Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Akara I Bought For N250 At Ikoyi. - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Akara I Bought For N250 At Ikoyi. (84202 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Akara I Bought For N250 At Ikoyi. by kenearth50(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2022
englishmart:
I moved to Lagos from Abuja recently, and have been struggling to adapt for several reasons.

1. Food costs a bit more in Lagos than in Abuja.

2. A-20 minute distance by foot costs at least #150-200 here, unlike in Abuja where it's at mostly #100.

3. Water(drinkable water) in Abuja was almost free, and very salubrious. Here at the island, you buy sachet water (pure water) which is the only affordable water that boasts of some minimal degree of purity.

I was shocked when I ordered for Akara of 250 and got those nearly invisible 5-balls. I nearly refused it, if not for the beautiful girl that was leering at me.
To be a man, no be bobo juice.
The Akara no cost now, normal price of akara na N50

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers / See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! / Another Nigerian Lady Starts 200-Hour Snail-A-Thon In Style (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.