Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) (3062 Views)

Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out / Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by SiggyNG: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A young man, Reje Agbor Ojong from Cross River State has publicly denounced his membership of a cult group, Aro-Bagar confraternity, Siggy reports.

In a letter dated March 8, 2022, the young man said that he joined the cult group ignorantly, adding that he has given his life to Christ.

"I state categorically that I will no longer have anything to do with the cult group. All members of the group should henceforth leave me alone as I have given my life to Christ. Law enforcement agencies have been accordingly notified, please." he said.

Source: SIGGY

3 Likes

Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wise choice

6 Likes

Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by illicit(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Cultistupdate
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by Wizlead: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nice.

#SayNoToCultism
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself

Who don join don join , if e set , if u like nor run

#I rep Boyz Scout cool

5 Likes

Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by Sucre6: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Keep deceiving yourself

#I rep Boyz Scout cool

Well said

#I rep Red Cross cool

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by franklingud(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
What a relief!

Congratulations son, your life is secure.
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by ValCon888: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
It's all well and good to denounce cultism and give your life to Christ.

But before you do so, go to the nearest police station to confess about the people you have killed, the properties you've stolen and the women you've assaulted.

It's only after you've gone to jail and served the time for the offences you've committed as a cultist that you can truly renounce, repent and give your life to Christ.

5 Likes

Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by franklingud(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sucre6:

Well said

#I rep Red Cross cool
Nothing will happen to him.

Believe it or not

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by franklingud(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Keep deceiving yourself

#I rep Boyz Scout cool

Believe it or not.
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by Fedrick100: 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Watch how he will be dead in few weeks or months
Make i hear hear Vikings no go kill am

It’s easy to join but difficult leave
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wow
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Bagars full church na. It's not about giving your life to Christ. It's about realizing that what you're doing is wrong and turning a new leaf genuinely. Religious worship is important but real change starts with personal resolve.

2 Likes

Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by Sucre6: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
franklingud:

Believe it or not

I join faith with you sir

2 Likes

Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by SamgoldBaba: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sucre6:

Well said

#I rep Red Cross cool

Nigerian Kadet I stan
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by qekng40(f): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
He's free indeed.
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
Best decision for him
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
This is not how to denounce being a member of an evil society. What happens to the blood covenant he took with them?

He may seize to attend their meetings and also stops identifying with them but it's only physically. For what I know, he'll still unite with them in his sleep.

Giving your life to Christ is more than just physically confessing the lordship of Jesus but going through a total deliverance, i.e. cutting off your union with your evil past, first, spiritually.

I don't believe in this kind of denouncement. It won't stand. His fellow cultists can still gun him down. Right now, he's neither there, nor here.
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Fixedwinning070:
CONTACT VIA!
Four One Nine tongue

All of you will kiss the sand in a miserable way.
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by godlessmind: 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sucre6:

Well said

#I rep Red Cross cool

I rep lasma grin
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by oilmane(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
SiggyNG:
Update from SIGGY .ng

A young man, Reje Agbor Ojong from Cross River State has publicly denounced his membership of a cult group, Aro-Bagar confraternity, Siggy reports.

In a letter dated March 8, 2022, the young man said that he joined the cult group ignorantly, adding that he has given his life to Christ.

"I state categorically that I will no longer have anything to do with the cult group. All members of the group should henceforth leave me alone as I have given my life to Christ. Law enforcement agencies have been accordingly notified, please." he said.

Source: SIGGY

Na which cult them day call aro baggar cult group?
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by KingTom(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
ValCon888:

But before you do so, go to the nearest police station to confess about the people you have killed, the properties you've stolen and the women you've assaulted.

It's only after you've gone to jail and served the time for the offences you've committed as a cultist that you can truly renounce, repent and give your life to Christ.
Na your village head stamp him letter? grin
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by Deffjam: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
franklingud:

Believe it or not.
lol

Something would ,if HIT start ...........the rivals might not be aware.

Happens alot
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by geezynoni: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
ValCon888:

Assistant Christ, issorite.
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by ATEAMS: 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
1word

RUN

Police no fit cover you ...
You no be VIP for their eyes ...o

A word WAS enough for the wise
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 12:01am On Mar 10, 2022
oilmane:

Na which cult them day call aro baggar cult group?
Vikings
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 6:53am On Mar 10, 2022
ValCon888:

You are very foolish for thinking all cultists do these ..

Grow up
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by BigYash: 7:13am On Mar 10, 2022
If he is wise ,he should relocate o.. Cux his people will come for him... Cultists are heartless people o..
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by BigYash: 7:17am On Mar 10, 2022
ValCon888:

No be your Bible them for say,"old things have pasted away,once a man gives his life to Christ.. You're not wise, cux you no dey read your Bible..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by G12(m): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2022
ValCon888:

He doesn't need to do all that. All he needs is genuine repentance. Christ has paid for all his sins.
Re: Man Publicly Denounces Cult, Claims He's Given Life To Christ (Photos) by Youngxx: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2022
ValCon888:

I have been hearing people giving their lives to God.... But I never hear them confess all the sin they committed...... So I think it's step by step... God knows the best... I'm happy for him to have regain access to better life cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Has Any Idea Where Custom School Is In Nigeria.any If There Is One. / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources,effurun / Unilag Post Utme Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.