Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? (1059 Views)

2023: Yoruba Muslims And Hausa Muslims Clash On Twitter / Unmarried Hausa Couple Condemned For Posting This Picture / Why Do Yoruba Muslims Worship On Sundays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Antiislaam(m): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2022
Does Islam have anything like inferiority or hierarchy because the Hausa muslims in Nigeria tend to view the Yoruba muslims as pseudo infidels that needs more commitment towards their Allah? Is that notion found in the Quran or is just mere tribal politics mixed with religion?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by wolesmile(m): 8:30am On Mar 14, 2022
Just the way Pentecostals of different denominations consider themselves holier than other Pentecostals, and superior to JWs and Catholics. Mindset. That's not in the Bible too.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Antiislaam(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2022
wolesmile:
Just the way Pentecostals of different denominations consider themselves holier than other Pentecostals, and superior to JWs and Catholics. Mindset. That's not in the Bible too.

Must you lie for allah?
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by wolesmile(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2022
Antiislaam:

Must you lie for allah?
In what way did I lie, my dear brother (Abi na sister?)
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Antiislaam(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2022
wolesmile:

In what way did I lie, my dear brother (Abi na sister?)

In dis way

wolesmile:
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by wolesmile(m): 8:53am On Mar 14, 2022
Antiislaam:

In dis way

So that was a lie...

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Antiislaam(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2022
wolesmile:

So that was a lie...

Keep deceiving yourself

It wasn't a lie, you only package taqqiya for allah
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by AntiChristian: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2022
Antiislaam:
Does Islam have anything like inferiority or hierarchy because the Hausa muslims in Nigeria tend to view the Yoruba muslims as pseudo infidels that needs more commitment towards their Allah? Is that notion found in the Quran or is just mere tribal politics mixed with religion?

Why can't you ask the Hausas? I don't know why you Christian guys bring tribalism in to religion like this!

Are All Christians united in what they believe about Jesus (right?)

[Jesus said,] I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one. . . . I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity. (John 17:20–23)

Paul said:
I appeal to you . . . that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.(1 Corinthians 1:10)

That’s a nice thought, but has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Christianity is more than just Roman Catholics and Baptists and Methodists, Presbyterian, 7days Adventists, Anglican, Redeem, Winners, Synagogue, Lord's Chosen, Christ Embassy, TREM, Cherubim & Seraphim, Celestial Church, Dunamis, Harvesters, MFM, CAC, Apostolic Faith, Church of Satan, Living faith, Church of Nigeria, Church of the Lord, Salvation ministries, Nigerian Baptist Convention, Full life Christian Centre, Royal House of Grace Christian Centre, Word of Life Bible Church, Assemblies of God Church, Evangelical Church winning all and maybe a few more—there are now 45,000 denominations, and Christianity is fragmenting at a rate of two new denominations per day.

Has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Jesus said ask and you shall be given Mathew 7:7.
But here Jesus asked but was not given!
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Antiislaam(m): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2022
AntiChristian:

Why can't you ask the Hausas? I don't know why you Christian guys bring tribalism in to religion like this!

Are All Christians united in what they believe about Jesus (right?)

[Jesus said,] I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one. . . . I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity. (John 17:20–23)

Paul said:
I appeal to you . . . that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.(1 Corinthians 1:10)

That’s a nice thought, but has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Christianity is more than just Roman Catholics and Baptists and Methodists, Presbyterian, 7days Adventists, Anglican, Redeem and maybe a few more—there are now 45,000 denominations, and Christianity is fragmenting at a rate of two new denominations per day.

Has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Jesus said ask and you shall be given Mathew 7:7.
But here Jesus asked but was not given!

You should go and ask your Sultan in Sokoto the reason why he is the one telling you when to start fasting and when to celebrate your festivals
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by AntiChristian: 9:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Antiislaam:

You should go and ask your Sultan in Sokoto the reason why he is the one telling you when to start fasting and when to celebrate your festivals

The Sultan is our religious leader in Nigeria. We are obliged to obey him.

And this is in conformity with the text of Islam.

No be say one pastor/Church father will tell you to fast without eating for 7 days! Or fast 6am to 6pm? Did God legislate such fasting?
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Antiislaam(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2022
AntiChristian:

The Sultan is our religious leader in Nigeria. We are obliged to obey him.

