Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing (45612 Views)

My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2022
My marriage of 10 months is gradually crashing.

I and my wife had some issues 2 weeks ago and she ran away from the house to her parents and now the parents are denying me from seeing her while from my investigation and information gathered she connived with her family to go into hiding.

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2022
Did you beat her?if yes then I don't blame her parents for hiding her from you.

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Kingpin1000: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2022
Why did you marry at the first place?
Compare when you were a bachelor and now.
The stress in relationship is too much. Talk more of having a bad day at work only to come home and meet someone frowning her face.
I no fit marry abeg

372 Likes 34 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by SportsHD: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2022

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by wolesmile(m): 8:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Still trying to figure out what"Craching" means...

And lest I forget, Mr Nacoss25, let me take you back to a thread you created on 29th June, 2021

https://www.nairaland.com/6625830/how-discipline-wife-disrespecting-me

Everything has its own breaking point. Even rubbers too have elastic limits.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Jeon(f): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2022
grin

u for stay as bachelor.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Suspects: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
Did you beat her?if yes then I don't blame her parents from hiding her from you.
noise!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Suspects: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Jeon:
grin

u for stay as bachelor.
noise!
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Suspects: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2022
Op is it craching or crashing....this your noise they somehw.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by gaby(m): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2022
Hmmm

This marriage has been replete with complaints from the get-go.

Are there no family members or elders living around you?

Find mature people (couples) around to counsel you...

Do not make social media people your inlaws...

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by siofra(f): 9:02am On Mar 14, 2022
Come and be giving us half-baked stories. Mtchew.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by KidDarkness(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
O.P answer this question.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Lovebliss2(f): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2022
From your previous posts, you started complaining about the marriage very, very early.
I think both of you need to sit and talk.
Early stage of marriage is not always easy, but if you and your wife work together, you will overcome the challenges and have a happy marriage.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by ValCon888: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2022
Gradually crashing doesn't mean it has crashed.
You can still save your marriage. But you can't do it alone.

It takes two people to make a marriage work. If one party isn't interested, the other party should move on.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Double0h7(f): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2022
This is the guy who locked his wife out of their apartment and slept at a hotel while she spent the night on a bench lol! Your pettiness has finally paid. Don't forget it was you who paid her bride price and paid for the wedding so she has nothing to lose. I hope she teaches you a lesson you'll never forget! I hope she keeps the shop and bags herself a thug for protection grin

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Lalami3232(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2022
Very incomplete story!!!

First question: wetin you do wey make her run?
Second question: how old is your wife?
Third question: na this be the first time wey she dey leave house?
Fourth question: how peaceful was your home?

If you fit answer all these questions, I go give you reply on what to do next.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ****"

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2022
From your previous threads I can clearly see why your wife left you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6625830/how-discipline-wife-disrespecting-me

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by bigjackass: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2022
Your wife knows you are a foolish hegoat. She only married you because of the small change you had. So did you beat her this time around or what undecided

21 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by diogo23: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2022
Nacoss25:
My marriage of 10 months is gradually craching.
I and my wife some issues 2 weeks ago and ran away from the house to her parents and now the parents are denying seeing her while from my investigation and information gathered she connived with her family to go into hiding.
GOD is trying hard to save you but you still want to die, give that woman space and try to find out what they're hiding

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by diogo23: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
Never you listen or quote this idiot

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by infogenius(m): 10:07am On Mar 14, 2022
This not easy to accept but many guys think they can control and tell women what to do.
Unfortunately the girls are no longer dumb and stupid but far smarter now.

Op u need to work on urself b4 having her back in ur house.
My candid advice

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Hamachi(f): 10:12am On Mar 14, 2022
Nacoss25:
I and my wife some issues 2 weeks ago and ran away from the house to her parents and now the parents are denying seeing her while from my investigation and information gathered she connived with her family to go into hiding.
I had like to hear from your wife because from findings you have not been providing for her, you abuse her and you are always arguing with her over little things

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Kobojunkie: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2022
Nacoss25:
What exactly do you intend for us to do with this? undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
I did not lay my hands on her neither did chase her away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Kobicove(m): 10:42am On Mar 14, 2022
Nacoss25:

You have still not told us the real reason why she left home and is hiding from you undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 14, 2022
Nacoss25:

I did not lay my hands on her neither did chase her away
Then sort yourselves out,you should try resolving issues without parental Interference.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2022
that one na your problem
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by patjane(f): 11:26am On Mar 14, 2022
That woman suppose don run leave you since na undecided.. abi you don forget how you lock her outside,she slept @d bench all night while you Dey hotel.. let the marriage end make una both rest.
Nacoss25:

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2022
This your grammar alone can crash your Marriage. grin grin grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by fikayormi(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Omo I'm not married so I deem myself unfit to advice you .

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Shokoloko(f): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Are you going to pretend that you did not lock your wife out and force her to sleep outside on a bench while you were enjoying a bed in an air-conditioned room?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Sucre6: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hmmm after reading all your other posts of books of lamentation about your marriage, I can boldly say that your marriage ended long ago. For example, you knew that your wife love skimpy dress, even from the wedding pictures u posted here, It could be seen that she wore a skimpy dress under the wedding gown, all I have to say to you is this,

If the marriage ain't working out, just let it go, don't force it, before you go vex kill her one day or she vex poison you, you both ain't compatible

28 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself / Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) / I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.