Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157387 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by ROSEREG: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
I am very happy today with my family. My name is rose living in USA, My
husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been
looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but
he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.Larry a
spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 48hours of contacting him. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com  Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress.. He always there when you need him, now i call him my father. contact him email assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com or whatsapp number +1(424)-261-8520 Website: http://assurancesolutioncenter.website2.me/

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Sexyliciousbri: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
dont wait until one month for u to tell the other woman to distance herself from your husband.do so now!tell her you are not comfortable with her around your husband!tell her your mind
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by AndySowers1: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
My name is Andy Sowers,i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again.
So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{Makospelltemple@yahoo.com}.
So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster.
So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {makospelltemple@yahoo.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back.
So thanks to the makolovespellcaster for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.
{makospelltemple@yahoo.com},
Thanks...
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by AndySowers1: 10:06am On May 03, 2020
'An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is Andy Sowers,i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{Makospelltemple@yahoo.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {makospelltemple@yahoo.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the makolovespellcaster for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again. {makospelltemple@yahoo.com}, Thanks...His WhatsApp number:+2347054263874.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by AndySowers1: 10:07am On May 03, 2020
An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is Andy Sowers,i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{Makospelltemple@yahoo.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {makospelltemple@yahoo.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the makolovespellcaster for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again. {makospelltemple@yahoo.com}, Thanks...His WhatsApp number:+2347054263874.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by SheilaDonnell: 10:40am On Feb 23, 2021
My purpose out here today is to share this article to the world about how Doctor Odunga helped me in getting back my ex-boyfriend that broke up with me 4 months ago. I tried all I could to make him see reasons with me so that we can continue our relationship but he denied me. Thank God for giving me the thought of going into the internet to search for help. I searched properly and I saw different reviews on Doctor Odunga and I insisted on giving it a try by contacting him via whats-app on (+2348167159012) and email. He gave me reason to live again and after He prepared the spell, He told me that my ex-boyfriend will come back to me within 28 hours. Can you believe it that my ex-boyfriend really came back and our wedding will be held soon. Contact him now if you need any help. Email: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and he does a lot of spells. Once again I want to say I'm very grateful for your help
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
aaaah here we go again with women and their insecurities!!!!!!

@poster
FIRST let me just say that i dont believe that a man should automatically stop talking to an ex simply because he is with you. if they are mature enough to find a common ground to be friends after being a couple then great, why should that be a problem to you?! stop  trying to dictate what he can or cannot do. its called marriage not slavery!

SECOND has he done anything to warrant such insecurities from you? has he ever cheated? has he ever given you the reason to believe that he was cheating?

THIRD so you believe that communicating with your ex is "keeping a close r/ship with her"? what would you call it if they ever met again then? CHEATING?! lol

FOURTH you should TRUST and BELIEVE in your husband (unless he ever gave you a reason not to). he told you that nothing CAN happen and you should trust his words. not standing by him will only lead to trouble in a perfectly fine r/ship.

FIFTH your hubby told you what he believes in (aka there is nothing wrong with the act) but you are trying to change him into who he is not. you want him to stop being a friendly caring person because of your insecurities. lol. why dont YOU change to a better person rather than expect him to lower himself to your low self esteem level?

SIXTH giving your husband an ultimatum is not only wrong but immature. what are you going to do if he doesnt stop?! why do you think this girl will give a damn if you call her? she is HIS friend, and if HE sees nothing wrong in communicating with her then your business is with HIM not HER. your immaturity is clearly apparent.

You are wrong in my thinking

its called psychological torture, meaning the husband has created a situation that always makes your brain wonder if he is cheating or note that torture

if you want to know how it hurts ask your father if he feels comfortable if your mum is always talking to her ex and sharing the misunderstanding she was with your father

We shouldnt take other peoples feeling for granted its abuse on its own
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Sarahmilo111: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
I want to share with you all how a good man with a good heart restored my marriage after 1 year of breakup,  I saw his Facebook page from someone else's testimonial and I contacted him, told him how much I love my husband and  how I want him back, he told me to relax and help me, I am still very in shock so far with the restored result, and the love was more than it used to be .. I am so thankful, if you are going through similar problems kindly contact him on his email address drmoyo12@gmail.com or his WhatsApp ‪+234 907 630 8351‬
  his website ; www.drmoyospellhome.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by lovt906: 2:29am On Aug 20, 2021
I came across Dr. Godday email address online how he has fixed broken relationship without delay. and i was really happy to contact him because i and my husband has been apart for the past 9 months and it was really killing me so after i have contacted Dr. Godday he cast the love spell for me and make my lover to come back to my arms within 9 hours with full appreciation i want to thank Dr. Godday for his good works in my life. in case you need his help just contact via email address: goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com or Whats App no +2349018437588
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by shanknathan12: 4:11am On Jun 28, 2022
I am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr. Abiodu helped me to fix my relationship. I was heartbroken when my wife told me she is no longer interested in our marriage of 12 years because she was having an affair with the other men where she works. I cried and sobbed every day until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when I read a review about the great works of Dr. Abiodu, then I contacted him for help to get my wife back, he helped me cast a powerful (reconciliation love spell) and to my greatest surprise after 48 hours of doing the love spell my wife came back home she knees begging me to forgive her. We are now happily together with our kids and all thanks go to Dr. Abiodu for helping me save my marriage you can contact Dr. Abiodu through his email address: drabiodutemple@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +2347019638827
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Lindasally321: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2022
URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE CONTACT DR ifadesolutionspellcaster@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348151806720