Imagine, what are we now saying? So you're obligated to obey Hausa/Fulani abi? Every year he is the one that will tell you so so date to start ramadhan, have you ever seen CAN president telling Christians when to celebrate Easter or Christmas? Have you ever seen CAN president telling Christians when to start Lent?

CAN president can be picked from anywhere in Nigeria but your own Hausa/Fulani Muslim leader (Sultan of sokoto) is the one directing you Yoruba Muslims, can't you as Yoruba Muslims listen to your own Yoruba leaders rather than been slaves to Fulani/Hausa leader the Sultan of Sokoto

AntiChristian:

No be say one pastor/Church father will tell you to fast without eating for 7 days! Or fast 6am to 6pm? Did God legislate such fasting?.

So na your alfa or chief imam dey tell you when to start your ramadan without not seeking for the directives of sultan of sokoto? grin

AntiChristian:

And this is in conformity with the text of Islam.

Kuku show us where it is written in Quran that you must obey the directives of sultan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by RightChannel: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2022
You won't see them again defending their religion when questions asked are too difficult to answer
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Antiislaam(m): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
RightChannel:
You won't see them again defending their religion when questions asked are too difficult to answer

AntiChristian is on an airplane mode as well known for
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by AntiChristian: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
Antiislaam:

Imagine, what are we now saying? So you're obligated to obey Hausa/Fulani abi? Every year he is the one that will tell you so so date to start ramadhan, have you ever seen CAN president telling Christians when to celebrate Easter or Christmas? Have you ever seen CAN president telling Christians when to start Lent?

CAN president can be picked from anywhere in Nigeria but your own Hausa/Fulani Muslim leader (Sultan of sokoto) is the one directing you Yoruba Muslims, can't you as Yoruba Muslims listen to your own Yoruba leaders rather than been slaves to Fulani/Hausa leader the Sultan of Sokoto

We are to follow the appointed Islamic leader in Islam. Easter, Lent and Christmas are not ordained with dates in the Bible. We have everything about our fasting with the month, dates, etc. We are told to fast by Allah.

Who commanded you to fast? When are you to fast lent from the Bible? When is Easter and Christmas dates in the Bible?

Someone will have to fix that for you not God!

So na your alfa or chief imam dey tell you when to start your ramadan without not seeking for the directives of sultan of sokoto? grin
Where did you get this from?

Kuku show us where it is written in Quran that you must obey the directives of sultan

If you need it you can search for it Qu'ran 4:59.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by motayoayinde: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Antiislaam:

BALDERDASH.

THE CHAIRMAN OF THE LEAGUE OF IMAMS HERE IN ABUJA IS YORUBA.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Antiislaam(m): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
motayoayinde:

BALDERDASH.

THE CHAIRMAN OF THE LEAGUE OF IMAMS HERE IN ABUJA IS YORUBA.

Is Sultan of Sokoto a Yoruba that's telling you annually when to start your Ramadan and when to have your festive celebrations?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Antiislaam(m): 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
AntiChristian:

We are to follow the appointed Islamic leader in Islam. Easter, Lent and Christmas are not ordained with dates in the Bible. We have everything about our fasting with the month, dates, etc. We are told to fast by Allah.

If you have your fasting with dates as you said, why sighting the moon then before fasting? Stop packaging taqqiya for allah

AntiChristian:

Who commanded you to fast? When are you to fast lent from the Bible? When is Easter and Christmas dates in the Bible?

Lent is not obligatory in Christendom as your Ramadan is a do or die affairs. Jesus commanded us to always remember his death and resurrection which brought up the easter we are celebrating today..

The maulud you are marking till today, who ask you to do so?

AntiChristian:

Someone will have to fix that for you not God!

The same way Sultan of sokoto is fixing for you Yoruba Muslims when to start your ramadan

AntiChristian:

Where did you get this from?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/454752-ramadan-2021-sultan-asks-nigerian-muslims-to-commence-fasting.html

AntiChristian:

If you need it you can search for it Qu'ran 4:59.

So you as Yoruba Muslims, it's obligatory that you must obey the directives of sultan before fasting, why can't they (Fulani/Hausa) obey your own instructions or directives before fasting?

