Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,383 members, 7,864,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. (6554 Views)

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by Rick9(m): 12:24am On May 11, 2022
GeneralDae:

But the country gave many cheap education at Bachelor's level comparatively. This is why we have many with a Masters degree in the U.S and U.K today.
Cheap education that came with many series of strike actions. Oh please.
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by Rick9(m): 12:30am On May 11, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

The white man can do no wrong in my eyes cheesy cheesy cheesy. First job after school whites. New skills, whites. First tech job. Who gave me a chance when I knew absolutely nothing a white man. Oh I have gained more from the whites than I have gained from my own family cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by GeneralDae: 5:58am On May 11, 2022
Rick9:
Cheap education that came with many series of strike actions. Oh please.
Yeah but imagine if it was not cheap, how many would have lost the opportunities they had to be educated and sent abroad especially low middle income families.

1 Like

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:12am On May 11, 2022
Gerrard59:

Yes, this is true, however, the onus in development is when the dominant ethnic group is pragmatic, enterprising and meritocratic. If Fulani elites were like the Han Chinese, Nigerians would have been better off. This is because the dominant group would want to ensure things go their way, thus, a functional society.

The person you quoted has a morbid hatred for Nigerians. She relocated to Abuja from either the US or Europe and after witnessing what it means to live in a brutish environment, she fled to a no-name country in Central America. She should not be taken seriously o emigration issues as she is an online witch whose main aim is to dissuade young and ambitious Nigerians from fleeing doom.

True
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by Nobody: 6:36am On May 17, 2022
One thing I learned pretty late in life about being Nigerian all over the world is this:

Nigerians spend a lifetime chasing the money while others simply chase a dream. We make money in between and want more and more as we continue to amass all we can to give us satisfaction and security. And 70% of that money is used in taking care of problems or solving other people's worries.

After loads of yrs the one that chased the dream is ahead of us and making 10 times what we dreamt of while we are stuck going in circles.

We always value the present more than the future, even the idiot Lugard said it.

Our society is so damaged that it misplaced our priorities starting way back, generations before us.

So anyone who chases the right dream is always gonna end up being the most financially secure one. A dream filled with great ideas and a financially-rewarding future.

8 Likes

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by Nobody: 6:47am On May 17, 2022
Studymore123:

Are you serious about your claims? That some anonymous person is the one discouraging you from traveling. You don't know anything about me but will accept a post if I give you reasons not to travel. I think you're spending more time on nairaland than on your travel plans.

I'll tell you this most people on this platform cannot travel out of Nigeria legally or illegally to western countries. They only obsess about western countries daily and wish their dreams come true. Unfortunately, they'll spend most of their productive years on their wishful thinking instead of making their lives productive in Nigeria and forging ahead.

If it was easy for you to jet out you would have done so before now, but you realize it's no easy task. While I salute your determination and focus in migration, you'll eventually realize that your view of the western world is skewed. I have received more ambitious individuals than yourself and after 3 years they start complaining about their new country.

Learn from what others post, filter out what you don't want. Don't be discourage by such posts. Not everything will always make sense to you now but some will later. Some are exaggerations, some are true and some are false likewise posts about Nigeria.
Sometime ago you were against DSA but today you know the importance, tomorrow you'll learn something even more important.

I've assisted a few to move abroad from Nigeria and I've also encourage a few to move back to Nigeria. You know the reason. The essence of life is far above where you live. Discover the meaning of life, you'll be happy.

In all that you do, remain focus, pray for success and divine favor.

And most of them migrate without valuable skills. They assume a good degree is all they need to be successful in the West. They don't know the journey of the paper trail or the exorbitant taxes they'd encounter keeping them living a basic life.

The guys who have the most valuable tech companies in Nigeria today all left the West and came back home after seeing that they were delusional about their ideas of the west i.e. flutterwave, the architect that designed Google's office etc. And today no tech company owned by a Nigerian has ever been as successful as those based in Nigeria.

The West isn't something to preach about to the ignorant. It's best they experience it for themselves because when they do, they'd respect it for what it is. The media has warped a lotta brains.

It's not about the country you are at, it's about the values you add to it and the skills you possess. Without these, every country you japa to will be useless to you in the end, especially the West because it takes over 10 yrs to fully reap the benefits. And when I say benefits, I mean the exact benefits that it's own citizens are entitled to

8 Likes

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by CrownWale93(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2022
Good day Nairalanders' family
Trust you are all doing well

A nairalander need help concerns his International passport.

He got a Dubai offer two days ago and he needs help to process his International passport.

