Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back (1004 Views)

Nokia Bringing Their 5310 Xpress Music Phone Back? / Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. / My Phone Back Camera Is Blurring, It's No Longer Clear Like It Was Before (HELP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back by Mabizeka: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Please house, I bought this phone Tecno pop 5 pro and when I came back home I noticed the sensor is faulty. If I want to type something the sensor will be typing rubbish on the screen. I went back to the shop where I bought it and complained and the seller said it was the screen guild that is causing the problem and he changed the screen guild and I went home. Later in the day I noticed the problem again and told my neighbor about it and he said there's nothing else that the seller can do again since he opened the package in my presence. Note that I bought this phone last Saturday and on Sunday when I was testing it the problem began. I want to ask can I still go back and return it or should I use my money to repair it
Re: Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back by chatinent: 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Change the touch.

But for vawulence, carry army go there.

Always buy phones in certified outlets where warranties are issued. And if you already have one, visit carlcare. They'll do it for free.
Re: Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back by Yourfav: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mabizeka:
Please house, I bought this phone Tecno pop 5 pro and when I came back home I noticed the sensor is faulty. If I want to type something the sensor will be typing rubbish on the screen. I went back to the shop where I bought it and complained and the seller said it was the screen guild that is causing the problem and he changed the screen guild and I went home. Later in the day I noticed the problem again and told my neighbor about it and he said there's nothing else that the seller can do again since he opened the package in my presence. Note that I bought this phone last Saturday and on Sunday when I was testing it the problem began. I want to ask can I still go back and return it or should I use my money to repair it
go to calcare this time
Re: Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back by tueddy: 12:36am On Mar 11, 2022
Mabizeka:

First thing first
Where was it bought
Re: Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 11, 2022
I know say na roadside you buy am.Refurbished.
Re: Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 11, 2022
Yourfav:
go to calcare this time
Does calcare fixes a refurbished phone?
Re: Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back by Mabizeka: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
tueddy:

First thing first
Where was it bought
Thanks for your concern. It is now working. I've got the right screen guild
Re: Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back by Yourfav: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Revolution2022:
Does calcare fixes a refurbished phone?
oh, so na refurbish
I doubt
Re: Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tell the seller your grievances

This should be settled amicably and not with drama
Re: Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back by scarycuteface(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2022
Remove the guard and observe it. Or take it back to where you got it
Re: Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back by hoilakes(m): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2022
one of the reason you need to buy gadgets or smartphones devices in a verified store, though it's a new device you can just visit carlcare to check it bro
Mabizeka:
Re: Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back by Jacku: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mabizeka:
please go back to the shop and lay complaints.
Re: Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back by Jacku: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
tolakush92:
Tell the seller your grievances

This should be settled amicably and not with drama
that's how it should be but some sellers won't wanna accept
Re: Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back by Yinksy09(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Yeah but depends were you bought it from and if it’s on warranty
Re: Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back by Mohbola(f): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Why not? Take it back
Re: Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back by tueddy: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mabizeka:
either it's a second hand faulty phone or the seller is selling fake screen guard to you

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Get The Infinix Note 12 Vip / Kids Tablet Repair / Samsung Galaxy S23 Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.