Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,913 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Not Easy Finding A Wife - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Not Easy Finding A Wife (490 Views)

Need A Wife / I Am Searching For A Wife / A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Easy Finding A Wife by Mranonymous50: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
I've been a nairalander for many years, this predicament prompted this new account. I just like my private life to be private.
I'll be 38 this May. I have a good source of income and live very very comfortably. I used to think getting a wife was gonna be easy when the money comes, but now i realize truly that men that have found good wives don't fully realize how lucky and blessed they are.

I seriously started searching at 33 reason it took me so long was because i wanted to be financially capable before starting a family especially since i belong to the group of men that finds it shameful to ask a woman to contribute talkless of providing, not saying its bad, i just wasn’t raised that way.
I had a serious girlfriend but i was not ready then and no need to bring her into my life to start suffering or delay her so i had to let her go. She isn’t happy today thou, but that's story for another day.

Issue now is i hardly meet decent women, perhaps because of my lifestyle(introvert) or maybe its because i am not interested in marrying from outside of my region(southeast), i will just lose interest and won't like to waste anyone’s time. Trust me when i say I am far far far from being tribalistic but i know what i want and i have my reasons.

i'm super-duper introvert, hardly relate with family talkless of making friends, it takes effort on my part to attend family events talkless of social gatherings. I just enjoy being on my own, i mostly like hanging out at bars which is where i've met most of the women that i've happened to interact with. Trust me when i say i'm not picky but there is no way i can co-exist peacefully with the women i've met there so far. Dating apps are disastrous if you are looking for something serious, the prostitutes have taken over and won't allow serious people find good women. I can't ask family for help because there’s no one to ask. Church? I don't belong to any religion because God does not belong to any religion, i am no atheist, i believe in GOD and GOD has been and will always be wonderful!

The irony is that i am a great personality and anyone i have had close interaction with wants to be my friend but for some reason i just don't keep in touch and it fizzles away.

So there it is good people. Any advice for this senior bachelor? Anyone found themselves in a similar situation in the past and overcame it? Anyone currently experiencing my current situation?

PS: Can the kids please try and keep the noise to a minimum and learn one or two things from mature adults that will have something reasonable to say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Easy Finding A Wife by Dawn91(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
You have laid too much emphasis on female companionship.. this makes you look extremely needy.. find your happiness being alone them the right person would come your way .. bro you sound borderline depressed there are so many red flags...
Chill and enjoy life the right lady will come , maybe she too is enjoying her life..stop sounding pathetic
Re: Not Easy Finding A Wife by Mranonymous50: 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dawn91:
You have laid too much emphasis on female companionship.. this makes you look extremely needy.. find your happiness being alone them the right person would come your way .. bro you sound borderline depressed there are so many red flags...
Chill and enjoy life the right lady will come , maybe she too is enjoying her life..stop sounding pathetic

The essence of the thread is female companionship so what do you expect? anyone would experience true happiness if they found the right partner bro.
I am not depressed, i am living my best life, i'm just looking for the right woman to make it complete.

2 Likes

Re: Not Easy Finding A Wife by Dawn91(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mranonymous50:

The essence of the thread is female companionship so what do you expect? anyone would experience true happiness if they found the right partner bro.
I am not depressed, i am living my best life, i'm just looking for the right woman to make it complete.

You sound depressed and pathetic. I think you should invest in developing yourself. You sound clingy and needy. It's so hilarious..

Even if I were a woman you would irritate the hell out of me....
Find some self esteem and self worth bro
Re: Not Easy Finding A Wife by Mranonymous50: 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dawn91:

You sound depressed and pathetic. I think you should invest in developing yourself. You sound clingy and needy. It's so hilarious..

Even if I were a woman you would irritate the hell out of me....
Find some self esteem and self worth bro

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Not Easy Finding A Wife by Dawn91(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mranonymous50:

Thanks for your contribution.

I am not your friend angry

Re: Not Easy Finding A Wife by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Not Easy Finding A Wife by Jeon(f): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mranonymous50:
I've been a nairalander for many years, this predicament prompted this new account. I just like my private life to be private.
I'll be 38 this May. I have a good source of income and live very very comfortably. I used to think getting a wife was gonna be easy when the money comes, but now i realize truly that men that have found good wives don't fully realize how lucky and blessed they are.

I seriously started searching at 33 reason it took me so long was because i wanted to be financially capable before starting a family especially since i belong to the group of men that finds it shameful to ask a woman to contribute talkless of providing, not saying its bad, i just wasn’t raised that way.
I had a serious girlfriend but i was not ready then and no need to bring her into my life to start suffering or delay her so i had to let her go. She isn’t happy today thou, but that's story for another day.

