Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday (6390 Views)

Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) / ASUU To Suspend Strike After Closed Door Meeting With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by golor(m): 11:19pm On May 12, 2022
Latest news from ASUU Facebook indicate the strike will be suspended for students to resume on Monday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by Urheadmaster(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2022
Some students may not return tongue
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by God1000(m): 11:28pm On May 12, 2022
This ASUU and FG drama every now and then is unacceptable
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by GooodHardDick: 11:44pm On May 12, 2022
Believe this trash at your own peril.

Las Las na ASUU lose because 1kobo dey no see.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by elmessiahs(m): 3:03am On May 13, 2022
ASUU is poised to continue because our leaders don't care.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:38am On May 13, 2022
golor:
Latest news from ASUU Facebook indicate the strike will be suspended for students to resume on Monday.
cc sinkhole how true?
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by beautyhd: 5:13am On May 13, 2022
Nigeria is just toying with the future of the younger generation.

Later, same people will complain of their half baked knowledge. During their time, they schooled in the most comfortable conditions with jobs,and housing and scholarship for those who want to further waiting for them.

Most students i know currently have lost interest in schooling because of this incessant strikes, no wonder Yahoo and its likes are on the rise.

Effect of idle minds and hands.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by shilenji(m): 5:42am On May 13, 2022
That's not the official ASUU handle. This is a blatant lie

6 Likes

Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by sinkhole: 6:08am On May 13, 2022
Ebenezer2021:
cc sinkhole how true?
It is not TRUE!
Even if ASUU agrees to suspend the strike, less than a week is too short to return to class. Remember that salaries have been stopped, salaries will have to be paid and ASUU will need to consult with chapters before final suspension could be agreed on!
Next time we heard of suspension rumor, let us consider the factors above before believing, besides, if ASUU did not say it, please do not believe it!

1 Share

Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by Ebenezer2021(m): 6:10am On May 13, 2022
sinkhole:
thank you very much boss. God bless you.
From the last screenshot I can see Ngige is lying.
I can see FG isn't ready for this. ASUU shouldn't back down.
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by golor(m): 6:25am On May 13, 2022
Ebenezer2021:
cc sinkhole how true?

Pls confirm through ASUU official Twitter
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by sinkhole: 6:31am On May 13, 2022
Ebenezer2021:
cc sinkhole how true?
Since the FG is asking for three months to resolve some of the issues, then I think the strike may continue for that three months!
The resolutions of the ASUU members, before embarking on strike are:
1) increament in their emoluments (salaries).
2) payment of salaries using UTAS.
etc
If FG can do those two things above together with payment of withheld salaries, within a week, I can guarantee you that strike will be over the following week.
ASUU has resolved never to rely on FG promises again and I can never blame them!
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by sinkhole: 6:34am On May 13, 2022
golor:

Pls confirm through ASUU official Twitter
Who told you that ASUU get Twitter handle? ASUU does not even have a website, talkless of being on any social media embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 7:21am On May 13, 2022
Do you mean ASUN?
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by obisco4u: 7:28am On May 13, 2022
Fake news
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by duduade: 7:35am On May 13, 2022
Stop posting false information

ASUU do not have any social media handle oooo

Stop giving false hope
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by pennywys(m): 7:41am On May 13, 2022
wink
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by MadelnNigeria: 8:38am On May 13, 2022
Suspend fire
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by Yankee101: 9:16am On May 13, 2022
Salary dried
They want to be paid then prepare for strike

Hunger is bad
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by Temigracee: 9:34am On May 13, 2022
Studying outside Nigeria made easy... have you heard of A place called Mauritius....? I'm sure you will love to study and work at d same time, living in a conducive well furnished house. With peace of mind you never get here in nigeria. Call or WhatsApp 09046317346 for more info. We also do canada and UK at a very affordable prices.
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by wisdomkid: 10:05am On May 13, 2022
I think this update by OP is real, but the source may likely be a fake ASUU page. Sorry for those blaming and calling you out, that you're giving a fake ASUU strike latest news update.
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 10:34am On May 13, 2022
I'm not in favour of this arrangement. It won't be honored in 3 months time same way it was not honoured long before now
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by Craggybogg: 11:04am On May 13, 2022
FG = Clowning

Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by aghoghochuks: 11:14am On May 13, 2022
H
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by Onucs(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2022
Really?
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by Shineoneday: 12:09pm On May 13, 2022
Let's just wait and see till Monday then
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by emmafineboy(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2022
Not true,i tank God i finished 1st quarter of dis failed government 2015... I can't imagine been a student at dis period were everything is very harsh
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by Ahmback(m): 3:52pm On May 13, 2022
Fellow Graphic Desiggners, please I am in need of psd files - photoshop source files- for flyers, 3D logos etc from you guys.

please if you are willing to assist,,, mail me through utomjustice@gmail.com. thanks
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by tarantino1: 3:55pm On May 13, 2022
I was lucky to only receive a one month warning strike when I was in school. Only strike that affected me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Schooling in Sudan / If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC / 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.