Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General (56391 Views)

Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. / Breaking : Russia Loses Another General’ In Ukraine And 7 Elite SWAT Fighters. / 498 Russian Soldiers Killed, Russia Defence Ministry Announce Casualty Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by jeffoe(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Techguy96:

I can see how u clearly avoided the crimea invasion in 2014.
that is one perspective let look at it from another. In 1954 Khrushchev ceded crimea from Russia to ukraine. Crimea oblast was part of Russia. The USSR did not believe that the union would cease to exist in the future. USSR dissolution happened abruptly it wasn't planned so people just took whatever they could that is the reason a lot of Russian oligarchs became billionaire. A lot of the population of the crimea are Russian or Russia speaking ukrainian. Before the coup that removed the former elected ukrainian president. The previous ukrainian government rented out crimea to the Russian military. The Russian military had always been in crimea. When the coup occurred backed by the west since the Russian government did not have fast military deployment capabilities then to quell the coup they immediately conducted referendum in crimea and annexed it due to it strategic military importance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by Eagba(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Pacesetter123:
grin grin grin grin grin
You are a comedian just like that your friend in far away Kyiev.
but the comedian has more hairy balls than you

1 Like

Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by toxtimmy: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mr. Rambo, aka chuck norris...i guess you want Russia to carpet bomb ukraine Just the way US bombed Syria. Afghanistan, Libya and Yugoslavia/serbia...the funny no US person can go into these countries and say America is great in public ...lol...russia and ukraine are brothers and sisters, they will fight and sort out the mess later but sorry to disappoint you that there will be no carpet bombing of ukraine.

I leave the carpet bombing to Fulani herdsmen and boki haram to do to Nigeria once dey get their air force up and running that will be funded by you l... after alm they have a navy base in kano now that isn8n the desert.

War is not emotions like you have.... it's mathematics... watch and learn, Ukraine will become a land locked country and you know about what the slavs say about a country or land that touches the sea or ocean?.

Eagba:
funny enough, without area bombardment of Ukraine, your almighty Russia army still won't be able to defeat Ukraine. yeah yeah I know it hurts thinking about it
Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by fleshbone(m): 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tareq1105:

We all know that Russia has edge over Ukraine but Russia army has been overrated.

Imagine, Putin once told the army commanders in a meeting before the invasion that Ukraine would surrender within 72 hrs.

How many hours are we now?

Personally, I'm happy that the Ukrainians stood by their leader to confront Putin and his overrated army. Guns were given to Ukrainians to defend their land.

I so much love the spirit of the Ukrainians after all death can come anyhow anytime even in time of peace.

Their comedian president remain my hero even if he surrender tomorrow.

Don't ask me if I could do that for Nigeria. My answer will be NO.

NO bcoz Nigeria doesn't know that I exist so if I die in the cause of defending her unity, it wouldn't know that I died for her talkless of looking after my family. This is the problem.

Did you say I'm not patriotic?

It's government plans and programs that makes one to be patriotic.

Let me stop here.

Lols. I understand though
Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
fleshbone:
While we keep hearing about Russian generals that are dropped. Does that mean that no Ukrainian General has been dropped so far?

Just a curious question or am I missing something?

Because it only a stupid military like russian send their general to a battle field without adiquate protection for him....general supposed to be inside russian on the boundary given intrustion to the troops why s nd them to the battle field?

2 Likes

Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by Eagba(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
toxtimmy:
Mr. Rambo, aka chuck norris...i guess you want Russia to carpet bomb ukraine Just the way US bombed Syria. Afghanistan, Libya and Yugoslavia/serbia...the funny no US person can go into these countries and say America is great in public ...lol...russia and ukraine are brothers and sisters, they will fight and sort out the mess later but sorry to disappoint you that there will be no carpet bombing of ukraine.

I leave the carpet bombing to Fulani herdsmen and boki haram to do to Nigeria once dey get their air force up and running that will be funded by you l... after alm they have a navy base in kano now that isn8n the desert.

War is not emotions like you have.... it's mathematics... watch and learn, Ukraine will become a land locked country and you know about what the slavs say about a country or land that touches the sea or ocean?.

