Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,879 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) (728 Views)

War In Ukraine: 'America Is Learning The Art Of Humility' / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) / Iran Tankers Break U.S Blocked To Provide Fuel To Venezuela. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
The American hypocrisy stinks and this is what I dislike about America, after destroying Venezuela with sanctions and turning their people into refugees they now want to turn off the around and buy their oil because they are doing the same thing to Russia now

Yes the corruption in the Venezuelan oil industry was a part of the problem but America is the main problem, they made sure Venezuela did not export oil

Look at this Brazilian guy's comment he hit the nail on the head

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/03/america-is-now-getting-closer-to.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
It's called striking a deal,Venezuela has the right to refuse to sell.
It's all on them,so no cap.

3 Likes

Re: America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Comradewhy:
It's called striking a deal,Venezuela has the right to refuse to sell.
It's all on them,so no cap.

Yea striking a deal that made millions of Venezuelans refugees in other countries, I don't see any deal here, all I see is hypocrisy
Re: America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Yea striking a deal that made millions of Venezuelans refugees in other countries, I don't see any deal here, all I see is hypocrisy
Striking a deal by moving closer to Venezuela,it's all on them so?
By the way was it Biden who imposed the said sanctions on them?

This is a new government,so stop the cap.

Re: America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) by tonididdy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Psalm 118:22 undecided

The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone

You cannot shame, the shameless

3 Likes

Re: America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Comradewhy:

You know nothing about humanity and international politics, bye
Re: America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

You know nothing about humanity and international politics, bye
Why not answer?

Re: America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) by yanabasee(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Venezuela will likely get the deal....
If they refused, Nigeria will be the next option.
Re: America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Comradewhy:

I keep saying that you are an idot.. biggest idot.

The American hypocrisy stinks.

The biden administration recognise the useless jauido or whatever he is called as the interim president of Venezuela. Now they are rushing to Maduro for oil..what a wicked country, with no single honour or shame.

2 Likes

Re: America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cptflint:

The biden administration recognise the useless jauido or whatever he is called as the interim president of Venezuela. Now they are rushing to Maduro for oil..what a wicked country, with no single honour or shame.
B.S

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Comradewhy:

You can read for your self. Educated fool.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cfr.org/blog/biden-administration-and-venezuela%3famp

1 Like

Re: America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
It's like the Rich begging the Poor for Help. grin
Re: America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cptflint:

On point
Re: America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Comradewhy:

B.S

The truth hurts.
face it.

Don't be foolish, stupid and a coward at same time.

1 Like

Re: America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cptflint:

The truth hurts.
face it.

Don't be foolish, stupid and a coward at same time.
Same B.S

1 Like

Re: America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) by Padipadi: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
I tire for all this American backlash

1 Like

Re: America Is Now Getting Closer To Venezuela To Buy Their Oil (photos) by Boss469(m): 7:16am On Mar 11, 2022
yanabasee:
Venezuela will likely get the deal....

If they refused, Nigeria will be the next option.

Nah, I think they will go to Iran.

(1) (Reply)

#mariupol: Ukrainian Armed Formations Surrender / List Of Nigerians American Running For USA Mid Term Election In November / Israel To Speed Up Gun Applications After Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.