Issue now is i hardly meet decent women, perhaps because of my lifestyle(introvert) or maybe its because i am not interested in marrying from outside of my region(southeast), i will just lose interest and won't like to waste anyone’s time. Trust me when i say I am far far far from being tribalistic but i know what i want and i have my reasons.

i'm super-duper introvert, hardly relate with family talkless of making friends, it takes effort on my part to attend family events talkless of social gatherings. I just enjoy being on my own, i mostly like hanging out at bars which is where i've met most of the women that i've happened to interact with. Trust me when i say i'm not picky but there is no way i can co-exist peacefully with the women i've met there so far. Dating apps are disastrous if you are looking for something serious, the prostitutes have taken over and won't allow serious people find good women. I can't ask family for help because there’s no one to ask. Church? I don't belong to any religion because God does not belong to any religion, i am no atheist, i believe in GOD and GOD has been and will always be wonderful!

The irony is that i am a great personality and anyone i have had close interaction with wants to be my friend but for some reason i just don't keep in touch and it fizzles away.

So there it is good people. Any advice for this senior bachelor? Anyone found themselves in a similar situation in the past and overcame it? Anyone currently experiencing my current situation?

PS: Can the kids please try and keep the noise to a minimum and learn one or two things from mature adults that will have something reasonable to say.

STORY FOR THE GODS

1 Like

Re: Not Easy Finding A Wife by garriAndsugar: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Jeon:

STORY FOR THE GODS
Why did you have to quote the whole post to say your rubbish?

3 Likes

Re: Not Easy Finding A Wife by Jeon(f): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Why did you have to quote the whole post to say your rubbish?
why did you have to put a lot of energy to reply to the rubbish quote?

2 Likes

Re: Not Easy Finding A Wife by garriAndsugar: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Jeon:

why did you have to put a lot of energy to reply to the rubbish quote?
Stop stressing people viewing the topic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Easy Finding A Wife by Rubyjade: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2022
Mranonymous50:

The ones you broke their ❤️�
Re: Not Easy Finding A Wife by capricornlady: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mranonymous50:

Just try to loosen your mind and broaden your search, and also try to keep up conversation with someone you find interesting. It's also not easy finding a husband. Women go through that too cos this days it's difficult to find a serious man interested in long-term commitment, this generation are just seeking hookups & sexual partners. May God help everyone to find their heart desire, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Not Easy Finding A Wife by foolbuster: 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mranonymous50:

Just try use style and be relating with family, also try to be open a bit more with strangers both male and female. Your wife will come.
Re: Not Easy Finding A Wife by Mranonymous50: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
capricornlady:
Just try to loosen your mind and broaden your search, and also try to keep up conversation with someone you find interesting. It's also not easy finding a husband. Women go through that too cos this days it's difficult to find a serious man interested in long-term commitment, this generation are just seeking hookups & sexual partners. May God help everyone to find their heart desire, Amen.

First useful comment. Thank you.
Re: Not Easy Finding A Wife by Mranonymous50: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
foolbuster:

Just try use style and be relating with family, also try to be open a bit more with strangers both male and female. Your wife will come.

Have already started, some were quite surprised i called. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Not Easy Finding A Wife by AutumnSpring: 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
May the desires of your heart be met, according to God's will.

Happy birthday in advance.
Re: Not Easy Finding A Wife by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2022
I am Emeka from Nigeria

57 years old and easy going.

I am the first son of my father.

University educated.

Separated with 4 daughters and I want more children.

Ex-Christian not following any religion but interested in exploring traditional African religions.

My interests include politics and current affairs, athletics and health.

I am Igbo and anti-IPOB because they are not what they claim to be.

I believe that C0R0NA, EB0LA and HIV are at worst, curable .

I am Pan African, Pro -black and against Caucasian racism.

I am currently not in Nigeria but hope to return very soon.

You must be age 21 or older.

Must be African, nationality and tribe, education, employment and health status (e.g. blood type etc) unimportant.

Gentle , Calm, Caring and Feminine
Respectful.
Hard-working.
Honest.
Loyal and supportive.
Health conscience.
Must be against all VAXXlNES and COVlD tests.
Relationship history and motherhood may be unimportant.

Send me an email please.
ProYouServicesLtd@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Manager Hookup / Want To Hook Up With Preety Lady / Single Guy Looking For A Simple Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.