Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Seun On Behalf Of Nurexg. Abeg! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seun On Behalf Of Nurexg. Abeg! (552 Views)

We Are Presently Searching For These Singles, On Behalf Of Our Clients / An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women / Am Lonely And Mr Cork Keeps Ignoring Me Abeg Beg Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun On Behalf Of Nurexg. Abeg! by sandykoko(f): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2007
abeg plz nurexg just call me,
and said that you barnd him from posting and sending new topic plz abeg ! forgive him!!! he has repented
Re: Seun On Behalf Of Nurexg. Abeg! by cuteass1(f): 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2007
Dear, thats very kind of you.

But sending Seun a personal mail would be more effective and discrete wink

ps: Seun's mail addy is on his profile!
Re: Seun On Behalf Of Nurexg. Abeg! by denex: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2007
So Seun is just banning up and down from Nairaland?

And he banned me for saying somebody should excuse himself from Nairaland.

The one that doeth condemns the one that sayeth.

@cute-ass

it's best we know who is banned and who is not banned. Sometimes you could be debating with someone and next thing they disappear. We want to be sure if they died or were only banned.
Re: Seun On Behalf Of Nurexg. Abeg! by BABEELOVE(f): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2007
No wonder the whole place is so boring! All the interesting people are practically gone. I thought this website was an interactive one. Instead you have to play by the "dictator's" rules or get the "axe"! Typical Nigerian sentiment. Thank God for other websites too!
Re: Seun On Behalf Of Nurexg. Abeg! by sandykoko(f): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2007
BABEELOVE:

No wonder the whole place is so boring! All the interesting people are practically gone. I thought this website was an interactive one. Instead you have to play by the "dictator's" rules or get the "axe"! Typical Nigerian sentiment. Thank God for other websites too!

abi O!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Val / I Need A Lady / Will You Be Mine: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.