Anyways, I've gotten your point and that is the main purpose of creating this topic. YOU AS YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE NOTHING BUT SLAVES IN THE HAND OF FULANI/HAUSA MUSLIMS.. Thank you so much for confirming this to us.

MASS ALARM
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by AntiChristian: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2022
Antiislaam:

If you have your fasting with dates as you said, why sighting the moon then before fasting? Stop packaging taqqiya for allah

Lunar Months are counted with sighting of moon unlike the Gregorian months that follows the sun. Since you are ignorant. We have twelve LUNAR MONTHS in Islam.

Lent is not obligatory in Christendom as your Ramadan is a do or die affairs. Jesus commanded us to always remember his death and resurrection which brought up the easter we are celebrating today..

The maulud you are marking till today, who ask you to do so?

Where in the Bible was lent even mentioned at all or Easter or even Christmas? Maulud is unfounded in Islam and i don't celebrate birthdays!
Ramadan is one of the pillars of Islam unlike lent which has no command for it but is controlled by your church fathers!

The same way Sultan of sokoto is fixing for you Yoruba Muslims when to start your ramadan

Sultan is just to announce that the moon has been sighted (or otherwise) hence Ramadan starts by so so date.. Others are searching for the moon monthly and not only in Ramadan. Wake up from your ignorance.

So you as Yoruba Muslims, it's obligatory that you must obey the directives of sultan before fasting, why can't they (Fulani/Hausa) obey your own instructions or directives before fasting?
The Sultan is the President-General of the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs. It does not matter his tribe or ethnic group. Islam is not like Christianity where race is considered above piety!

Anyways, I've gotten your point and that is the main purpose of creating this topic. YOU AS YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE NOTHING BUT SLAVES IN THE HAND OF FULANI/HAUSA MUSLIMS.. Thank you so much for confirming this to us.

We are all slaves of Allah. Allah has no son and all things are created by Him.

Allah says what means:
O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honorable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. one of the Muttaqun (pious – see V.2:2)]. Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware.
Qur'an 49:13

[/quote]MASS ALARM[/quote] May the mass alarm be upon you too in manifold.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Antiislaam(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

Lunar Months are counted with sighting of moon unlike the Gregorian months that follows the sun. Since you are ignorant. We have twelve LUNAR MONTHS in Islam.

If you have your fasting with dates as you said, why is there always confusion every year about exactly what day Ramadan starts on?

AntiChristian:

Where in the Bible was lent even mentioned at all or Easter or even Christmas? Maulud is unfounded in Islam and i don't celebrate birthdays!
Ramadan is one of the pillars of Islam unlike lent which has no command for it but is controlled by your church fathers!

So fasting was not mention in the Bible right or you didn't knw dat lent as to do with fasting? Nawa for you allah's slaave.

Lent is not a do or die affairs in Christendom, Jesus Christ that fasted for 40 days and 40 nights never tell his followers to make it an obligatory annually

Where is it written in Quran that you should make Ramadan an obligatory annually?

AntiChristian:

Sultan is just to announce that the moon has been sighted (or otherwise) hence Ramadan starts by so so date.. Others are searching for the moon monthly and not only in Ramadan. Wake up from your ignorance.

Why can't Yoruba Islamic leader announce to sultan himself that the moon has been sighted hence him sultan and all his Fulani/Hausa Muslims should commence Ramadan?

AntiChristian:

The Sultan is the President-General of the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs. It does not matter his tribe or ethnic group. Islam is not like Christianity where race is considered above piety!

When are you going to have a YORUBA AS THE PRESIDENT NIGERIA SUPREME COUNCIL FOR ISLAMIC AFFAIRS? Are you Yoruba Muslims born to be slaves in the hand of Sultan and he likes?

As a Christian Body CAN, we have past and present Presidents from the East, South, West and North tell us when you will have Yoruba Muslim as President for NSCIA

AntiChristian:

We are all slaves of Allah. Allah has no son and all things are created by Him.

Allah says what means:
O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honorable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. one of the Muttaqun (pious – see V.2:2)]. Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware.
Qur'an 49:13

MASS ALARM May the mass alarm be upon you too in manifold.

What am I saying, what are you saying? You've let us knw dat it is obligatory you as Yoruba Muslims should surrender yourself as slaves in the hand of Fulani/Hausa Muslims, you must follow the directives of sultan and he likes..

