Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Elon Musk To Putin: I Challenge You To Fight, Stake Is Ukraine's Fate - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Elon Musk To Putin: I Challenge You To Fight, Stake Is Ukraine's Fate (414 Views)

Why Is Ukraine Not Going Offensive by attacking Moscow / Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin / Potanin To Putin: Don’t Take Us Back To 1917 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk To Putin: I Challenge You To Fight, Stake Is Ukraine's Fate by zaddyboy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Elon Musk, the world's richest man, has challenged Russian President Vladimir Putin to a fight, with nothing less than the fate of Ukraine, scene of Moscow's assaults, at stake.
The eccentric billionaire and founder of aerospace company SpaceX took to Twitter, where his messages are notoriously erratic, to see whether the Russian leader would test his mettle in person rather than through his country's forces fighting across the border.
"I hereby challenge Vladimir Putin to single combat. Stakes are Ukraine," said Musk.
Re: Elon Musk To Putin: I Challenge You To Fight, Stake Is Ukraine's Fate by Nukilia: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin grin Musk might leave with a bloody nose grin grin grin
Re: Elon Musk To Putin: I Challenge You To Fight, Stake Is Ukraine's Fate by XXXXTENTACION: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dis comrade is not afraid of Takwando... cheesy
Re: Elon Musk To Putin: I Challenge You To Fight, Stake Is Ukraine's Fate by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Elon wan chop beating grin

Even with Putin's hands tied to his back, Elon go still chop correct beating.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk To Putin: I Challenge You To Fight, Stake Is Ukraine's Fate by Merisbankie(m): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
[b
It is like musk seff wan collect
Putin nah cultist

(1) (Reply)

Why NATO Members Needs To Beware Of The U.S / Anti-NATO Protest Breaks Out In Bulgaria. / Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison : `red Line’ Warning On China Base.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.