Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,469 members, 7,843,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Graphic - Russia Tank Convoy Annihilated En Route To Kyiv - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic - Russia Tank Convoy Annihilated En Route To Kyiv (1155 Views)

Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave / Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces / Russian Convoy Annihilated On The Outskirts Of Kharkiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic - Russia Tank Convoy Annihilated En Route To Kyiv by IhateYouMan: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
As the USA and UK pour sophisticated weapons into Ukraine, the Russian army cannot move forward so they are resorting to indiscriminate bombing of civilian areas and targets.

This is another result of the effort being provided by the EU and West.

My prediction is that at some point, desperate Putin is going to use either chemical weapons or a small tactical nuclear weapon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD8A18rM9oU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiGhT26oUCY

This is another scence today, Ukraine military sending some missile gifts to Russia soldiers.

Another scene from yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCpyRVZw7aM
Re: Graphic - Russia Tank Convoy Annihilated En Route To Kyiv by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Waiting for Putin puppet to call it propaganda..
Well I kept on saying it and will keep on saying it.. putin will never achieve his evil motive against Ukraine and the world..
Some said kyiv was gonna fall by Sunday..here we are two weeks ukrainians are still standing and fighting..
Shame to Putin's puppet.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Graphic - Russia Tank Convoy Annihilated En Route To Kyiv by Totilopussylick(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
I hate Putin sad

1 Like

Re: Graphic - Russia Tank Convoy Annihilated En Route To Kyiv by samista: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Waiting for Putin puppet to call it propaganda..
Well I kept on saying it and will keep on saying it.. putin will never achieve his evil motive against Ukraine and the world..
Some said kyiv was gonna fall by Sunday..here we are two weeks ukrainians are still standing and fighting..
Shame to Putin's puppet.. grin
It's propaganda, it's even becoming stale. Every time they claim to have anihilated the russians yet the russians have virtually encircled and put every major city in Ukraine under siege. The truth is that Ukrainian cities are being bombed into submission and they know it that's why their president has become desperate. He made a very big miscalculation believing that the EU or NATO will physically get involved to support them. It's not going to happen and it's just a matter of time before he surrenders or is kicked out forcefully by the russians

5 Likes

Re: Graphic - Russia Tank Convoy Annihilated En Route To Kyiv by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
samista:

It's propaganda, it's even becoming stale. Every time they claim to have anihilated the russians yet the russians have virtually encircled and put every major city in Ukraine under siege. The truth is that Ukrainian cities are being bombed into submission and they know it that's why their president has become desperate. He made a very big miscalculation believing that the EU or NATO will physically get involved to support them. It's not going to happen and it's just a matter of time before he surrenders or is kicked out forcefully by the russians
Go and sit one place and stop spewing your regular garbage..
Don't you think your statement is making no sense...keep giving silly excuses..
It's no longer Sunday huh?
Holla at me when Russia takes over kyiv.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Graphic - Russia Tank Convoy Annihilated En Route To Kyiv by SeeThisLoser: 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
samista:

Pal, there is no point being bitter about the huge losses of Russia troops, it happens in war. The Russian army is weak.

How many weeks now ? 3 weeks going to a month and Putin is unable to move forward or backward. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Graphic - Russia Tank Convoy Annihilated En Route To Kyiv by remgeo(m): 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
this is very serious blow to Russian side
Re: Graphic - Russia Tank Convoy Annihilated En Route To Kyiv by samista: 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
SeeThisLoser:

Pal, there is no point being bitter about the huge losses of Russia troops, it happens in war. The Russian army is weak.

How many weeks now ? 3 weeks going to a month and Putin is unable to move forward or backward. cheesy
Some of you can be very pathetic. Bitter about what? Am I russian or european? And you can continue fooling yourself that the russians are not making progress but even on CNN the chief western propagandist media, they have started admitting the reality. By the way, what do you mean by three weeks being too long? How long did it take the US and her allies to defeat Saddam Hussein? Go get informed and stop spewing ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic - Russia Tank Convoy Annihilated En Route To Kyiv by dialfa: 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Film tricks.
Re: Graphic - Russia Tank Convoy Annihilated En Route To Kyiv by samista: 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Go and sit one place and stop spewing your regular garbage..
Don't you think your statement is making no sense...keep giving silly excuses..
It's no longer Sunday huh?
Holla at me when Russia takes over kyiv.. grin grin
This is how you know when you are talking with an empty headed ignoramus. No points, no facts,no sense, you're just ranting irrationally.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic - Russia Tank Convoy Annihilated En Route To Kyiv by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
samista:

This is how you know when you are talking with an empty headed ignoramus. No points, no facts,no sense, you're just ranting irrationally.
No longer Sunday?
I thought the hype was gonna make Putin overrun Ukraine in two days huh?
Clown.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Graphic - Russia Tank Convoy Annihilated En Route To Kyiv by samista: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No longer Sunday?
I thought the hype was gonna make Putin overrun Ukraine in two days huh?
Clown.. grin
Who is this morön? When did I ever tell you anything about Sunday? Even the combined forces of the US, UK ,Canada, Australia fighting together have not been able to conquer any country in three weeks and you're talking of two days? You're the clown here and ignorant clowns like you need to take a back seat when issues are being discussed.

1 Like

Re: Graphic - Russia Tank Convoy Annihilated En Route To Kyiv by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
samista:

Who is this morön? When did I ever tell you anything about Sunday? Even the combined forces of the US, UK ,Canada, Australia fighting together have not been able to conquer any country in three weeks and you're talking of two days? You're the clown here and ignorant clowns like you need to take a back seat when issues are being discussed.
You were the first to scream propaganda..so tell me when is Putin going to overun kyiv..the same line you keep repeating is getting boring..

Not until kyiv goes down..for now anything concerning Russia winning shouldn't be taken serious..
cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Graphic - Russia Tank Convoy Annihilated En Route To Kyiv by joyandfaith: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
samista:

Follow news on twitter.
Re: Graphic - Russia Tank Convoy Annihilated En Route To Kyiv by luluosas(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good job Ukrainians

(1) (Reply)

Video: Ukraine President Speech At Grammys 2022 / Here are the weapons and how much US Has Spent So Far In Ukraine's War / US Repatriates Two Brothers Who Were Imprisoned For 20 Years Without Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.