Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men (33017 Views)

15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Midas01: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mumu....so God will leave rapists that he should punish and punish ladies that generalize... Can you see that you don't have sense?
Drsnives:
Nawa..
Some of my gender ju see t des fall hands bog time. I'll rather visit olosho than to rape any lady.
God go punish any lady we go generalize this shameful act
It's well

2 Likes

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by BigBashiru: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Drsnives:

Female with a male Monika..
Continue

Refute the truth told if you have any rebuttal? Its the truth!
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by BigBashiru: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Midas01:
Mumu....so God will leave rapists that he should punish and punish ladies that generalize... Can you see that you don't have sense?

generalization is a statistical method. we can indeed generalize that over his lifetime, a man will be one of these: kidnapper, ritualist, rapist, violent.

1 Like

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Drsnives(m): 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Midas01:
Whobis this sucker quoting me.. you get sense so, go n read the post again. Mu.mu
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Drsnives(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
BigBashiru:

Refute the truth told if you have any rebuttal? Its the truth!
I totally understand you bro..
But i no gree from where am standing.
Case closed
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Kenny9857(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

The truth hurts, your tears are justified comrade
You were never saying anything close to the truth, I was just telling you the damn truth kid
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by apatheticme(f): 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
marsup:
Say no to rape. Rapists must suffer.
Then again, at 13, she is not a virgin, according to doctor's findings. A lot needs to be done in our society.

Clap for your self.

So according to this wicked and befuddled mind of yours, the crime is lesser because she wasn't a virgin at 13 bah Because I don't understand how you came about the fact that she wasn't a virgin at 13 or how that is even related to this news!

The logical gender has spoken, she's not a virgin at 13, so she should be raped.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Johel(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
2mercy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/how-13-yr-old-lagos-girl-was-allegedly-gang-raped-by-7-men/

Nigerian men are scum...A girl told me her deep story of 8 men rapping her at young age, infact ehn I was weak,like I couldn't even wait to hear her story finish,had to cover my ears with my hands because AHHHH!!!
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by SeriouslySense(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
hehehe
Descottes:
you expect someone who was raped to remain a virgin?
Are you that slow?
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by SeriouslySense(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Descottes:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] omo, you are so so dumb it's astonishing cheesy

She was raped and was taken to the hospital, thereafter the doctor examined her body to prove and ascertain the damage done to her, hence the statement about her lost hymen and bruised labia minora undecided

You need a functioning brain
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by SeriouslySense(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
But how do you know its Igbo, aren't you biased to assume such and also a bigot.

One4me:

The Admins are just as guilty as those of you who stir Ethnic and Bigoted insults at others, for not acting decisively and banning you but are quick to respond and ban those from the region you have insulted.
This is sort of double-standard shows that Seun Osewa needs to monitor closely, those he has appointed as Admins and Moderators, because MOST of them are doing a disservice to this forum.

If someone from the insulted Region responds to your !diotic rant above, then others will also take offense and the Ethnic Bashing, something very disgraceful among SOUTHERNERS especially, spirals out of control.

It is Children who lack home training that will insult a whole Ethnic tribe, the way you just did and small time now, you are the same one that will be crying "marginalisation and asking for referendum".

Get a Life Please.
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by SeriouslySense(m): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Its not really about men or women its about humanity.

Do you really think men and women are that different, if men can show such wickedness, women will do so too, because its a loop, there is no real separation.

Regardless of gender we all share the human spirit, if women should become a man, she will most likely do the same thing the man does, because there is an opportunity to use masculine violence.

If all women were given the chance to be men, they will most likely do the same thing, because of the opportunity, the capability of the vessel and its susceptibility.

BigBashiru:

Men are generally dysfunctional. They have no right to lead and are bad at leadership... if they are not rapists, they are murderers, if they are not murderers they are kidnappers if they are not kidnappers, they are ritualistic and if they are not ritualistic and they are killing themselves over women or money (to use in chasing women) men are savages and women are the superior gender....

We must generalise because even though it is not all men, however, it is men!

1 Like

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
nahr:
A girl child is not safe anywhere in Nigeria. You can't even go out without being scared for your life . Rapists, kidnappers and ritualists on the prowl. Violent crimes against girls and women is being reported everyday. I have to start learning self defense, I can't take any chances. Maybe I should start moving around with a dagger too.

