Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) (32940 Views)

Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) / Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by onthehill: 5:03am On Aug 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LSiK5CNnzs

Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Keg Of Palm Oil (Video)

Faith, a maid from Abia State was caught by her boss while she was trying to pour her menstrual oil into her boss' keg of palm oil.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by MrsTwrite(f): 5:10am On Aug 16, 2023
Let her drink it! What sort of evil mind is this? undecided

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by Chibuzoripob: 5:17am On Aug 16, 2023
sad wiTCH sad.force her to drink her blood.Simpl

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:21am On Aug 16, 2023
That girl looks underage. Abeg, where una dey see all these kain underaged girls carry for housemaid? Underaged girls are not ripe for Housemaid duties.

And how much do you pay her?

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:25am On Aug 16, 2023
I would have poured 100% undiluted bleach into the cup and made her to drink ALL of the concoction .
Then taken her to her village to die finally! kiss

What is this doing in the political section anyway? undecided

Anything for 'front page' attention I guess?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by Mourinho84: 5:41am On Aug 16, 2023
Yuke

2 Likes

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by Racoon(m): 5:47am On Aug 16, 2023
Just imagine the devil has a chronic blood borne infection or disease(HIV/AIDS, HBsAg, HCV, VDRL, Gonorrhoea, etc) This is one of the reasons I told my wife never to have a so called maid in my house. They can be extremely diabolical and wicked.

85 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by Goodlady(f): 6:26am On Aug 16, 2023
Could this be real?
Let the witch drink it o. Add sugar for her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2023
Racoon:
Just imagine the devil has a chronic blood borne infection or disease(HIV/AIDS, HBsAg, HCV, VDRL, Gonorrhoea, etc) This is one of the reasons I told my wife never to have a so called maid in my house. They can be extremely diabolical and wicked.
True,many of them are often agents of darkness sent to wreck the home, and often will initiate the children in the home.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:53am On Aug 16, 2023
angry angry This is one of the reasons why many people never like bringing househelps into their homes.Because of them can be so diabolical.

6 Likes

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 6:56am On Aug 16, 2023
Sad word
Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by concreteaffairs: 7:03am On Aug 16, 2023
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by jabor4Naija(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2023
God in Heaven, what kind of wicked and satanic attitude is this, let them just pursue her or better still lock her up to prevent this from happening to another family

10 Likes

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by orikoku: 7:10am On Aug 16, 2023
She should be allow to taste it and send her off. Case closed.

5 Likes

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by fyzaila: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2023
It's as if all this house maid have a coven where they meet to discuss and plan all this their shenanigans.

9 Likes

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by Baronthecelebri: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
That girl looks underage. Abeg, where una dey see all these kain underaged girls carry for housemaid?

And how much do you pay her?
mumu

13 Likes

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by Iamcrazy: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2023
Imagine! This can only happen in Migeria. A country where God is throwing everyone that wasn't righteous in thier previous life for correctional trial.

I still don't know my offence for sending me down to this place. I'm a very kindhearted, Godfearing and responsible type of person. I'm not foolish nor dumb, loving others is my pride. I just can see the reason why I'm here and if it's by random posting... There is error somewhere because I be lucky person. I shed tears everytime I try to unravel the mystery why I was sent to this country.

Imagine everything wey dey happen for your family, workplace, church, school and within your friends... You will realize this place is the headquarter of hell fire of jehoba witness are to the real with their belief that says HEAVEN AND HELL IS ON EARTH.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by phemmie06(m): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2023
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

2 Likes

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2023
Haa!
E wan lock him oga with tokos.. as ikebe no work
U Lose tokos key! U go call welder to unlock oo

1 Like

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by simfrost90210: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2023
shocked wow ..... what a wow!
.., this is hilariously unbelievable!

what's she trying to do to the family?🤔
Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by Beremx(f): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2023
Maid from hell. Why not run away from your madam if you are not comfortable with her? What kind of wicked act is this

3 Likes

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by fredoooooo: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2023
Here we go again,She will say its the devil ...

4 Likes

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by Judolisco(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2023
Why u dey use dis small girl as maid for goodness sake.... They plenty for Abuja and lagos.... Using kids as maids... God go judge all of una

3 Likes

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by Ara21(f): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2023
Wickedness in the highest.
Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by Makunahatata: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2023
People from that region are naturally wicked and dirty😒

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2023
mrvitalis:
If that's her urine... She needs urgent medical attention she has kidney problem

She should be placed on dialysis instantly after official confirmation
Did you read the post?

2 Likes

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by fineberry(m): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2023
I've always dislike house made stuff....na only yourself you know. A man's greatest enemy is people within his household.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by sylve11: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2023
Disgusting angry cool

1 Like

Re: Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) by Eyinju112(f): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2023
mrvitalis:
If that's her urine... She needs urgent medical attention she has kidney problem

She should be placed on dialysis instantly after official confirmation
That is how blood looks like during menstruation, you know one way or the other the menses blood would drop in the cup.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman / Cooperate Thief Who Stole Jewelry Worth N1.6m At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja Caught / Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.