Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157191 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2011
LMAO TOH; someone's just deleted her silly posts.

I don't blame her for deleting her posts jare, even me felt like spiting on her when I read her posts.

What a shameless oloshiburuku
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2011
LOL I thought she was confident with the situation? hahah why is she sudden ashamed cheesy
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by SALady(f): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2011
eerrmmm! @OP, please tell your husband's ex to F OFF and hire a marriage counsellor or divorce lawyer.

No one should call thier ex every flippin day for advice about their relationship issues. This is how we end up with stories like "married but still in love with my ex, and I feel guilty" nonssssseeeeence
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2011
jennykadry:

LMAO TOH; someone's just deleted her silly posts.

I don't blame her for deleting her posts jare, even me felt like spiting on her when I read her posts.

What a shameless oloshiburuku

whose posts?
@OP, what happened? are things better now?
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by base11(f): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2011
Dunno why some guys find it hard to do as
I do when it comes to matters like this.
When a relationship ends everything
about that relationship ends with it. No
more phone calls, delete her numbers,
delete all your emails to her, remove her from Facebook friendlist. Total erasure,
no contact. That way issues like this will
never arise. See how the husband causes
his wife unrest because of refusing to let
go.

This is the only post, i agree with here. If this had been the case, all the trash of calls and all would not even be happening. Anyways i blame the OP to have tolerated such from day 1.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by madoba: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2011
The fear of Ex's is the begining of wisdom. grin

On a serious note I think the OP has good cause to be concerned, I am not sure what to make of the ultimatum issued to the husband though. Some people tend to share a bond with their ex's that doesn't allow them to make a clean and final break with each other.

I think that 80% of the time things never really or truly end between ex's who stay in touch, communicate often and probably share a bond. This has been the case with a good friend of mine so poster beware of that ex.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by briannag: 4:33am On Dec 25, 2011
First of all a husband who gets married is MARRIED. Things do change. I am a married woman I would not condone behavior like talking to an ex okay. That's how cheating starts. It all starts as being a friend and then you become emotionally involved with the ex. There is a good reason why they never worked out to begin with. She has every right to not like her husband talking to an ex. I would feel the same way. Marriage does have rules or things to be considerate of eachother. If she feels like that, he needs to respect that and tell his ex he can not talk to her anymore. A good husband would consider his wife's feelings over an ex. He didn't marry his ex remember? I hope he does the right thing and stops talking to her. No one has the right to tell another person what they feel is wrong or to just get over it. Everyone has different points or views on things. Respect that! I congratulate her for speaking up and saying how she feels, divorces happen because of lack of communication and not speaking up. Do not listen to any of the negative criticism on here. You did the right thing. Communication is vital to a make a successful marriage!

2 Likes

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 16, 2012
I WONDER WHY U GUYS CANT EVER GIVE A CORRECT ADVISE ON HERE..THERES ONE THING PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND IS THE GOLDEN RULE..TREAT OTHERS HOW U WANT TO BE TREATED...SUPPOSIN HIS WIFE IS TALKING TO HER EX BOYFRIEND NKO?TELL ME WHAT WOULD HE DO..I BELIEVE SHE HAVE THE RIGHT TO GIVE HIM AN ULTIMATUM AND HE NEEDS TO STOP TALKING TO HER,IF THE LADY IS JUST A FRIEND IS A DIFFRENT CASE,BUT SHES AN EX THEY F*CKED EACH OTHER B4,IN LIFE LET BYE GONE BE BYE GONE,LEAVE UR PAST AN FACE UR MARRIAGE,U DONT DISPLEASE UR WIFE AN PLEASE UR EX..DATS VERY WRONG..MY QUESTION IS..HOW WILL U FEEL IF UR WIFE IS TALKING TO HER EX BOYFRIEND?THINK OF EVERYTHING THE OTHER WAY ROUND GUYS..SO I SUPPORT HER SHES FIGHTING FOR WHATS HERS

