Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS (54092 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Higgies(m): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Who leaked the pictures?
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by cardoctor(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by BotherMleeper(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
That murderer of men is no woman. She does not deserve to commemorate international women's day.

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by tarantino1: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't know about her been pretty, I'm just been human and I also feel for the departed,I hate seeing people surfer in regrets.So sad

The gates should also be opened for Uduak Akpan.

I'm very sure he regrets raping and killing that girl. cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Zonefree(m): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't know about her been pretty, I'm just been human and I also feel for the departed,I hate seeing people surfer in regrets.So sad
You feel for Evans too? He's human and you hate seeing people surfer in regrets.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by 9japride(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
I believe NK will win the most handsome man too. Instead of them to finish up the case, they are having fun.

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by aao: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
So what social, political and economic achievements of women has Chidinma the suspected killer done?

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by BarrElChapo(m): 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
She seems so at home there
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Acidbath: 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Dem go soon release this girl send am abroad. Just watch. grin

Na the real killers go compensate am. All part of the deal.
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by gulfer: 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is not the first year the WWD has happened, so show us the beauty pageants held in the past angry angry angry
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by BluntCrazeMan: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
tillaman:
Very noble of them to make out time to explain
We are in a country where we let our emotions get the best of us there by shying away from reality
She’s still a suspect until she’s proven guilty so just like other inmates she has the right to participate in whatsoever activity that goes down in that yard
It’s just a contest she’s still a prisoner so what’s the fuss
According to the Official,, even the convicted ones too were part of the Events

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

You feel for Evans too? He's human and you hate seeing people surfer in regrets.
I feel for him as well because Satan succeeded in destroying his life,don't forget that these are people who once had dreams of a good future but things got out of hand at a point in their lives which brings them to where they are today.
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Bahamas95(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mr Ataga right now...........

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by lacade(m): 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:
You want to celebrate women on IWD and you're using a murderer

So much for women celebration!

Must you show your senselessness?
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Lama70(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:

Mama agbalagba, e done stay small when man see you for NL.
How area?
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Antoeni(m): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
I Implore All Slay Queen To Tap into Chidinma's Grace,
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
tarantino1:

The gates should also be opened for Uduak Akpan.

I'm very sure he regrets raping and killing that girl. cry
Uduak deserves to be killed, he invited an innocent girl who lived a decent life only to rape and kill her having deceived her with a job interview, you can't likened his case to this because the late man involved was obviously using her and not taking care of her which resulted to what it is now.Let's try and be truthful irrespective of the gender involved
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Brightest04(m): 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
fergie001:

@NationNews

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7022961/chidinma-ojukwu-crowned-miss-cell
Some fellows here are more evil. They're more than murderers, rapists, armed robbers, ritualises,but because their evil works are hidden from men,they come here to condemn and judge others.
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lama70:

Mama agbalagba, e done stay small when man see you for NL.
How area?
Area fine, I still full ground remain for here, hope you are good.Stay safe and out of trouble
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
She should die mysteriously before half of the year

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Nicerazor(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Prisoners takes part in recreational activities like football, table tennis etc. it’s part of prisons reforms, either convicted or awaiting trial they will all participate.
It will interest you to know that National Open University of Nigeria ( NOUN) has study centers in prisons across the country and every year thousands of inmates does convocation.
The purposes of the prison is Retribution ( punishment) Rehabilitation ( healing ), incapacitation and deterrence.
Recreational activities in prison is a form of rehabilitation so for a prison to take part in beauty pageants is not a crime.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by plumcomm: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
So the pro no know chidinma?,this Nigeria self...
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by CUMIN: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
She is adapting well to her new home.
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Arabaincubus: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
The young woman used the opportunity to announce her beauty. I don't know why the devil inhabited such a lovely house.
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
Pageant for the most beautiful killer.
Na so this girl become celebrity o. Iyaebe will be the next queen

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Rawtruth1: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
No reason is acceptable. What a country!!
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Toks2008(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:
You want to celebrate women on IWD and you're using a murderer

So much for women celebration!

See your life?

We live in a country where the accused is guilty until proven innocent.
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Lordbinsmar: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
[s][/s]
Comradewhy:
Thanks for explaining to people who were too quick in bringing feminism and bias against men into the contest.
Some said why was a murderer that's the lady allowed to participate,well the answer is she has not been proven guilty so for now she's still innocent.
Some even said men were not allowed to contest in things like this, sounds weird.
[s][/s]

Keep celebrating a murderer, you can never know how it feels unless you are a victim.

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by MYHUBBY: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
Only in Nigeria you see President, Governor and senators and Agencies defending criminals

This babe will not be penalized or face justice, her beauty and outlook had exonerate her and some big men might be interested in her

It seems good look is another advantage to commit crime and be free in this useless country. Them go drag Bamise's death till everything die down

A country full of injustice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Teenage Fulani Herders Aged 13, 14, Arrested For Gang-Raping A Girl In Bauchi / Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.