Kindly let's support him by donating the little we can afford to help him process his International passport to ceased this opportunity offer available for him.

Thanks..

Taofeek Adewale
Access Diamond Bank
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by HRprof: 8:09am On May 21, 2022
CrownWale93:
Good day Nairalanders' family
Trust you are all doing well

A nairalander need help concerns his International passport.

He got a Dubai offer two days ago and he needs help to process his International passport.

Kindly let's support him by donating the little we can afford to help him process his International passport to ceased this opportunity offer available for him.

Thanks..

Taofeek Adewale
Access Diamond Bank

Share evidence of the offer here.
Have you done your research on survival in Dubai as a Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by CrownWale93(m): 11:31am On May 21, 2022
This is my chat the person which serves as evidence

HRprof:

Share evidence of the offer here.
Have you done your research on survival in Dubai as a Nigeria

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by HRprof: 2:27pm On May 21, 2022
CrownWale93:

This is not evident, you said you got a job in Dubia and now someone is promising you job in Dubia . Bros do your research well before going to Dubia lots of Nigerian are stranded there. That chat conversation is misleading

1 Like

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by CrownWale93(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2022
The person only wants to help me with visa not job but I know how to have my way when I get there, making consultation already. What I just need at the moment is money to process an International passport for myself.

I'm into so many digital knowledge already here in Nigeria and I see going over there as an avenue to get more experience and use that to make money for myself before and after getting back to Nigeria.

Thanks

HRprof:

This is not evident, you said you got a job in Dubia and now someone is promising you job in Dubia . Bros do your research well before going to Dubia lots of Nigerian are stranded there. That chat conversation is misleading
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by HRprof: 6:23pm On May 21, 2022
CrownWale93:
The person only wants to help me with visa not job but I know how to have my way when I get there, making consultation already. What I just need at the moment is money to process an International passport for myself.

I'm into so many digital knowledge already here in Nigeria and I see going over there as an avenue to get more experience and use that to make money for myself before and after getting back to Nigeria.

Thanks

If you have the skills and you can not utilise it and make money here in Nigeria to get ordinary international passport then forget abroad is not for you. If you can not make money in Nigeria you can not make it in Dubai. Have a nice day cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by CrownWale93(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2022
You don't need all this, please.

You can try help if you really want to.
There's more to this my current situation.

HRprof:

If you have the skills and you can not utilise it and make money here in Nigeria to get ordinary international passport then forget abroad is not for you. If you can not make money in Nigeria you can not make it in Dubai. Have a nice day cool cool
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by kennethfranc(m): 10:00pm On May 21, 2022
CrownWale93:

Oga that's a low budget scammer

4 Likes

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by CrownWale93(m): 10:47pm On May 21, 2022
What do you mean? Please enlighten me�

kennethfranc:

Oga that's a low budget scammer
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by kennethfranc(m): 11:04pm On May 21, 2022
CrownWale93:
What do you mean? Please enlighten me�

I said that you're chatting with a scammer who will run immediately u credit his account.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by CrownWale93(m): 6:30am On May 22, 2022
I'm not crediting anyone a dime, he's helping me from his pulse to get the visa

kennethfranc:

I said that you're chatting with a scammer who will run immediately u credit his account.
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by Backpedal: 8:11am On May 22, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
The previous thread as usual probably from a Nigerian abroad who loves to lie was talking about high gas prices and how expensive living abroad really is. This is a new statistic that was just released that shows that even with high gas prices, the average American or Canadian spends just one percent of their income filling their gas tanks while a Nigerian spends 20 percent of his monthly income doing so.

If you want to Japa, never be discouraged. Nigerians abroad are the most satanic individuals. That's how we were lied to as kids that all the guys abroad were mortuary attendants and cleaners and you can never get an office job. With social media, we have seen a lot of Nigerians working office jobs heck I in Nigeria work an office job for a foreign company likewise thousands of others. Never be deceived by these wicked demons.

I'm just wondering what made you flip

I used to read your comments years back as a guest
And you were a strong "stay in Naija you can make it in Naija" type of fellow

It will be interesting to know what changed
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by Backpedal: 8:12am On May 22, 2022
GeneralDae:

But the country gave many cheap education at Bachelor's level comparatively. This is why we have many with a Masters degree in the U.S and U.K today.