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by spellcaster: 4:38am On Mar 16, 2013
Five weeks ago my Husband broke up with me. it all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gives me sleepless night. i thought he will come back to apologize but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr. Charles for all he did i met Dr.Charles during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email drcharlesspelltemple@gmail.com he brought my Husband back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. you can reach this man on his email address via drcharlesspelltemple@gmail.com.........................Jamia.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by kimhilson001: 2:22am On Mar 29, 2013
Hello,I'm from Australia i want to thank dr khakani for what he has done for me in my life,After my lover left me for over 5years without no notice i was so frustrated and confused i never knew what to do until i got in contact with my best friend in usa called Nicole, After she told me the great work of dr khakani how people talk good about him on radio stations and internet so she gave me the contact in contacting dr khakani, Then which i did i called dr khakani and told him how my lover left me for over 5years,He told me just to be happy that i will have him back to my arms within 48hours,i was like is this real,So mean while i had fate in dr khakani that he would bring back my lover,Really before the 48hours i got a call from a man who has left me for over 5years begging me for forgiveness,Which i did and he bought me a nice car, And now we are together and he love's me more than anything on this earth and can't do with seeing me a day am so happy and am bringing this great news to the people of australia, That there is a man who can bring back happiness to there life am happy today with the one i love. Dr khakani also heal any kind of diseases or sickness. please you can contact him for help on his private mail khakanibestsolutioncentre12@gmail.com or cell Number +2348062216903
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr brownjay,r u kiddin?if u r married I wish and pray dat ur wife maintain constant r/ship wit her ex via d phone.dis is real life wit real issue.nothing like bedroom talk here at all.very innocent indeed! And wat is d ex gal doin by calin him often and on?why didn't dey marry.why bring in a third and innocent party to die of hat atack? @op,if dis is true,I will not stop wit my husband,I will go to d gal's guy and make case wit him. Anything dat enters my head I will tell him.want to make him mad and dat will settle d whole issue.its a pity he is innocent likewise me only dat will bring dem to reality cos d gal might not want to loose d guy.wen I finish wit him(not her) I can now turn to my husband.my action will pain him but dat is d point.I might even apologise to him later but I've secured my family.period.beware of ex!they wear diff colors of garments
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by wavareblessing: 1:35pm On May 19, 2013
Hi My name is DIANA from canada just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 4 years with 3 kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had a fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn't want to loose him but everything just didn't work out… he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster almightyworldsolutiontemple@gmail.com who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and cast a love spell on him. Within 7 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our fourth child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it… You can email him at: almightyworldsolutiontemple@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by wavareblessing: 1:36pm On May 19, 2013
I just broke up with my girlfriend a couple months back. I really love her and want to get her back. Its been about 4 months since we broke up. We had a fight and she said she loved me a lot before the fight and after the fight she said she did not have the same feelings for me anymore. I need really help to get her back so i contacted a spell caster on the internet and i explain my problems to him and he cast a spell for me and guarantee me of three days that she will come back to me,to my surprise the third day she come back to me and now we are getting married.i just want to say thank you almightyworldsolutiontemple@gmail.comfor helping me to get my ex girlfriend back to me and i am totally grateful.just in case you also need help you can contact him on Email: almightyworldsolutiontemple@gmail.com he can also render help to you if you need him for. His contact number +2348138209842
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by wavareblessing: 1:36pm On May 19, 2013
I can't imagine what i would have been able to do without been with my lover. I was fed up of life when i received his mail that cool evening that he does not want to have anything to do with me again that i should move on with my life without him. As for me i felt like the whole world was crashing on me but I thank God for making use of Dr.Zabaza to get my lover back within 48hours. If you want to get your lover back contact Dr.Zabaza on almightyworldsolutiontemple@gmail.com or call him on +234838209842. Dr okadaka is the perfect solution for that your relationship problem
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by kimhilson001: 5:03pm On May 30, 2013
I woke up this morning with joy and smile seeing my lover who asked for divorce sleeping on the same bed with me,True the help of this great man called Dr khakani i am karen from the united state am here to testify in the good name of this God-sent called Dr khakani for the great thing he has done after i have been in a relationship and we later got married after 6 years of marriage my lover davis just woke up one morning and told me that he needs a divorce and he needs the divorce very urgently that he his tired of me and he wants to get a new lover he said mean words to me that made me cry and believe maybe some spirit entered into him,The next day was a letter from the lawyer that my lover needed a divorce when the lawyer came home tears dropped out of my eyes then i packed my things and decided to leave the house for him which then he brought the lady he said he wants to get married to so we where suppose to be in court this Teusday the 28 of this month,But i got to know about Dr khakani when i was reading a magazine how he has cancelled lots of divorce so then i went to the internet read lots of Reviews about Dr khakani on the internet how he has helped lots of people in getting back there lover so i could not waste much time i contacted him and told him what my problem was then he told me that my lover would be back to my arms within 24 hours Lo and behold my lover Davis came back to my arm drove away the lady he brought home and he called me and asked where i was he came over and apologies to me in tears that he does not need the divorce anymore all he wants is me and he made me had access to his account SSN ATM pin and beneficiary to all his account am so happy today divorce cancelled within 24 hours i believe Dr khakani is a man to trust and believe on. You don't need to cry anymore Dr khakani has been sent to clean our tears you can contact him on khakanibestsolutioncentre12@gmail.com or cell phone +2348062216903
