Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Bet9ja, Is This Not Robbery? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bet9ja, Is This Not Robbery? (395 Views)

Nigeria's Biggest Betting Websites Bet9ja Is Crash? / Bet9ja Is A Scam / First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja, Is This Not Robbery? by webizone(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Guys, check this thing o. I placed a bet on February 13 (Zanevska Maryna v Linette Magda). I bet on Linette Magda to win. But she lost the first set 6-2 and retired. The bet was settled as a loss. I called their customer service and complained, since the match wasn't concluded.
They told me that they have a rule, which is, for a tennis match, if a set had been played and a player retired, regardless of if they are winning or not, they are regarded as a loss and the remaining player is counted as the winner. I told them that they are the only bookmakers in Nigeria with such a rule, but nevertheless, I conceded the loss.
Fast forward to today. I placed a bet picking De Schepper K./Garcian A. to win against Rosenkranz M./Schonenberg T.

De Schepper K/Garcia A. had already won the first set and the second set was played was a point apiece when Rosenkranz M./Schonenberg T decided to retire. What do you know, Bet9ja sharp sharp made the game void.

The thing is very annoying because, now their rule has favoured me, it is now being voided. What kind of useless bookie is this?

Re: Bet9ja, Is This Not Robbery? by Bestiee01(f): 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Use the anger to quit gambling.it destroys!
Re: Bet9ja, Is This Not Robbery? by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
I'm just happy that i did not grow up playing all these bet9ja kind of things.
see as your game them dey cut.
Re: Bet9ja, Is This Not Robbery? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Bet9ja don join betking to dey do magomago.

(1) (Reply)

India Rushes To Sri Lanka’s Aid As China Moves To Hurt Colombo's Finances / Need To Sell These Items In Bulk, Owner Is Travelling / Buyer Available For Condemned Tires In Large Quantities In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.