Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (63914 Views)

Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) / Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 / Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by bluebay(m): 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
ApexTrends:
Na my son
Sha nor insert the yan yan take face yiur son
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by Ibelearner: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
[quote author=naijaclass post=110973927]Musa Sani, the Nigerian kid who went viral on social media for building a replica of the Kano overhead bridge has got a scholarship to the United State of America and a gift to his family members.

Sharing snaps of Musa and his creation on Facebook, Aminu Abdullahi announced that a construction company, Ronchess Global Resources, has offered Musa university scholarship to study in the United States.

Aminu added that the construction company also gifted Musa’s mum the sum of N1million to start a business, while his father was given a job.

They also promised to enroll Musa’s siblings in good schools and will move the family to a furnished apartment in Maiduguri.

Talent and grace combine
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:
Why not a scholarship in Afghanistan so that Taliban will teach him how to throw bombs? cheesy
Why not develop a brain cell so that your life will get a meaning.
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by juman(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
He is talented.
A blessing child.
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by Toreddo3679(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Let it not be audio scholarship sha, cause severally audio things don happen for this obodo naija
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by Emdebby2: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
DominionGreat:
Musa finally comot from gate
Another Musa will replace him.
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by nkemoma(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Audio Scholarship
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by luluman: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:
Why not a scholarship in Afghanistan so that Taliban will teach him how to throw bombs? cheesy
Did he construct bombs in what he did? Are you not ashamed that a child that small has better brains than you? You have data but cannot construct anything meaningful on nairaland. You are wasted.
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by Galadimabawa: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

If you fail to accept the truth during peace, you will accept it in pieces.
(No mind them)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by AMBURSAA(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
DominionGreat:
Musa finally comot from gate
HAHAHAHA MUSA MOVED TO AMELICA
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by D1Wonder(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
The creative mind has no boundary. The Catalyst Men Network Int'l, Lagos celebrates all corporate organisations who recognise and empower the boy child to become men we all can be proud of... To the lad, may your imagination never runs dry. Gifts, potentials and opportunities wear no hijab or cape. Bravo
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by bizzibodi(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
That's a good one but why Amelika why no Saudi Arabia?
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by Skmoda360(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
We from South-West are more interested in getting SKULLARSHIP and not scholarship. Thank you

Signed,
Olanipekun Olaniyi Olapupo
National youth leader,
Iragbiji Town Union
This Warri girl what's your problem......
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by babadee1(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:
Western education is evil.

You are a very ignorant bigot.
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by Mom007(f): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Wow! This kid is a protégée! Makes me remember architecture students of AAU that year, carrying their project work upandan... Few of them are better than this o. I'm happy for him. Yes, his parents deserve the gifts too. The average Nigerian parents reaction to seeing their children playing with mud is to give that child a sound trashing cheesy! My 7yr old son came up to me a few hours ago fully kitted in formal wear complete with waistcoat and told me he was playing teacher with his sister... I promptly shouted at him to go take off the extra layers of clothing as I don't have energy to wash plenty clothes... grin kudos to these guys. They didn't shout him down or discourage him for playing with dirt. Now its taking all of them places.
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by nekkyontop(f): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
HONESTLY
UselessBuharist:
Some kids comes to this world settled, they just can’t wait to be born to make their parents wealthy.
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

I love your touch of sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by evolution4434: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
I am happy for the boy. But one thing we need to realize is that the same way we were robbed in previous centuries is still the way we are being robbed now. Natural resources were the order of the day then, and they robbed us of it. Stole our resources. Now, human resources are the real resource. Now, whenever anybody is identified, the next thing is a scholarship in the white man's land. The boy will eventually give back to their community and not Nigeria. Of course, I don't blame the boy and his family, not many things are working here. But we need to have a rethink as youths that we are being robbed of human resources every day, and create an environment where innovation and creativity will thrive.
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by Victerica(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Congrats Genius...

I am next in line
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by kingyakos: 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
They might even sale that boy out the Boko/ISWAP Haram cos the only talent those northern fools want to see from their young ones is how to shoot, suicide bombing, marrying plenty wives and having battalions of hungry kids
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by wasi9ice: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

Why not a scholarship in Afghanistan so that Taliban will teach him how to design and detonate bombs? cheesy
Oga you de vex o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by aribisala0(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
We need education in our own languages
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by KingsJohnson(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Congratulations

Distress Sale, clean and affordable
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by ACE1010: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

Why not a scholarship in Afghanistan so that Taliban will teach him how to design and detonate bombs? cheesy

Guy, you're wicked grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by tito44: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Why not develop a brain cell so that your life will get a meaning.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by betmoz(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

O boy you bad oh
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

You are pained and jealous of the kid. May God heal you. Go and die because of your hatred for the genius.
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by babajero(m): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

They will not hate the West now o. When it gets to time for religious hypocrisy they will remember that West is the Satan that didn't let us ride camel like Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by sweetjohn(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
maasoap:

So, America is a Christian country? Tell me anything Christian about USA. They moved on from the imaginary God long time ago.
But Christains don't abuse and hate them the way all Muslims world wide do
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by babajero(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Just imagine I no see any aboki condemning this because it relates to the West.
Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by Greenback: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Generalojukwu:
Na my son.
Meanwhile,his coneheaded counterparts in the wasteside are already experts in the 'mining industry' grin grin grin

Re: Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship by Legendoo: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

Western education was never the issue, western culture is .
Big difference oga.

The problem with blackies is you won't actually copy the western education part for productivity, you copy and amplify the bad parts of the said culture. ...

Like China utilises western education but control the cultural narrative. U get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) / I Finally Signed Out At 42 / Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.