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by kimhilson001: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2013
I woke up this morning with joy and smile seeing my lover who asked for divorce sleeping on the same bed with me,True the help of this great man called Dr khakani i am kim from the united state am here to testify in the good name of this God-sent called Dr khakani for the great thing he has done after i have been in a relationship and we later got married after 6 years of marriage my lover davis just woke up one morning and told me that he needs a divorce and he needs the divorce very urgently that he is tired of me and he wants to get a new lover he said mean words to me that made me cry and believe maybe some spirit entered into him,The next day was a letter from the lawyer that my lover needed a divorce when the lawyer came home tears dropped out of my eyes then i packed my things and decided to leave the house for him which then he brought the lady he said he wants to get married to so we where suppose to be in court this Friday on the 7th of this month,But i got to know about Dr khakani when i was reading a magazine how he has cancelled lots of divorce so then i went to the internet read lots of Reviews about Dr khakani on the internet how he has helped lots of people in getting back there lover so i could not waste much time i contacted him and told him what my problem was then he told me that my lover would be back to my arms within 24 hours Lo and behold my lover Davis came back to my arm drove away the lady he brought home and he called me and asked where i was he came over and apologized to me in tears that he does not need the divorce anymore all he wants is me and he made me had access to his account SSN ATM pin and beneficiary to all his account am so happy today divorce cancelled within 24 hours i believe Dr khakani is a man to trust and believe on. You don't need to cry anymore Dr khakani has been sent to clean our tears you can contact him on khakanibestsolutioncentre12 @gmail. com or cell phone +2348062216903
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by stunning4real: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
In my marriage my hubby will tell me dat watever am doing bhind him without letting him knw is called cheating. When I 1st got married my ex sent request which I accepted nd we do chat based on friendship level. He do tell me my hubby is lucky 2 have me. My hubby stumbled on our chat on day nd he asked who d guy was nd I mentioned his name 2 him. D next tin he said was y didn't I tell him he sent request 2 me nd dat av accepted him, he said it is called cheating dat not until I slip wit som1 b4 it bcoms cheatin. Nd I apologized. Since den any discussn I always tell my hubby. Fine he trust me but I shudnt take d trust 4 granted or take it wit levity hand. We are all human. @ d poster I dnt blame u 4 ur insecurity but giving him altimatum will only harden his heart. D Lord wil giv us wisdom 2 build our homes.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by marry303: 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
My name is Mary and my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him..... he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you RE UNITING EX SPELL TEMPLE caster, you are truly talented and gifted contact his email: Reunitingexspell@gmail.com All thanks to the source of my happiness{ DR. MAGBU}.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by salemity: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
PROPHET JOUSHUA has done it again, I read about him on news by helping several people getting back their lovers, I have a son who was deaf and dump after a serious accident , I was actually doubting if
PROPHET JOSHUA would help me out, he told me not to worry that I will be happy in the next 48hours, I was curious and was waiting hopefully, he said he is going to pray all night just because of my son, all of a sudden at the middle of the night, my 12yrs old son who has been deaf and dumb for 5yrs now woke me up and said DAD I wonna go to the toilet, I jumped up and was so happy, when I tried
PROPHET JOSHUA number he said he was in the MOUNTAIN and still praying for me, I shared the testimony with him and he told me to be happy and share it with everyone, Everybody out there in the world, I am a life witness of this,
PROPHET JOSHUA is a real PROPHET and he can help you in any way, here is the contact: SCOAN.INTERNATIONAL2001@GMAIL.COM.
ALBERTO (SPAIN)
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JadeWilliam(f): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2013
lookin4luv: recently i just discovered that my husband still communicate with his ex girlfriend to the extend that the girl tells my husband any misunderstanding she has with her husband to be. they talk on phone almost everyday.
i called my husband and told him that it was not healthy to maintain a close relationship with one's ex esp with wat transpired between them but he said dat nothin can happen between them. and there is nothing wrong with being close to one's ex.
i am worried. i ve given my husband one month ultimatum to distance himself from his ex or i call the girl and tell her to distance her self from my husband.
please i need ur advice.
thanks.
U'r handling it right.If he doesn't stop;cal or txt d girl.I was stil communicatin wit my ex wen I got married.My husbnd was gagas abt dat.I don't knw if its insecurity or jealousy but he called&txted my ex himself;unfriended him on my fb;inshort deleted him frm al my social netwks.I wasn't happy but I let it go.Wen it got 2his turn;his ex started communicatin him who was stil single but claimin 2b engaged (who post only provocative pics on her social netwks);I gav him an ultimatum too but he refused 2bend.He knew I'd cal d b**ch up so he changed d password of his phone so I cudn't get her no.I didn't sweat it.Trust me;I found my ex back on fb who was stil single then&super boxed up;started communicatin wit him too&my husbnd got d mssg.So my dear;don't allow ur boo 2keep in contact wit his exes or any single biatch except probably d ones he works wit.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by 01spellcaster: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
thanks to priest sango for helping me bring back my lover with his powerful love binding spell, My lover is now the kind of man i want him to be, contact priest sango for urgent spell for any kind of problem via email : sangotemple@gmail.com or call his his phone number on +2348160441007

