Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Who Applied For The Hungarian Scholarship In Food Safety And Quality Engineering - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Applied For The Hungarian Scholarship In Food Safety And Quality Engineering (232 Views)

Oluwatuyi Olowoyeye Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Hungarian University / Fao-hungarian Scholarship / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Applied For The Hungarian Scholarship In Food Safety And Quality Engineering by Remson23: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Good day Nairalanders. I'm opening this thread to know the application status of applicants who applied for the Hungarian Government Scholarship Programme in Food Safety and Quality Engineering. I applied before the deadline, which was 28th of February, 2022.
I haven't received any message from the scholarship body to confirm or acknowledge my application. I don't know if this applies to only me or other applicants too. I'd be glad to hear from anyone who also applied for the programme. Attached to this thread is a file showing the details of the programme. Thank you.

Re: Who Applied For The Hungarian Scholarship In Food Safety And Quality Engineering by Remson23: 6:30am On Mar 13, 2022
Please help me push this topic to the right places in order to garner right responses. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

UK International Scholarships For Nigerians / Top 10 Most Profitable Courses In Nigeria / 5 Tips To Help You Study For JAMB And Pass Excellently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.