Am sorry for putting this on the net but I have to. I will forever be indebted to DR,IFADE for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for another woman for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to DR,IFADE. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lot about false spell caster but I put my doubts behind me because I was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of broken marriage and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialized in lottery spells, promotion spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with DR,IFADE now, his email: ifadesolutionspellcaster@gmail.com or WhatsApp number: + 2348151806720

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Lindasally321: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE CONTACT DR ifadesolutionspellcaster@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348151806720

Am sorry for putting this on the net but I have to. I will forever be indebted to DR,IFADE for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for another woman for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to DR,IFADE. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lot about false spell caster but I put my doubts behind me because I was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of broken marriage and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialized in lottery spells, promotion spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with DR,IFADE now, his email: ifadesolutionspellcaster@gmail.com or WhatsApp number: + 2348151806720

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Estherqueen50(f): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good evening Maam,

Since you have spoken to him and he isn't planning on stopping communications with his ex, I will advise you seek help from someone your husband respects or takes counsel from.
I wont advise you calling the girl, Its your husband who needs to stop calling her.
Also pray for your marriage, the devil is after marriages so as a family you need to be prayerful

May the good lord watch over your home.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by vivianmarcus802: 9:57pm On Jan 27
Hello my name is Vivian Marcus from the United State, i'm so exciting writing this article to let people seek for help in any Break up Marriage and Relationship, Dr Kachi brought my Ex Boyfriend back to me, Thank you Sir Kachi for helped so many Relationship situation like mine to be restored, i was in pain until the day my aunt introduce me to Dr Kachi that she got her husband back with powerful love spell with help of Dr Kachi So i sent him an email telling him about my problem how my Boyfriend left me and cheating on me because of her boss lady at work i cry all day and night, but Dr Kachi told me my Boyfriend shall return back to me within 24hrs and to me everything he asked me to do the next day it was all like a dream when he text me and said please forgive me and accept me back exactly what i wanted, i am so happy now as we are back together again. because I never thought my Ex Boyfriend would be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and the world greatest Dr Kachi. if you're having broke up Ex Lover or your husband left you and moved to another woman, You do want to get Pregnant do not feel sad anymore contact: drkachispellcast@gmail.com his Text Number Call: +1 (209) 893-8075

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by thedharrison1: 2:48pm On Feb 01
I was born a vampire and Yes we do exist and we feed too. I can say not all vampires are good because some vampires can kill because of the urge of blood but with time they can control this. We feed off blood from donors. We can do cool stuff if we concentrate on the environments around us. I was born a vampire and my mom too was a vampire, she helped me grow. And yes, I can also turn into a normal human who can be a vampire too which most vampires do not know of or do not want to tell You about. If you want more research on us contact GREAT VAMPIRE LORD via greatvampirelord1@gmail.com and his website. https:/greatvampirekingdom.webs.com/  I would not like to reveal all about us here because society seems to have different ideas about us. GOOD LUCK. You can contact me for more info at thedharrison1@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by jamesbelich: 12:15am On Mar 02
Winning the lottery was part of my dreams, I tried so hard to win big but all to no avail, until I came across Dr Lucas online who made my dreams come through and made me win 10 million dollars. I was a logistics manager who lives in Lancaster, S.C. and works about an hour's drive away, in Charlotte, N.C., I stopped at a store to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket during my lunch break, because Dr Lucas gave me all the assurance that the numbers are not going to fail after I did all he asked me to do. Dr lucas is a powerful Dr that is on a mission to eradicate poverty from people's lives and i have confirmed that by winning $10 million with the numbers he provided for me, it is my promise to tell the world about my experience with Dr Lucas and that's what I'm doing now, you can win the lottery fast with the help of Dr Lucas he is tested and trusted Email: Drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567 he will help you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.