Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Please, does anyone know how I can go about this issue with IKEDC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please, does anyone know how I can go about this issue with IKEDC (204 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix / IKEDC Customers - Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, does anyone know how I can go about this issue with IKEDC by harsysky(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Last year, around november, I made a payment of 18,500 to IKEDC through transfer, and that was before the activation of my prepaid meter. I had to wire the money into my old account to clear part of my outstanding bills.

The issue now is that all outstanding bills have been put on the new account given to me without subtracting the 18,500 I paid last year. I have sent more than 5 (five) mails to
CustomerCare@ikejaelectric.com, but they do not respond. I would have gone to their office but I don't have that time due to office work.

Please, how best should I handle this matter( it has weight and occupies space), good people of nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Share A Romantic Moment While Celebrating Holi Wi / Mindset Is Everything! Once You Change It, Everything You Think Of Is POSSIBLE! / What Is The Difference Between A Business Plan And A Feasibility Report?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.