Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,870 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys (49686 Views)

Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by BadNews: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
UPDATE: "Her mother advised her not to go out that day" - Alleged relative of young woman killed by suspected ritualists claims she hung out with a Yahoo boy.

See The Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/7024880/dead-body-missing-lady-shakirat

One Basheer Ola from Iwo, Osun, has claimed that a member of his team who is related to the 22-year old Shakirat killed by suspected ritualists, told him her mother had advised her not go out the day she went missing, Reports.

"About the view I heard from my team this night. This girl is also my younger sister but on Tuesday her mom called her not to go where she said she was going but she refused," he wrote.

"According to the report gathered by , her mummy dragged with her hair bead and her phone fall. Instead of her to obey her mom, she left her mom and her phone.

"Yesterday morning around 11am at oja ale in pankuku side she come to a place where I met her and she was watching film there. Later on I left her there. Later now I hear that she is dead.

"But the amazing fact I learn from this incident is to obey our parents. From Tuesday she don't sleep at her mom's place. She is hanging out with yahoo boy"

See Screenshots As Obtained By Below:

7 Likes

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Totilopussylick(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
grin

It was expected tongue

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by BadNews: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:
grin

It was a expected tongue

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by TheStakeHolder(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
They never learn.

“When you are dead you don't know you're dead. All of the pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.”

R.I.P.

lipsrsealed

247 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Candidlady: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
People from this region ba? They have serious problem with English..

Totilopussylick:
grin

It was a expected tongue

And you think this is funny!!! undecided

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Righteousness2(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
The Ear that refuses to yield to Instructions and Warnings will always Follow the Head to the Grave.

So it is now, Morning, Day and Night, we Cease not to admonish and Warn all and Sundry on the Need to Straighten their relationship with JESUS Christ and Live Prepared for HIS Coming, which is Imminent!
Many are speaking Grammar! Many are engaging in useless arguments!

Death is not even the Big deal but Death without JESUS, which is Straight to Hell.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Chipink(f): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Truth be told average yoruba gal like all these dirty street bleaching yoruba yahoo boys..They have messed up their brain.
To the extent that a yoruba gal can turn down proposal from well established engineer just to elope with dirty street yahoo yoruba boy..
I Hav witnessed that not once not twice.
And that makes me always question their upbringing.

288 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
another one bites the dust...her family should take part of the blame for this unfortunate incident!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by FuckDModz: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jungle justice will be a very good deterrent to yahoo boys. That's the only language they'll understand.

Death to all yahoo bastards irrespective of how they became criminals!

RIP to the foolish girl.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Fairandlovely(f): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dog wey wan lost nor dey hear master whistle undecided

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Karlovych: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
embarassed So she chose to hang out with potential skull miners, what is wrong with some women?

14 Likes

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Bignuell(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
No blame game here. The guys are wrong on all angle. But let's be logical here. Can you put your hand in a grinder knowing fully well it's a grinder and what it's capable of doing?? A grinder will always be a grinder, now the question is, do you love your hand or you believe your intention reflect on the grinder. There you go *shrug shoulders*

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by UselessBuharist: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Please who knows a competent Gift Card dealer I want to sell my cards
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Ceenachi: 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Rest In Peace young girl
it's not a crime to hang out with a rich boy... you can hang out with a poor boy and he'll use you to be rich.... just commit your life to Jesus... He'll never mismatch you

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by sapientia(m): 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Most family don't deserve children

She is barely dead and they are already killing her image

Imagine if that girl killed inside a BRT bus didn't do video and call for help

Maybe someone will be somewhere ranting that she hung with yahoo boys

We Nigerians contributed in making our police very lazy and unprofessional

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Freegroove: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Crazy things are happening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Klington: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Some ladies this days just want to hang out with the big boys and take selfies not minding the consequence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Rubyjade: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
OSUN STATE POLICE COMMAND SECURITY ALERT. The two ritualists arrested with some female body parts about 9:30pm in a hotel where they had lodged.
The names of the apprehended criminals are Ayodeji Saheed and Tunde Obadimeji who both confessed more than 70 girls have been slaughtered and sold their parts to one Abefe Sadiq at #600:000:00 Six hundred thousand naira for a girl killed for him . When they were asked how they get their Victims?
Answer: *Getting the girls was so easy* *we lure them with money and fancy things*
They went further saying that *girls of this days are easily lured with those things* All they need to do is to get or rent a fancy car with cash they would spend on the girls, and that is all this girls need. Then they are being taken to a hotel room where they are told that they would be having fun overnight but instead they are being slaughtered.
The IP advised us to share to all female friends, sisters and colleagues that they should all be careful not to fall a victim.

*Please share to your loved ones*

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by tiswell(m): 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
what's happening to our ladies these days,

#stopkilingourladies

1 Like

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by boundachuks(m): 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
It's better to listen to the instruction of parents, if this girl is in a place of reasoning now, am very sure, she would be in a state of regretting her actions, others learn
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Nonexisting: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
They no just kill am for nothing, they use am pay the bills of some of the things she chop. Case closed.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Ropostic120(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
So so sad
If I were a gurl, I wouldn't date a yahoo boy or those with illegal money.
It is dangerous

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by faithfull18(f): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hmmn.
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
I'm lost for words here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) / Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State / Kidnappers Riddle A Car With Bullet At Umunneochi LGA Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.