Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,320 members, 7,850,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS (54094 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Maynman: 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
macrodata:
Bros, you dont know the other contestants story. Don't single her out and pass your judgement. Because they are prisoners don't mean they're condemn souls. Where is your love of Christ in humanity?

We have women and good women. They could have use other good women as examples.
Are you saying rapist are also worth celebrating as they are man/soul?

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Femi8586(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:
You want to celebrate women on IWD and you're using a murderer

So much for women celebration!

She's still a suspect. She's still innocent(base on law) until proven guilty by the court
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Maynman: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Femi8586:

She's still a suspect. She's still innocent(base on law) until proven guilty by the court

Has that uduak guy being charged too? Can we say he is innocent too?

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Femi8586(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Maynman:

Has that uduak guy being charged too? Can we say he is innocent too?

If he hasn't been convicted, he's still a suspect(base on law). The law is emotionless and unbias. The problem is just that our judiciary system in Nigeria is rubbish unlike in saner climes.
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
Femi8586:

Forget it, even if shes convicted and sentenced to death, they still get some opportunities for social functions once in a while inside prisons, its always the normal thing there. The idea is for reformation of the mind.
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Sleekfingers: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
BigBashiru:

It's you and the western European savages that civilization is far from.... I guess you are gay too as that's part if civilization.

Prison should act as a deterrent.... the thought of going to prison should restrain someone thinking of doing a crime. But it's no longer like that in the western Europe and usa that you worship....instead it has become a hostel such that ppl no longer fear going to prison.

While in prison, there should be punitive aspects as well as balancing aspects. Balancing aspects include minor recreational activities to maintain inmate mental health but pageant is "having fun" in confinement which is excessive.....

"The western European is a savage in need of aboriginal and African civilization" - unknown author

Do you know that , the way nigeria Prisons is structured , instead of making them turn a new leaf....it turns them to harden criminals, because of the inhumane treatments......

.. I remember visiting a lebanese friend in ikoyi prison. He was living like a king , because he got money to spare.....he even send the Prison guards food from a lebanese restaurant in ikoyi. But those that don't have money look malnourished and unkempt......with rashes all over their body ....... Wetin you go call that one?

How is my sexuality or sexual orientation your business.......

I am 100% in support of the LGBTQ......and it is here to stay in nigeria, whether una like it or not......look around you, they are coming out boldly......

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Maynman: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Femi8586:

If he hasn't been convicted, he's still a suspect(base on law). The law is emotionless and unbias. The problem is just that our judiciary system in Nigeria is rubbish unlike in saner climes.

Rules made my men is never perfect anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Shalommy(f): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:

If we can't get her in court, we will get her on the streets. Just know that and if your know her, inform her.
You'll do nothing!
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by BigBashiru: 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Do you know that , the way nigeria Prisons is structured , instead of making them turn a new leaf....it turns them to harden criminals, because of the inhumane treatments......

.. I remember visiting a lebanese friend in ikoyi prison. He was living like a king , because he got money to spare.....he even send the Prison guards food from a lebanese restaurant in ikoyi. But those that don't have money look malnourished and unkempt......with rashes all over their body ....... Wetin you go call that one?

How is my sexuality or sexual orientation your business.......

I am 100% in support of the LGBTQ......and it is here to stay in nigeria, whether una like it or not......look around you, they are coming out boldly......

I understand what you are saying and I've read all that research about correction instead of punitive and I know what you are trying to say but what I'm telling u is that that whole premise is false because:

1. It is not the function of a prison to make someone turn a new leaf.... my point is there's no more a punitive component to prisons which is the only language humans understand and that language is CONSEQUENCES.

2. be original cos oyinbo are not God. What makes more sense is after their sentence (or in thr last year of their sentence) in a prison then they go to a 6 - 12 months correctional facility which will be a different institution all together to learn sewing etc after which they reintroduced to society.

The west say man can become a woman and vice versa that's gender fluidity.... they also believe in a new gender called X. Plus LGBT which is nonsense yet because the African is a mental slave u accept it all. .

Emancipate your self from mental slavery. Ur more civilized than the western European savages. You should be civilizing them not them civilizing you.

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Victerica(m): 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
Shalommy:
Why are you guys pained? Inmates are not human? I know soon she'll be set free. Chaii.

Aunty, your yansh for your picture carry award

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Shalommy(f): 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Victerica:

cheesy
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Iceberg3: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
I wish the man didn't die so she can just learn her lessons and live right.hmm life's wahala
I understand what you mean... imagine doing all these fanfare and delightful activities and still have go back to your cell and still go back to court to answer for her alleged crime of murder.

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Funflipper: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Shalommy:
Why are you guys pained? Inmates are not human? I know soon she'll be set free. Chaii.

Yeah right, you know she will soon be set free but know this and know peace; "what goes around comes around"
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Blackdisciple(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Oladookun, a Superintendent, said: “I haven’t seen the pictures you are talking about.

Just listen to him ooo....

You want to celebrate IWD and you are using a murderer with fresh case , so is there no any other inmates with fighting case or stealing case in there.....

This girl will soon get away with this..
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by lapazi(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Comradewhy:
Thanks for explaining to people who were too quick in bringing feminism and bias against men into the contest.
Some said why was a murderer that's the lady allowed to participate,well the answer is she has not been proven guilty so for now she's still innocent.
Some even said men were not allowed to contest in things like this, sounds weird.