MASS ALARM
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by AntiChristian: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2022
Antiislaam:

If you have your fasting with dates as you said, why is there always confusion every year about exactly what day Ramadan starts on?
The confusion is none of your business as it does not relate to racism between Hausa and Yoruba Muslims.

So fasting was not mention in the Bible right or you didn't knw dat lent as to do with fasting? Nawa for you allah's slaave.
What year/Month did Jesus fast in the Bible? Where were you told to fast? How were you told to fast? Did Jesus eat during his 40 days fasting at all? Who gave your fasting the name Lent?

Lent is not a do or die affairs in Christendom, Jesus Christ that fasted for 40 days and 40 nights never tell his followers to make it an obligatory annually
So why do what you were never told to do?

Where is it written in Quran and Sunnah that you should make Ramadan an obligatory annually?

Qur'an 2:183-185
O you who believe! Observing As-Saum (the fasting) is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become Al-Muttaqun (the pious – see V.2:2).
[Observing Saum (fasts)] for a fixed number of days, but if any of you is ill or on a journey, the same number (should be made up) from other days. And as for those who can fast with difficulty, (e.g. an old man, etc.), they have (a choice either to fast or) to feed a Miskin (poor person) (for every day). But whoever does good of his own accord, it is better for him. And that you fast, it is better for you if only you know.
The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur’an, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong). So whoever of you sights (the crescent on the first night of) the month (of Ramadan i.e. is present at his home), he must observe Saum (fasts) that month, and whoever is ill or on a journey, the same number [of days which one did not observe Saum (fasts) must be made up] from other days. Allah intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you. (He wants that you) must complete the same number (of days), and that you must magnify Allah [i.e. to say Takbir (Allahu-Akbar; Allah is the Most Great) on seeing the crescent of the months of Ramadan and Shawwal] for having guided you so that you may be grateful to Him.

Why can't Yoruba Islamic leader announce to sultan himself that the moon has been sighted hence him sultan and all his Fulani/Hausa Muslims should commence Ramadan?
Islam is not a tribalistic religion like yours. We have one national leader.

When are you going to have a YORUBA AS THE PRESIDENT NIGERIA SUPREME COUNCIL FOR ISLAMIC AFFAIRS? Are you Yoruba Muslims born to be slaves in the hand of Sultan and he likes?
Allah appoints leaders no you.

As a Christian Body CAN, we have past and present Presidents from the East, South, West and North tell us when you will have Yoruba Muslim as President for NSCIA
When was the last time a Cherubim and Seraphim was the CAN leader?

What am I saying, what are you saying? You've let us knw dat it is obligatory you as Yoruba Muslims should surrender yourself as slaves in the hand of Fulani/Hausa Muslims, you must follow the directives of sultan and he likes..

MASS ALARM

We surrender to Allah who has ordained on us to obey our leaders in faith. We do not care about tribe or race but piety and Knowledge of Islam.
May the mass alarm be with you and your fams!
Sai Anjima
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by wolesmile(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2022
Initially I wanted to continue responding issues being raised by this ignoramus. Then I realize the OP's level of ignorance borders on stupidity. The hatred he has for Islam is already affecting his level of rationality. The more you try to explain things to him, the more he puts up blind, misguided arguments.

One thing I've learnt over the years. "Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."
Just keep wallowing in your ignorance, and keep hating. I want to believe that's your own definition of Christianity.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Antiislaam(m): 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

The confusion is none of your business as it does not relate to racism between Hausa and Yoruba Muslims.

The confusion part of your religion is what make it useless as there is not cordial relationship between you Yoruba muslims and Hausa Muslims. If Yoruba Muslims start their own fasting today, Hausa will start theirs tomorrow, vice versa. Same also if Hausa Muslims have their own festive today, Yoruba Muslims shall have theirs tomorrow, vice verse. What a confusion in the religion of allah..

"Lunar Months are counted with sighting of moon unlike the Gregorian months that follows the sun. Since you are ignorant. We have twelve LUNAR MONTHS in Islam".

AntiChristian:

What year/Month did Jesus fast in the Bible? Where were you told to fast? How were you told to fast? Did Jesus eat during his 40 days fasting at all? Who gave your fasting the name Lent?

