Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months (1627 Views)

ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday / ASUU Extends Strike By 3 Months / University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by ignis: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2022
ACADEMIC Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, has extended its warning strike for another two months.

The decision to extend the strike was taken at the union’s National Executive Council, NEC meeting held in Abuja last night.

Although the union has not made any public statement regarding the outcome of the meeting, a source told Vanguard that members resolved at the meeting held in an undisclosed location that the industrial action is extended for two more months.

The outcome of the meeting, the source said, was being drafted to be released in a statement to the media soon.

Details coming…

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/breaking-ASUU-extends-strike-for-2-months/?s=09

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by thuxzwda1: 9:27am On Mar 14, 2022
grin
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by Suspects: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2022
If you are the noisey type that like calling struggling mens broke...better watch ur mouth cause that word hurts more than a slap.

And can trigger a man into doing illegal stuffs like yahoo yahoo, ritual killing, drug smuggling etc...
Anyways... The meme for me below.
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by 22o62021: 9:51am On Mar 14, 2022
I'm happy oo

E go give person time to hustle well before school resume
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by ignis: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2022
22o62021:
I'm happy oo

E go give person time to hustle well before school resume

You must be an unserious student.
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by 22o62021: 9:56am On Mar 14, 2022
ignis:

Na when the to sort reach and you no get 20k for one course, na that time you go know say serious no de my department

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by steampal: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2022
You can use this opportunity to get or improve your I.T skill.

You can use this skill to make money when you go back to school or even after graduating.

Learn either Front-End Development, Graphics Design or Python Programming intensively and Hands-on in 4 weeks Online.

If you are in Kano or Minna, You can come learn in our offices.

It cost only 10,000 naira.

Visit the below for more:

https://steamledge.com/steampal/#ASUU

Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by ignis: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2022
22o62021:

Na when the to sort reach and you no get 20k for one course, na that time you go know say serious no de my department

Which school is that?
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by T0BY(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2022
22o62021:

So you go school to sort? I pity you. Nah people like you go finish school and still remain empty, nothing to show for it, school go rather pass through you. If you intend sorting, you should study too so that if money no dey, your result go still make sense. #shalom
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by Alexaonfleek: 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
Omo I'm happy with the strike abeg.
I have a lot on my hands and I really needed the time.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by Ademola47(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bunch of jokers!
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by paulolee(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
too baad
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by KaideeGee(m): 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by folake4u(f): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
Omo I'm happy with the strike abeg.
I have a lot on my hands and I really needed the time.

Are you for real? You're happy? Won't it disturb your Med school timetable and year of graduation?
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by doctore212(m): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Na to start Olosho work be that.

Atleast 8k per day no go bad.
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by McGg: 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
I learnt tailoring while on the 2012/2013 6months ASUU strike
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
Do you know if you have the anything from 200 or more loyal followers on your telegram channel, Whatsapp, discord, Facebook, Twitter and other social media, you can launch your own token and moon it?

Wanna launch your own token (Crytpocurrecy) but can't write the contract? DM @TheNiceDev on Telegram or directly on Nairaland for your custom made Tokens (any tokenomics) at the best prices (less than 1BNB) you can't get anywhere else. Lets get to work �

Note: I'm open to collaboration
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by ignis: 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
McGg:
I learnt tailoring while on the 2012/2013 6months ASUU strike

Congratulations
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by 22o62021: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
T0BY:
So you go school to sort? I pity you. Nah people like you go finish school and still remain empty, nothing to show for it, school go rather pass through you. If you intend sorting, you should study too so that if money no dey, your result go still make sense. #shalom

Abobi I no dey find work

I get work already
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by Alexaonfleek: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
folake4u:

Are you for real? You're happy? Won't it disturb your Med school timetable and year of graduation?
It will disturb it but once they call it off, they will rush us like mad.
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by folake4u(f): 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
It will disturb it but once they call it off, they will rush us like mad.

Oh yeah,it's true though.

It's a shame things have escalated to this extent though. Public university students on strike while their counterparts in private schools are still in session.

Nigeria sha. undecided
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by edoairways: 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
ignis:

Fortunately he is the serious time. He rarely depend on his parent for assistance
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by KaideeGee(m): 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
“And I, indeed I, have appointed with him Aholiab the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan; and I have put wisdom in the hearts of all the gifted artisans, that they may make all that I have commanded you:
Exodus 31:6 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/exo.31.6.NKJV

Let's Pray,
Most High God, The Father of all Spirits and God of all Flesh, Thank You for this brand new day and opportunity to learn at Your feet. Be glorified Father. Please teach us Your ways and cause us to walk in the truth all the days of our lives.
We humbly ask for forgiveness, in anyway we have wronged or offended You please have mercy on us, dedicate us to Yourself again.
Thank You for it is done, we pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Dear Followers of Christ,
I love the part the says“And I, indeed I,". It lays emphasis on the fact that it is God that gives talent and latent aptitude. Many times, the gifts that God bestows on a person are to be used to serve Him and aid His work on the Earth

1 Corinthians 14:12
[12]Even so you, since you are zealous for spiritual gifts, let it be for the edification of the church that you seek to excel.

There are some other purposes for which gifts are given, but, we are focusing on the above mentioned.
Sorry to make this reference, but many of the 'superstars' in the secular world derive their roots in one way or the other from the service of God. But the devil, as He did in Eden has deceived and corrupted many. May God have mercy.
Use your gifts to serve God, there is no better investment. God's work has the highest ROI. People with some knowledge of financial investment will understand me.
God has a plan for everything, even for the seemingly obscure. Don't waste God's investment in your life.
Peace.
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by ignis: 4:25am On Mar 15, 2022
edoairways:

Fortunately he is the serious time. He rarely depend on his parent for assistance

It doesn't make any difference bro
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by edoairways: 10:31am On Mar 15, 2022
ignis:

It doesn't make any difference bro
It does. His type are hustling for money too during holidays
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by ignis: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2022
edoairways:

It does. His type are hustling for money too during holidays

Do you know him?
Re: BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months by edoairways: 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
ignis:

Do you know him?
I have already psyche him

(1) (Reply)

Prepare Your School Bill With This Template (pix Shown) / This Will Make You Work Hard...look What He Went Through / Greatest Mapaites: Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.