Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) (36961 Views)

Bullets Fired By Oyo Customs Men Chasing Rice Smugglers Kill Residents / Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 / 2 Sisters Killed By Armed Robbers, Buried Side By Side Amid Tears. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 6:56am On Mar 12, 2022
Two teenage sisters identified as Nuratu, 16 and Khadija, 11 were killed after they were hit by stray bullets.

It was gathered that the bullets were fired by soldiers at a market in Kidandan district, a community under Giwa Local Government Area of Kaduna

The soldiers were driving through the market when they sighted some strange men sitting on motorcycles and challenged them, an eyewitness said, adding that the villagers took to their heels when they started hearing gunshots allegedly fired by the soldiers at the men.

In the ensuing melee, the two sisters were hit by stray bullets as they also tried to run away from the scene.

Their older brother, Salisu Shuaibu Kidanda, said they were killed by the bullets shot by the soldiers in the crowd.

He said:

“Even if they (soldiers) aimed at the Fulani they saw at the market, why will they shoot into the crowd? My sisters were trying to run back home because the market was at the outskirt of the village when they were hit by bullets.”

’As we speak the soldiers didn’t even visit our parents to condole us for their action, only the police did. We need justice because you can’t kill innocent girls just like that and leave.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca_guq-KPbZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by Northernblood5(m): 6:57am On Mar 12, 2022
Nigerian soldiers are useless. See how they killed this girls out of fear.

No wonder head slammers and other nigerians don't support Ukraine. They think that it is not normal for a Soldier to be patriotic in defending their country. Because of the environment they grew, they thinks that a soldiers work is not to stop invaders but to kill innocent Citizens and burn houses. RIP young ones

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by chatinent: 7:00am On Mar 12, 2022
Nigeria is an epitome of done and dusted.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by Kingpin1000: 7:09am On Mar 12, 2022
I first thought it was happened in Ukraine.
Are we not at war in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:11am On Mar 12, 2022
Nigeria is going backwards on daily basis whereas all the other countries are developing in every aspect. Crime is now the order of the day. The huge exchange rate between naira and other currency is the major reasons for most crimes in this country. I pray God heals this country b4 it will be too late

5 Likes

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by Kingkali: 7:11am On Mar 12, 2022
Thats way i don't pity some of them when they are dealth with by bandicts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by Illuminatiship(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2022
Been a Nigerian is a mistake only God can correct in my next life..

21 Likes

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by help9: 10:46am On Mar 12, 2022
Naija I hail thee o
Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by careytommy37(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2022
Buhari no send anybody again

3 Likes

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2022
Nigeria, God save me from this country ooo. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2022
The soldiers were driving through the market when they sighted some strange men sitting on motorcycles and challenged them, an eyewitness said, adding that the villagers took to their heels when they started hearing gunshots allegedly fired by the soldiers at the men.

This is unprofessional from the soldiers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2022
Nigeria needs recolonization

4 Likes

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by Bobloco: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2022
Nigeria is at war

1 Like

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by Theunbothered: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2022
Soldier go kill and nothing will happen to them.

When soldier eventually dies, their foolish sympathisers members will be begging for RIP.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2022
When Can We Ever Start Hearing Good News From Northern Nigeria ?
Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by LocalStandard1(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=Northernblood5 post=110961504]Nigerian soldiers are useless. See how they killed this girls out of fear.

No wonder head slammers and other nigerians don't support Ukraine. They think that it is not normal for a Soldier to be patriotic in defending their country. Because of the environment they grew, they thinks that a soldiers work is not to stop invaders but to kill innocent Citizens and burn houses. RIP young ones
[/quote

You think by being tribalistic and a religious bigot you are automatically considered intelligent and woke. No. It just shows signs of a not so intelligent person using that to cover intelligential difficiency.

Am a believer in Jesus Christ, a practical Christian not ur regular church goer and I still stand with Russia. Now understand it's not about religion. Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by setobaba: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2022
the moment anyone been tribal about this , is capable of same offense.

This is wrong, I feel like I’m the only one filled alots of empathy, why would a sane person justify incessant killing, this can only mean one thing, and it’s coming close

2 Likes

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2022
Anytime I see these Colorado soldier men and tramadol police men I jeje zoom off till I know they are out of sight,who die na him loose.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2022
The only sin this beautiful girls comitted is just being a Nigerian, what a pity, what a shame on the APC, m.buhari, Tinubu and onyeoshiomole... Rip beautiful daughters of Eve... (Heart broken)... Ezebunwo, Nyesom Wike is coming to rescue us from this mess...

1 Like

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by Musharraf7: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2022
Northernblood5:
Nigerian soldiers are useless. See how they killed this girls out of fear.

u still don't have sense. Must u show ur foolishness?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by hartopher76: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2022
the number of civilians killed by soldiers is more than the ones killed in Ukraine yet Nigeria in not at war. rip innocent girls.

1 Like

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by compton11(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2022
Imagine shooting in the market.

These army are animal

3 Likes

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by englishmart(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2022
Village people masquerading as stray bullets.

1 Like

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2022
Children are just dying anyhow this days

1 Like

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by gistray: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2022
Normal thing in that part of the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2022
Substance abuse contributes to this scenario. It's very improper. Shooting blank carelessly. Everyone should be careful once there's trigger-happy security around.

9 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) / Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.