Even if she was convicted, and sentenced to life (because no death penalty here) so what is wrong with her participating?

because she is castrated doesnt mean she cant still have a life behind bars.
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Sleekfingers: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
BigBashiru:

I understand what you are saying and I've read all that research about correction instead of punitive and I know what you are trying to say but what I'm telling u is that that whole premise is false because:

1. It is not the function of a prison to make someone turn a new leaf.... my point is there's no more a punitive component to prisons which is the only language humans understand and that language is CONSEQUENCES.

2. be original cos oyinbo are not God. What makes more sense is after their sentence (or in thr last year of their sentence) in a prison then they go to a 6 - 12 months correctional facility which will be a different institution all together to learn sewing etc after which they reintroduced to society.

The west say man can become a woman and vice versa that's gender fluidity.... they also believe in a new gender called X. Plus LGBT which is nonsense yet because the African is a mental slave u accept it all. .

Emancipate your self from mental slavery. Ur more civilized than the western European savages. You should be civilizing them not them civilizing you.

No one is civilizing me.....I do what I gotta do.......

And you think LGBTQ started in the west? Africans have been practicing it, even before the colonization........
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Alexgeneration(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Comradewhy:
Thanks for explaining to people who were too quick in bringing feminism and bias against men into the contest.
Some said why was a murderer that's the lady allowed to participate,well the answer is she has not been proven guilty so for now she's still innocent.
Some even said men were not allowed to contest in things like this, sounds weird.
Shut up fool.

Think before you spew rubbish.

These things are reserved for ONLY CONVICTS because the family has gotten justice and there's closure. You don't rub salt on the grieving family's injury by doing this nonsense to spite them.

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Alexgeneration(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
tillaman:
Very noble of them to make out time to explain
We are in a country where we let our emotions get the best of us there by shying away from reality
She’s still a suspect until she’s proven guilty so just like other inmates she has the right to participate in whatsoever activity that goes down in that yard
It’s just a contest she’s still a prisoner so what’s the fuss
She is not a convict yet and such activities are reserved for convicts only cos justice have been served and the victims have gotten closure.

Very pathetic you lots can't think after graduating from school.
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
Victerica:

That small yansh
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by davicto: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
fergie001:

@NationNews

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7022961/chidinma-ojukwu-crowned-miss-cell

Even for.as much as I want to Fuss and Rant about the fact that she killed someone Husband..the smile and innocence on her face always guilt trip me..to feel that no body is beyond redemption...we can win alot of this Inmates from their past lives if we allow love leads.and also safe alot of People from joining Them..
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Shut up fool.

Think before you spew rubbish.

These things are reserved for ONLY CONVICTS because the family has gotten justice and there's closure. You don't rub salt on the grieving family's injury by doing this nonsense to spite them.
Haha

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Alexgeneration(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
Comradewhy:

Haha
Not surprised with your response cos you don't have the range to think through a matter.

Unintelligent and uneducated people litter this forum, so no surprises.

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Dest8sman: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
9ja things no dey shock me again.
I go just smile, and then, move on
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Alexgeneration(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
davicto:

Even for.as much as I want to Fuss and Rant about the fact that she killed someone Husband..the smile and innocence on her face always guilt trip me..to feel that no body is beyond redemption...we can win alot of this Inmates from their past lives if we allow love leads.and also safe alot of People from joining Them..
You're a pathetic scum.

A family is mourning, a son lost a father, a daughter lost a father, a family lost a breadwinner and all you can do is to think with your small dick.

Sex starved fools are a disease in this world.
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Not surprised with your response cos you don't have the range to think through a matter.

Unintelligent and uneducated people litter this forum, so no surprises.
Haha

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Alexgeneration(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Prisoners are allowed to participate in various activities e.g write exams, learn a skill ( barbing, sewing, musical instruments, etc....,

So stop reasoning like a bush baby
You're the one reasoning like a "Bush baby".

Those activities are exclusive to convicts cos the family of their victims have gotten justice and closure.

Not for people going through trial and you're using this to mock the family of the victims.

I wonder the kind of education some of you have that you can't seem to think through basic things.
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Sleekfingers: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Alexgeneration:
You're the one reasoning like a "Bush baby".

Those activities are exclusive to convicts cos the family of their victims have gotten justice and closure.

Not for people going through trial and you're using this to mock the family of the victims.

I wonder the kind of education some of you have that you can't seem to think through basic things.

E pain am grin grin grin

Oga, and you expect those going through trial over 5 years without any conviction.....to sit back relax?

I said it, you are reasoning like a bush baby
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by God1000(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
Shalommy:
but that will be a bad precedent
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by God1000(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't know about her been pretty, I'm just been human and I also feel for the departed,I hate seeing people surfer in regrets.So sad
she would have been shot dead in some countries by now, I hate seeing her smiling while the man she murdered is down six feet decaying
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by God1000(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cyntie55:
Nigeria is a joke.
I couldn't agree more, this breaks my heart
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Alexgeneration(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

E pain am grin grin grin

Oga, and you expect those going through trial over 5 years without any conviction.....to sit back relax?

I said it, you are reasoning like a bush baby
I'm not surprised, too many uneducated people in this dying forum.

Those activities are exclusively for convicted people but because we have unintelligent people like you all over Nigeria, it can fly. It is issues like these that encourage jungle justice cos the family of the victims might be waiting in court to kill them cos some might feel insulted and take the laws into their hands but fools like you don't think it can happen cos you lack the range.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Teenage Fulani Herders Aged 13, 14, Arrested For Gang-Raping A Girl In Bauchi / Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.