call priest sango for any kind of help on +2348160441007
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by annonymmous: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2013
SPELL CASTER DR MAZZONI SAVED MY RELATIONSHIP

My lover is back thanks to DR MAZZONI a real spell caster who cast a spell that saved my relationship. My name is SELENA. With great joy I want to show my gratitude to a real spell caster DR MAZZONI For bringing back my lover after already loosing much to other spell casters.
To get your lover back contact him now For real spell casting. He saved my relationship. Contact him at mazzoniharold@gmail.com or cell at +2348107155245
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by kenjudy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
When it comes to someone else, everybody go just open mouth dey talk like say dem be all wise civilized. What makes u an ex if he or she is so gud at counselling u? Why break up in d first place if u guys were so friendly? Old flames will always be re-ignited if they continue if only they haven't started anything sef. Madam abeg call d stupid girl and tell her off or better still pour her acid sef make she get sense in her next world. Stupid people! Ex's and their wahala all d time. If na d woman now, d guy for don dey rant all around d hood. Nshi na ahu!

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by counsellorchee: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2013
First of all, yourself and your husband need counselling. What does he need from an ex girlfriend? There's a reason an ex is an ex and he shouldn't get it twisted! Have you both been having communication challenges or frequent misunderstandings? If so, it may have led to the renewed communication between them.

If the aforementioned scenario is not the case, he may be feeling trapped or caged as men do after a few years or months of marriage. He needs to know that no matter how seemingly "innocent" their conversations must be, bonding that should be strengthened between yourself and him is now being established with a stranger.

Both of you need to seek and establish a better technique of free communication where u can gist freely without being judged or reprimanded so none of you will stray.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by FatCock: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
Your husband is a D0uche!
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by soulglo: 2:08am On Oct 08, 2013
Okay obviously the husband dropped the ball but does she not have a responsibility to herself and her marriage. She is not so familiar with the woman yet she let the woman walk into her kitchen and into her rooms. Who does that? It should not have got past the woman casting her shadow over the kitchen door. She would have been respectfully set back in her place. On the couch. The husband does not even have to give his input. If the husband does not like that his wife told he ex girlfriend to sit back down then he can hash it out with his wife after the woman leaves. I have friends that I am close to both husband and wife and I still ask to use the bathroom when I go over. Jeez. That woman is a trouble maker and I am sorry but she has sized you up already.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by linda1111: 5:50am On Nov 27, 2013
My Name is Stacey Fernandez, From Canada I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr Asije has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 24 hours. I was married to my husband Alans Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email(drasijesolutionhome@gmail.com)then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared cast a very strong spell for me and bring my lost husband back within 24hrs, and after a month I miss my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. i am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr Asije for what you have done for me.Contact him on his private email drasijesolutionhome@gmail.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. his private website is http://drasijesolutionhome.webs.com

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)if you want to stop your divorce.
(11)if you want to divorce your husband.
(12)if you want your wishes to be granted.
(13) Pregnancy spell tp conceive baby
(14)Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
(15)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
once again the email address is drasijesolutionhome@gmail.com contact him immediately or contact through his website at http://drasijesolutionhome.webs.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.