Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (63910 Views)

Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) / Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 / Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by SmartPolician: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Realists:

Wailing wailer you will wail tire.
Why do you choose to hate other people happiness ?. As a natural sadists hypertension will soon build up in you, if you fail to change.

I like the attention the comment is getting.

I am having a good laugh cheesy
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by Sam0(m): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:
Why not a scholarship in Afghanistan so that Taliban will teach him how to throw bombs? cheesy
I get what you're trying to pass

2 Likes

Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by nikz(f): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Wow nice one
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by nikz(f): 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Wow nice one. This is the type of story I love hearing
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by GardenOfGod(m): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:
Why not a scholarship in Afghanistan so that Taliban will teach him how to throw bombs? cheesy
Was thinking same already but I prefer he study in Russia. Putns fan boys what d you have to say? grin Muslims hates the West but will prefer to send their children to study there.

Congratulations Yung lad. Wish you success.

5 Likes

Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by Ijoba85: 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
There's a rare grace going round , destiny helpers are on the loose , anything done to help humanity is mercifully rewarded
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by freshkpomo(m): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
I don't believe this kid built this thing....I doubt it. Kids are attracted to create things towards what they like,but how can a child develop passion for a bridge? He probably had an adult not so far away. Kudos to him though!

1 Like

Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by gawu1: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
bablon20:
It's a good idea they give him a scholarship now before bokoharam employ him and exchange his talent with bombing and raping.
I hope our brothers down there will get this kind opportunity before ipob pig terrorist ESN employ them and exchange their talents with cannibalism and drug trafficking.

2 Likes

Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by jamace(m): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Thank God for his life... cool
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by We4all: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
How will he cope in the US or will they teach him in hausa?
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by Viserion: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:
this is why Nigeria is not progressing

1 Like

Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by linearity: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
For the kind bashing for some half informed 9ja dey give US and Western Countries and the Praises and support given to China & Russia, one would think Russia or China would have given this kid scholarship!

Mtcheeeeeech!
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by iamjahmeyouu: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is awesome
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by Adesina18111(m): 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
U are too VAWULENT Mr comrade cheesy grin grin

SmartPolician:
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by cliffypatt(m): 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
God bless the little boy
God bless the US company
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by Bar1941(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

Empty head, I hope when he graduated from your proposed university, he uses your family house as his first experiment.

1 Like

Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

"Very correct, So that when he graduates in bomb throwing he will come to your house and bomb you and your entire family, senseless goat". Village People Spokesperson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by maasoap(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

Unintelligent people are not hard to spot. You are still hating this little kid all in the name of being a religion fanatic. You need help
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by spydera: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

I swear...LMAOOOO
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by SmartPolician: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

"Very correct, So that when he graduates in bomb throwing he will come to your house and bomb you and your entire family, senseless goat". Village People Spokesperson

I like the attention the comment is getting. grin grin grin

The biggest casualties of Nairaland are those who take what happens here seriously
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by VEXT: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
maasoap:

Unintelligent people are not hard to spot. You are still hating this little kid all in the name of being a religion fanatic. You need help

He is right ,Muslims hate America but are always quick to send their children there,why not send their children to Muslim countries..

You hate Christian countries but love going there,that's hypocrisy..

4 Likes

Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by Nova1988(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

why are you so bitter?
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by Nova1988(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
VEXT:

He is right ,Muslims hate America but are always quick to send their children there,why not send their children to Muslim countries..

sadist.
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by maasoap(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

I like the attention the comment is getting.

I am having a good laugh cheesy

You should be somewhere crying for failing and disappointing your parents on a public forum like this. Or, they raised you to be like this?
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by VEXT: 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nova1988:

sadist.

The truth hurt....
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by maasoap(m): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
VEXT:

You hate Christian countries but love going there,that's hypocrisy..

So, America is a Christian country? Tell me anything Christian about USA. They moved on from the imaginary God long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by Stargurl20(f): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
I've always trust the whites for this. They see the potential in the boy and picked him up. At least of Nigerian govt and the rich has failed in their responsibilities, they will take it up.
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by medriano: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Amazing. Go and shine little one.
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by CSTRR: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
The west does not even need to attract good minds.
Na we dey send am there by oursleves.

Btw, is this the best course of action?
Too much in a short time has its demerits.

I don't think this boy has done his O' levels well enough and you are pushing him to america, just like that.

Na so american education easy reach?

Let him finish waec for crying out loud.
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by NoSentiment: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

For your information, Muslims were at the very root of science and technology. Alkawarizmy (algorithm) was invented by MUHAMMAD Musa Al-Khawarizmy. Algebra too was a muslim creation. Without algorithm you wouldn't have had the phone or computer to type and insult muslims. Go and study and jettison your bigotry! Mumu
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by VEXT: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
maasoap:

So, America is a Christian country? Tell me anything Christian about USA. They moved on from the imaginary God long time ago.

You can say whatever you want to say,send your kids and families to Muslim countries..You can't hate something and still want it at the same time,does not work that way....

2 Likes

Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by onuman: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
bablon20:
It's a good idea they give him a scholarship now before bokoharam employ him and exchange his talent with bombing and raping.

He is lucky that he is escaping from the country of Islamic sharia criminal justice system which his grand fathers literally carved out from Nigeria between 1999-2002, but still clutch tight to one Nigeria because of lucre. Boko haram has been fighting to practically establish a country like that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) / I Finally Signed Out At 42 / Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.