Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Total Cost Of Building A 4bed Bungalow In Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Total Cost Of Building A 4bed Bungalow In Ikorodu (844 Views)

Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / Total Cost Of Building A 4bed Bungalow In Ikorodu / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Cost Of Building A 4bed Bungalow In Ikorodu by vicoloni(m): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2011
Below is the summarized breakdown of what it cost me to develop my 4 bed bungalow:

1. Foundation Laying
522,000 (Includes omo onile charge of 40k which may vary in oher areas)
2. Block laying to Lintel 590,000 (Use 9' blocks for foundation n 6' for others to reduce cost)
3. Roofing 970,000 (Cost varies depending on your choice of roofing sheet)
4. Electrical,Plumbing,windows 972,700 ( Cost varies depending on your taste and budget)
Window burglary,
Door frames, plastering in/out
5. POP roofing for living room 420,000 ( Cost varies depending on your taste or budget)
dining, bar, ante room,
verandah and master bedroom
6. German flooring of all rooms, Slabs 500,000
Chambers
7. Borehole/plumbing work/cantilever 300,000
8. 12 Coach fencing/Gate 920,000
9. German Flooring or interlocking 600,000 - 800,000
TOTAL EST 5,272,700

Add Developer's Fee 750,000 (Negotiable depending on variable factors)

Duration of Project from start to finish 4- 5 Months Depending on availability of funds

Note: The total estimate excludes internal finishing materials like tiling, lightings and fittings which is according to personal taste and budget. It also excludes the cost of Land. Please note also that the summarized costs may vary a little bit depending on the location of your property.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me for any form of assistance. We can duplicate same for you at a minimum of N5.5M depending on location. Dont wait until you have bulk money. Start with what you have and believe God to take over. May God bless you richly and help you start and finish to His glory in Jesus name and take note that except the Lord builds a house no one can try it.

Cheers.

Victor O. Oniyire
CEO and Principal Partner
Vicoloni & Percee Ltd.
vicolonipercee@gmail.com
Re: Total Cost Of Building A 4bed Bungalow In Ikorodu by EuroMeko(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2011
Pictures?

Additionally, since I have no interest in living anywhere near Lagos, will the cost be a little bit cheaper in say Ijebu Ode?
Re: Total Cost Of Building A 4bed Bungalow In Ikorodu by jerryben12: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2011
How many pieces of blocks did you use?
Re: Total Cost Of Building A 4bed Bungalow In Ikorodu by vicoloni(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2011
Happy viewing.

Re: Total Cost Of Building A 4bed Bungalow In Ikorodu by vicoloni(m): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2011
happy viewing

The cost of building same at ijebu ode may not be less except you have economies of scale i.e if you have a block moulding industry around your site, which will reduce cost of transporting blocks, accessible roads, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Request For Property To Buy At Ilupeju, Iponri, Alaka, Surulere Lsdpc House / To Let@ Ikoyi Visit Www.cowan-networks.com.ng / Plots Of Lands For Sales At Asaba & Okpanam (air Port Site)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.