Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit (32114 Views)

Nigerians Reveal What Makes Them Cry In The UK / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by Antibot5: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2022
An amazing island providing its visitors with unmatched tranquillity and sun-soaked days in Seychelles. Located off the eastern coast of Africa Seychelles consists of a series of small islands located in the Indian ocean. With white sandy beaches, bright blue waters, and palm tree groves the islands do not disappoint when it comes to providing picturesque views for a perfect escape. With nearly half of its landmass set aside for national parks and reserves, Seychelles offers an abundance of undiscovered island treasures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGnxezeKMg4

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by Antibot5: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2022
A Paradise For Every Traveller
With some of the beautiful beaches in the world, Seychelles is a paradise for every traveler. Whether you wish to explore the wildlife, the delectable cuisine or just lay on the beach and tan the island here makes a perfect getaway. So head on there and have an experience which you will not forget for years to come.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by donbachi(m): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2022
Wat a beaurri.

Op,abeg no vex.na akamu be dat?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by Antibot5: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2022
donbachi:
Wat a beaurri.

Op,abeg no vex.na akamu be dat?

Lol no, it's a soup

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by Dailymice: 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
cool
Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by Romanoff(f): 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Baba God, na ten heads Seychelles get?

How we take offend you wey you come give us devil children as leaders?

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by Miraclejunction(m): 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
See as country fine,this place go sweet for vacation,make I add am to my list of countries I go visit when I get money
I have a play station 2 for sale(only the console,no pads,and needs to be hacked)
Location lagos
Price 7k

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by SultanOfPuna: 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by westfield: 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by Brendaniel: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
na wa, inside the same continent...

2 Likes

Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Seychelles already in the bag.
Finland next.

Amen

16 Likes

Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by bigdammyj: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Noted
Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Paradise on Earth!!

Beautiful scenes everywhere..... kiss kiss kiss

A place to visit and have the fun of your life.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by empressSkincare(f): 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Wow!
Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by Zimzy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Love to visit
Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Piqalo:
Na money to go there be problem now. embarassed
Keep hustling.......

People wey dey go there no get 2 heads.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by Nonexisting: 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Where is the beauty? It's just like every other Island. Mtchew

4 Likes

Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by Padipadi(m): 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Paradise on earth.
I m traveling there next summer
Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by genosof776: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nice discovery
Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
I like it.
Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by timefarm(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
The place is Supercool.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by dokilaj885: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hahahah nawa o
Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
A guy from my school went here for vacation...I have drooling over it ever since...

But merely for vacation sha

8 Likes

Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by Deltatoto: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Antibot5:
An amazing island providing its visitors with unmatched tranquillity and sun-soaked days in Seychelles. Located off the eastern coast of Africa Seychelles consists of a series of small islands located in the Indian ocean. With white sandy beaches, bright blue waters, and palm tree groves the islands do not disappoint when it comes to providing picturesque views for a perfect escape. With nearly half of its landmass set aside for national parks and reserves, Seychelles offers an abundance of undiscovered island treasures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGnxezeKMg4

any other sites apart from the water cos me no Dey near water.

2 Likes

Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by Cutehector(m): 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
kiss
Re: Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit by pacespot(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
And this place is in Africa o. Go and check and you will see that White people dominate that area. They like this kind of environment a lot.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Must Visit Tourist Destinations In Nigeria / Tanker Crushes 10 To Death In Ibadan Market / US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.