Add pepper spray and glock 18 almost attacked but for the gun
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by nahr(f): 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
solasoulmusic:

Add pepper spray and glock 18 almost attacked but for the gun

You were almost attacked? Having pepper spray and a glock will be great. The more the weapon, the better it is.
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Alex08101558404: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
It's high time our women and girls start using pepper sprays and tasers like it's used in the UK and USA for self defense..they make sure it's always in their bag or pocket, because this Naija is becoming too unsafe even for underage girls.
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Aaay: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Banbanna(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
nahr:
A girl child is not safe anywhere in Nigeria. You can't even go out without being scared for your life . Rapists, kidnappers and ritualists on the prowl. Violent crimes against girls and women is being reported everyday. I have to start learning self defense, I can't take any chances. Maybe I should start moving around with a dagger too.

Better start deterring them with a pepper spray, if you've not already. smiley And it's more handy & portable to use, & wouldn't make you feel like a criminal in the case of having to carry a dagger.
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Orpe7(m): 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
For her not to disclose the perpetrators, I want to believe she knows them
Either have dated one of them before who believe raping her is a way to punish her.
The girl should be grilled by her father so she can name them.
She is dumb for not giving them up
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
nahr:

You were almost attacked? Having pepper spray and a glock will be great. The more the weapon, the better it is.

Yes in my own compound dude almost killed me in my own house but for my motion. Most men are tough and bully like until they meet their match sis be as gentle as a dove everyday but fierce as a lion defending yourselves
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by nahr(f): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
solasoulmusic:

Yes in my own compound dude almost killed me in my own house but for my motion. Most men are tough and bully like until they meet their match sis be as gentle as a dove everyday but fierce as a lion defending yourselves

I am happy to know that you escaped this incident unscathed. I will be gentle as a dove but fierce as a lion in defending myself.

1 Like

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by nahr(f): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Banbanna:

Better start deterring them with a pepper spray, if you've not already. smiley And it's more handy & portable to use, & wouldn't make you feel like a criminal in the case of having to carry a dagger.

So carrying a dagger would make me feel like a criminal? Last time I checked I didn't seen a law stating that people can't carry a dagger. Besides pepper spray is not so easy to conceal. Thanks though.
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Thinktwicemybro: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
One4me:

The Admins are just as guilty as those of you who stir Ethnic and Bigoted insults at others, for not acting decisively and banning you but are quick to respond and ban those from the region you have insulted.
This is sort of double-standard shows that Seun Osewa needs to monitor closely, those he has appointed as Admins and Moderators, because MOST of them are doing a disservice to this forum.

If someone from the insulted Region responds to your !diotic rant above, then others will also take offense and the Ethnic Bashing, something very disgraceful among SOUTHERNERS especially, spirals out of control.

It is Children who lack home training that will insult a whole Ethnic tribe, the way you just did and small time now, you are the same one that will be crying "marginalisation and asking for referendum".

Get a Life Please.
Why you are here crying, your people are breaking new criminal record. It's no longer news that your region is fool of heartless murderers.
While you are masturbating on my mention. This image below just happened today. A new record by your people. Omoluabis amaka o.

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Banbanna(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
nahr:

So carrying a dagger would make me feel like a criminal? Last time I checked I didn't seen a law stating that people can't carry a dagger. Besides pepper spray is not so easy to conceal. Thanks though.

You may not feel like a criminal coz you're protecting yourself. But if by chance, law enforcement agents sees that on you after ransacking you, it'll take a whole lot to convince them otherwise that you're only using it 4 self-defence. As if you don't know how our security agents behave.

1 Like

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by nahr(f): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Banbanna:

You may not feel like a criminal coz you're protecting yourself. But if by chance, law enforcement agents sees that on you after ransacking you, it'll take a whole lot to convince them otherwise that you're only using it 4 self-defence. As if you don't know how our security agents behave.

Okay.
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by saphiere(f): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
God punish men
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by jimcaddy(m): 11:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
Me I would never understand the joy some men derive in having forceful intercourse with a woman. Like it makes no effing sense.
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Brighton1(m): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2022
saphiere:
God punish men
Baby girl, stop being rude. That's really unfair. Please, mind you I'm not in support of the gang rape. Infact I pray the perpetrators should caught and arrest.

But saying God punish men it unfair. Remember you also have a father, brother and also male relatives. Not all men are rapist.

Always correct your statement if you want to comment on stuff like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys / Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) / Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.