelligence.
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by ednut1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
isaiah4life:
God na your mate.

Baba wey put heart know why. You no fit cheat the process.
ivf, bone marrow transplant,heart transplant ,liver and kidney transplant nko. Just opening mouth to yarn dust

2 Likes

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by shaqhead: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol...:please don’t do that....
Tube babies don’t grow outside their mother

The term tube babies only meant in-vitro
fertilization...I.e. the fertilization ddnt occur naturally tru sex, but in the lab by manipulating the sperm and egg in a tube or whateva

That doesn’t mean the foetus spent the entire 9 months in a tube.....the fertilization product is returned into the mothers womb and delivered normally via the vagina or C/S

Science never mad enough to create and sustain womb/amniotic sac environment for 9 months..... that’s will be fvcking crazy and dangerously expensive..

When i read what that fella said...I just laughed and passed because na the kind things wey full nairaland be this...see the way he wrote his ignorance confidently. no b only "tube baby na conical flask baby"...lol
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by MITCHELL96: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
linearity:

He had two months added to his life thanks to a pig. His heart was no good, he was not eligible for heart donor and was going and had to opt for this experiment surgery.

When it was transplanted, there was no guarantees that he would live a day longer, but here we are two months after, I believe he used the extra time to tie lose ends, make peace with God, etc.

Oh, Okay, Thanks for the update
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Weirdgee: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
pyyxxaro:

You de craze grin grin

I know say you resemble Iguana grin

Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by errigdee: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
lol.... all this whites acting somehow somehow foolish... y'all can't be perfect as GOD �
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Perfectbeing(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
advanceDNA:

You do realize zygote in the natural womb don’t get nutrients through their mouth....??

How do you expect test tube foetus to feed and grow seamlessly when it doesn’t even have a digestive system .....There are some nature’s construct that even science cannot crack...

what’s the point seff?? Science doesn’t just invent alternative....science is supposed to make things easier and cheaper...why the fvck will you want to create and artificial amniotic environment to grow a baby when there’s a seamless, natural and cheaper process that’s on auto pilot: “a natural woman’s womb”

Many things that were deemed impossible in the past are possible in our life time. Never say never..
100 years ago, most people would never believe that a human will survive on pig's heart no matter how intelligently and smartly you explain it to them.. And I'm not talking about illiterates o.. I mean smart, intelligent scientists. They'll say it's impossible and give out their theories on why they feel so.... But here we are.. Someone survived for 2 months..

And on why science will want to leave a more cheaper, safer way to make babies..
Come on, you're smarter than that.. There are many reasons science would want to make babies outside a woman's womb..
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by advanceDNA: 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
shaqhead:
When i read what that fella said...I just laughed and passed because na the kind things wey full nairaland be this...see the way he wrote his ignorance confidently. no b only "tube baby na conical flask baby"...lol

Conical flask..lol
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Perfectbeing(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

I know nothing about rituals nor do I support.

Explain how those being sold for transplant are preserved then

Some organs can be preserved for up to 12 hours and some even longer..

https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/431140-overview
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
hammer567:
2 more months of shit.

2 more months that he could spend with his family, spend with his loved ones, spend happily living life etc if you believe that this is shiiit then fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion.

The whiteman should fear God

your god couldnt save this man, nor could he save the millions of xtians that are praying for good health, protection from evil etc.
your god is nowhere near the level of these good doctors....not even close. but hey, if in doubt, why dont you go to any hospital where people are dying of cancer/ebola/covid etc and pray to your god to heal them all and see how a FAILURE your god will be.
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Salliet(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Malory:
He even look like one

That's so insensitive of you.

He paid with his life by dying so as to advance the studies for others to stay longer and you say this

I'm sorry for you!
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by kingyakos: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
PotatoSalad:

When you get malaria again, enter bush and eat herbs na instead of taking antimalarial medicine. angry
....U don try am ur sef see say herbs sure pass sebi
All de nuclear bomb dey want fry am for u to chop...
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by aminusodiq(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
advanceDNA:

Sorry no vex sir....
. you are the one who mentioned test tube babies but now changed it to premature baby..na you mention foetus...they are two different things
I simply said... that's not true
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Princeton92(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sekoni003:

Preach...
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by advanceDNA: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
aminusodiq:
I simply said... that's not true

Well, whatever you said... no vex
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Joeyfizzo: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Wat if he had converted to Islam with the heart of a pig
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by aminusodiq(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
advanceDNA:

Well, whatever you said... no vex
it's fine bosss... have a nice day
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Healfastijn(f): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
dplordx:

How have you been coping bro. Did you do the surgery or did you find another cure? Kindly share with a brother. May God heal all of us amen

I'm still on drugs, I'm yet to see anyone to sponsor the surgery. I have went to some places still waiting for outcome. I pray that I should see miracles, the side effects of the drugs are not good. I'm praying for permanent cure. Thanks
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by Healfastijn(f): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
tayo60:
I pray that the healing hand of God rest on you IJN. May He restore your health back. By the stripes of our Lord Jesus you are healed IJN. I will always pray for you cry cry cry

God bless you ma
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by brandsoncharlie: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Malory:
He even look like one
U lack manners, bad parenting. You have not seen anything in life yet.
Kids everywhere on nairaland.
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by brandsoncharlie: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Salliet:

That's so insensitive of you.

He paid with his life by dying so as to advance the studies for others to stay longer and you say this

I'm sorry for you!
The kind of problematic people on nairaland only God knows. Any small thing they begin to insult or trade words with people.
Re: David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant by merits(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
at least they tried and gave that man hope (+2 more months of life)
To share and make his will clear to the family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) / Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.