Jesus Christ was led by the Spirit into the wilderness where he fasted for 40 days and 40 nights, Joel 2:12, NO, The English word Lent is a shortened form of the Old English word lencten, meaning "spring season" this can be found in Ephesians 4:23, Hebrews 11:3, Psalm 85:11-13, Matthew 6:33, Isaiah 55:1-3, Lamentations 3:23.

AntiChristian:

Shey at this your age you don't know the meaning of Obligatory? I said it is not obligatory.. Some Christians denominations do observed it but it is not compulsory as your Ramadan is a must do or die affairs

AntiChristian:

O you who believe! Observing As-Saum (the fasting) is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become Al-Muttaqun (the pious – see V.2:2).
[Observing Saum (fasts)] for a fixed number of days, but if any of you is ill or on a journey, the same number (should be made up) from other days. And as for those who can fast with difficulty, (e.g. an old man, etc.), they have (a choice either to fast or) to feed a Miskin (poor person) (for every day). But whoever does good of his own accord, it is better for him. And that you fast, it is better for you if only you know.
The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur’an, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong). So whoever of you sights (the crescent on the first night of) the month (of Ramadan i.e. is present at his home), he must observe Saum (fasts) that month, and whoever is ill or on a journey, the same number [of days which one did not observe Saum (fasts) must be made up] from other days. Allah intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you. (He wants that you) must complete the same number (of days), and that you must magnify Allah [i.e. to say Takbir (Allahu-Akbar; Allah is the Most Great) on seeing the crescent of the months of Ramadan and Shawwal] for having guided you so that you may be grateful to Him.

I'm heading to somewhere, I knw you will answer that.. This is where I am going, Where did allah commands you to eat Suhur before fasting in Quran?

AntiChristian:

grin indeed Islam is not a tribalistic religion it is only just that you must obey the directives of sultan because the seat of the president of NSCIA is only meant for Fulani/Hausa Muslim. Continue making yourself happy with your ignorance

AntiChristian:

Buhahahaha you have come again lying for allah as ususual grin.. Nigeria appoints your leaders starting from your Fulani/Hausa master and not allah

AntiChristian:

I said as a Christian Body CAN, we have past and present Presidents from the East, South, West and North and that you should tell us when you will have Yoruba Muslim as President for NSCIA see what you are asking me.. We are talking of Region, tribe rather you're talking about Christian denomination, haba AntiChristian stop disgracing Islam

AntiChristian:

We surrender to Allah who has ordained on us to obey our leaders in faith. We do not care about tribe or race but piety and Knowledge of Islam.
May the mass alarm be with you and your !
Sai Anjima.

You must surrender to Fulani/Hausa Master as Yoruba Muslims, he (sultan) is the one that will direct you when to start your Ramadan and when to have your festives celebration.

MASS ALARM

May the mass alarm be with you, your family and generation Sai Anjima.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by AntiChristian: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Antiislaam:

The confusion part of your religion is what make it useless as there is not cordial relationship between you Yoruba muslims and Hausa Muslims. If Yoruba Muslims start their own fasting today, Hausa will start theirs tomorrow, vice versa. Same also if Hausa Muslims have their own festive today, Yoruba Muslims shall have theirs tomorrow, vice verse. What a confusion in the religion of allah..

"Lunar Months are counted with sighting of moon unlike the Gregorian months that follows the sun. Since you are ignorant. We have twelve LUNAR MONTHS in Islam".

Jesus Christ was led by the Spirit into the wilderness where he fasted for 40 days and 40 nights, Joel 2:12, NO, The English word Lent is a shortened form of the Old English word lencten, meaning "spring season" this can be found in Ephesians 4:23, Hebrews 11:3, Psalm 85:11-13, Matthew 6:33, Isaiah 55:1-3, Lamentations 3:23.

Shey at this your age you don't know the meaning of Obligatory? I said it is not obligatory.. Some Christians denominations do observed it but it is not compulsory as your Ramadan is a must do or die affairs

I'm heading to somewhere, I knw you will answer that.. This is where I am going, Where did allah commands you to eat Suhur before fasting in Quran?

grin indeed Islam is not a tribalistic religion it is only just that you must obey the directives of sultan because the seat of the president of NSCIA is only meant for Fulani/Hausa Muslim. Continue making yourself happy with your ignorance

Buhahahaha you have come again lying for allah as ususual grin.. Nigeria appoints your leaders starting from your Fulani/Hausa master and not allah

I said as a Christian Body CAN, we have past and present Presidents from the East, South, West and North and that you should tell us when you will have Yoruba Muslim as President for NSCIA see what you are asking me.. We are talking of Region, tribe rather you're talking about Christian denomination, haba AntiChristian stop disgracing Islam

You must surrender to Fulani/Hausa Master as Yoruba Muslims, he (sultan) is the one that will direct you when to start your Ramadan and when to have your festives celebration.