Many European countries give their nationals FREE. College education

So that one is not even a point

4 Likes

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2022
Backpedal:

I'm just wondering what made you flip

I used to read your comments years back as a guest
And you were a strong "stay in Naija you can make it in Naija" type of fellow

It will be interesting to know what changed

Things got much worst overtime and absolutely nothing seems to be changing.
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by Backpedal: 8:15am On May 22, 2022
GeneralDae:
Well everyone is free to travel and of course abroad is good but the thing is: You would always be seen there as a foreigner. The unspoken thought of many citizens in this white countries is: Why can't these blacks stay in their country and make it work?

In some countries they just tolerate the blacks or pretend to be nice. No matter how you hate or denigrate your country, you would never be seen as an American or European. Even African Americans are still struggling to be recognized in America despite their 400 years root.

I am not against travelling, infact I did my masters in Germany and that's one of the best decision I made ever. But this hatred for one's own country is what baffles me.

Why should anyone care about what the supposed "white folks" think about them ?
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by Backpedal: 8:16am On May 22, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Things got much worst overtime and absolutely nothing seems to be changing.
I remember people telling you then
But you were adamant cheesy

Anyways I wish you the very best as you proceed to leave the country
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by NONNYG: 9:17am On May 22, 2022
CrownWale93:

My advice for you is to be careful, have you thought about how you will get a resident permit or will you be working (barbing) with a visit visa?. How about accomodation? The guy who promised to process your visa, is he the one paying for your flight ticket? I see so many red flags... My advise is BE CAREFUL and plan your move very well. Many people are stranded in UAE.

I wish you all the best

2 Likes

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by CrownWale93(m): 10:27am On May 22, 2022
Yes, he's the one paying for the flight and I have someone I can stay with over there for sometime. Thanks for your advice, I've done my consultation and doing more.

Can you be of help for the International passport, please?

NONNYG:
My advice for you is to be careful, have you thought about how you will get a resident permit or will you be working (barbing) with a visit visa?. How about accomodation? The guy who promised to process your visa, is he the one paying for your flight ticket? I see so many red flags... My advise is BE CAREFUL and plan your move very well. Many people are stranded in UAE.

I wish you all the best
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by pixey(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2022
HRprof:

I beg to disagree with this thought ! There are a lot of potentials who just needs access to make it. The current economic situation is too bad. They have every skillset needed and wouldn't want to go illegal route. This is why japa is necessary for them.Only families of elites can still make money for themselves because they have access and resources already. Unlike those from poor backgrounds who have to work extra hard and yet no fulfillment unless they go into yahoo yahoo and other illegal activities to survive

1 Like

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by choicesam(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2022
For your sure plug for Bahrain Visa. Call or Whatsapp 08154735503.
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by fastanddubious(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Work Visa. I got a job but to a horrible country so I rejected it. Work for a foreign company now that is doing the process for me but their borders are completely locked down due to Covid.

I am only in Nigeria cause of data structures and algorithms. Once I have cracked that I am out
Please sir how can I talk to you privately? I need your advice on something important.. thanks
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by oluyemi123: 2:48pm On Jun 14

With all the taxes he still made all the money in the West to come invest in his tech Biz back home , assuming he was in Nigeria and never left to the West most likely he will be waiting for 62k minimum wage now .
And most of them migrate without valuable skills. They assume a good degree is all they need to be successful in the West. They don't know the journey of the paper trail or the exorbitant taxes they'd encounter keeping them living a basic life.

The guys who have the most valuable tech companies in Nigeria today all left the West and came back home after seeing that they were delusional about their ideas of the west i.e. flutterwave, the architect that designed Google's office etc. And today no tech company owned by a Nigerian has ever been as successful as those based in Nigeria.

The West isn't something to preach about to the ignorant. It's best they experience it for themselves because when they do, they'd respect it for what it is. The media has warped a lotta brains.

It's not about the country you are at, it's about the values you add to it and the skills you possess. Without these, every country you japa to will be useless to you in the end, especially the West because it takes over 10 yrs to fully reap the benefits. And when I say benefits, I mean the exact benefits that it's own citizens are entitled to
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by waleayeni1: 4:50pm On Jun 15
Dear Fam, if you have left the shores of this country please do me the honor of filling my questionnaire. I am creating tailor made services that are cheap for you. https://forms.office.com/r/xPHw4qBg3d
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by AntiTerrorist: 5:43pm On Jun 15
Aaaaarghmed:
Dem no go let person rest,everytime it's not easy dere.i must go and see for myself.because in this stupid Naija its not easy too
They are mostly Buhari/Tinubu's surpporters home and abroad. They are evils.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Travel Hacks For Lazy People / Urgent USA Visit Visa Advice - From UK / Kenya Tourist Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.