Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) (44113 Views)

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit / Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience / Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by TayoAinaFilms(m): 12:50am On Dec 15, 2021
Seychelles Is Not What You Think It is a video about me traveling and exploring Seychelles. I take you through the costs of living in Seychelles, Mahe & La Digue, and also some things to do in Seychelles. I also give you some information about the cost of real estate in Seychelles which has some of the best beachfront resorts and luxury real estate in Africa.

I show you some of the best hotels in Seychelles, Anse Source d'Argent which is the most Beautiful Beach in Africa, and some of the Interesting creole cultures of Seychelles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quk1P2Qo9aY&t=114s&ab_channel=TayoAina

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by yemmywesey(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2021
@ aina, is sychelles visa free for a nigerian passport hodl.

2 Likes

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2021
Please also note that Seychelles isn't a country you will come and hustle because there are no jobs, the small island country is only for tourists, if you are looking for a good place to spend your honeymoon or vacation, Seychelles is the right place to be.

@Tayo I'm a fan of your YouTube videos, keep it up.

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Impregnable101: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2021
Nor worry, we go use am gather travel history.
We still dey gather money

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Viktoreze(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2021
We never told you what we think it is ... undecided

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Mophor: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by emmy4real94(m): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2021
Get a job there

Give me the Hallaa!
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by chaberry(m): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2021
Nice place to be

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by heniford2: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2021
undecided
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Kizito2nv(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2021
Nigeria will only progress, when the north Wakes against their elite,
Democracy is a game of number, the north has the numbers, unfortunately only a few northern elite control the vast majority who are poor and really can't speak up.

Reason why the ones you see on Twitter are the ones supporting this government. an average northerner is suffering the harsh reality of this government, but can't speak up.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Strongbest(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2021
Small but very beautiful country

3 Likes

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Skillsnigeria: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2021
Going there next year

2 Likes

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2021
The Dubai of Africa

3 Likes

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Racers(m): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2021
How does this affect us?

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Sheriman(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2021
I want to go to Rwanda next week

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by FactBoyz: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2021
grin
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Dorcmass(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2021
who have 500 naira that is not useful for him to borrow me am traveling to nigeria am tired of this country

5 Likes

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by jrusky(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2021
Bro that country is tourist hub so cost of living will be high. No big deal bro.

I don't even see any reason any Nigerian should go to such country for hustling except he or she have business that deals in anything related to tourism or a political thief hidden their loots there.

14 Likes

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by Kunlelee: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2021
Very beautiful Country, though not for hustler

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by money121(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by SATANlST: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2021
abobi, we never told u what it is, so how do you know that it is not what we think it is.
please that i took chibudollar mama and winnerly mama for vacation last week and we had a boring party na him you wan hype like this? abobi abi aburo abeg relax, we know say u want youtube views at the expense of these peasants data but its ok. cool
TayoAinaFilms please start showing us the various kpekus u work on when u visit these countries, that is what i am interested in/

ALSO, NEXT TIME SHOW US THE GHETTOS TOO. THAT IS HOW ONE OLOSHO I IMPORTED FROM NEW YORK CAME TO NAIJA AND WAS SHOWING ONLY BANANA ISLAND TO HER PEEPS. NOW THOSE PEEPS WILL THINK EVERYWHERE IN NAIJA IS LIKE BANANA ISLAND angry

please pass me the big breasted bbw in this pic i posted let me tess kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) by usolarrk: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2021
What a beautiful country

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures / Angry Man Caught On Camera Dislodging Road Bumps (Video/Photos) / 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.