MASS ALARM

May the mass alarm be with you, your family and generation Sai Anjima.

Ignorance won't let you know that Sai Anjima is goodbye in Hausa! No be everybody sabi curse and abuse like you Christian liars!
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Antiislaam(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

Ignorance won't let you know that Sai Anjima is goodbye in Hausa! No be everybody sabi curse and abuse like you Christian liars!

I am very sure you've gain something from the response I gave to you. If it's only sai anjima you were able to picked, it means my mission on you to be well learned has been fulfilled.. I sent back the sai anjima you sent to me that's just it..
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2022
Yeroba Muslims are followers, they are not practising islam the way Hausa muslims are doing it
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Antiislaam(m): 12:09am On May 01, 2022
IslamVIRGINS:
Yeroba Muslims are followers, they are not practising islam the way Hausa muslims are doing it

Fact
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Antiislaam(m): 12:12am On May 01, 2022
Yoruba Muslims is time for you to sight the moon and tell the Hausa/Fulani when to have their salah
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Abdoolbuster: 2:55am On May 01, 2022
Antiislaam:

It is the same superiority complex that the Arabs pass on to the Hausa/Fulani Muslims. Just like the Arabs see themselves as superior to every other race. Islam is an oppressive system
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Abdoolbuster: 2:56am On May 01, 2022
Antiislaam:
Yoruba Muslims is time for you to sight the moon and tell the Hausa/Fulani when to have their salah

Yoruba abdools has no balls to do this, they must always kowtow their senior abdool from the savannahs
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Abdoolbuster: 3:00am On May 01, 2022
wolesmile:

The problem with this your comment is that pentecostals, JW's (BTW JW's has told everyone who care to listen that they are not Christians - carrying the Bible will not make them one) catholics are not a race, tribe or nation but Hausa and Yorùbá are a different race. This can not logically answer the question posed by the OP. Try another dawa lying style
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Abdoolbuster: 3:02am On May 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

When the owner of the farm won't catch the thief on time the thief will act like he's the owner and catch the farmer himself. A dawagandist calling another person a liar is as amusing as Allah not knowing what he created first or how many days he spent creating the world lol
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Abdoolbuster: 3:19am On May 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

LMAO the confusion is already starring you in the face and we'll continue to talk about it. If you don't like it then talk to Allah

AntiChristian:

We never claim a date, it you who claim sighting the moon as a pointer to date however you won't even stick with what your source say about sighting the moon in your location not the one that someone from another climate told you that they have seen.
Jesus enjoin us to fast, fasting has been an age long practice of the Prophets, Moses, David, Isaiah, Elijah etc fasted
We don't brag about fasting we do it like our daily routine. The Jews fasts on Mondays Muhammad copied it lmao

AntiChristian:

What has this nonsense got to do with the topic?
AntiChristian:

except that Allah did not understand any other language but Arabic lol
You won't observe Salat in your language because Allah won't accept it as it (Allah) did not understand your mother tongue
AntiChristian:

Of course, Allah has to bring sultan of sokoto as the leader among the Yorùbá abdools grin grin grin
Since no Yorùbá is worthy to be leader among his own people, they are not wise enough nor pious enough to be leader
AntiChristian:

Who told you that they both can not be the cam leader? How did can leadership become Yoruba Hausa thing? Why are you this daft?

AntiChristian:

May the mass alarm be with you and your fams!
Sai Anjima
Of course, Islam is surrendering to a stronger adversary lol
"The Arab said that we have faith, say unto them faith has not entered your heart, say we surrender"
Does this sound familiar? Yes! It is what Islam is all about

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Nikkah. / Finding True Love Or Friendship Is Not Thru Playing Hard To Get Sisters / Im In Search For A Good Muslim Guy For A Serious A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.