Ukraine is not going to be a landlock country. Odessa will remain Ukraine. in this mathematics you are talking about, have you thought of how Russia will look like economically after the war, cos these sanctions aren't going anytime soon
Russia will be the ones give lots annd lots of concessions after the war.
I'm not pro west nor. logically Russia Bleep up n it's a good thing Ukraine is giving them a bloody nose. USA wen u dey talk, if them Bleep up I dey talk am. but your komp komp Russia should have courted Ukraine sexily.
na so them do invade Afghanistan, Finland, Georgia like gorrila
Always try to be the popular kid in class n watch how people fall for you. China might be towing that line, but the racism of the white man can NEVER NEVER allow China to be a supreme world power. though China is no different from the white man on how they treat we Africans.

if I say make we look inwards and shun religion for our growth now, you go cuss me.

1 Like

Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by tiswell(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
ruggedtimi:
heavy mortals already crushing dem but they still remain strong!! ...war no be by number Sha.
war na by number
Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Igbofam:
Today, the Ukrainian National Guard's regiment Azov, which defends the besieged city of Mariupol, eliminated a Russian Army Major General. This is the 4th Russian General in a row eliminated in Ukraine for 20 days of war.

It has been VERIFIED - The Ukrainian National Guard's "Azov" eliminated a Russian Army Major General Oleg Mityaev. He's a commander of the 150th motorized rifle division.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10618211/amp/Ukraine-war-Russian-loses-fourth-general-Kyiv-claims.html

"How come we are only seeing News of Ukraine killing only Russian Generals? Don't Ukraine too have Generals or their Generals no dey die and why are they presenting a peace deal if indeed they are winning the war?". Village People Spokesperson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by anoda(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
fleshbone:
While we keep hearing about Russian generals that are dropped. Does that mean that no Ukrainian General has been dropped so far?

dem dey copy General George .S. Patton whe dey lead from the front.
Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by masseratti: 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
toxtimmy:
If this is true then it means the Russian army is absolutely solid and that they take this war seriously untill they achieve results they want.

A major general in the forefront of a battle field... A nigerian or US/UK or NATO major general will be in the airconditioned bunker giving orders... And oh, they will be wearing well ironed uniforms and even carrying walking stick.

Ukraine is finished as a country and if they don't negotiate soon it will be a land locked country.

shut the F up... Generals are even at the war front against Boko Haram ín borno State, you didn't see the video of the general doing video call to former COAS? At the war front?
Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by toxtimmy: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
They were ambushed while in the comfort of their base by boko haram... lol... Nigerian generals in war front your a55.

Remember a war against boko haram is a war against the north ~ quote from Buhari.

masseratti:
shut the F up... Generals are even at the war front against Boko Haram ín borno State, you didn't see the video of the general doing video call to former COAS? At the war front?

Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by infogeneral: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Russia has lost more soldiers in Ukraine in 20 days than the US lost in Afghanistan in 20 years.
#OverratedRussia

1 Like

Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by Bluntguy: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
opportunities12:

One of such reference is the guy below.

And you think you just made sense?
Check the likes on this rubbish you spewed.
Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by Karemarealty288(m): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Northernblood5:
To decipher the true propagandist, ask the idiots, "Why did Russia invade Ukraine, Putin idiots will answer " according to Russia, to stop Ukraine from joining NATO.

Ask the imbeciles again, Why then are they still on offensive despite the fact that Ukraine has dropped it's ambition. They will start mopping like idiots they are.

30,000 RUBLES =$280

Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by IbomFinest: 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
fleshbone:

To satisfy your quest and for not to tag the news "propaganda", I suggest you pay a visit to Ukraine just to get the fact at your fingertips. How about that? grin

2 Likes

Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by fleshbone(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
IbomFinest:

To satisfy your quest and for not to tag the news "propaganda", I suggest you pay a visit to Ukraine just to get the fact at your fingertips. How about that? grin

Nah! grin
Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by Quaddafi29: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
Once Russia stops caring about civilians who are even armed, the war will end. Sunday will mark the beginning of the end of Ukrainian resistance.

1 Like

Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by emapeteum(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
morikee:
They are always fast to mentioned Russian Generals killed in action. But they will never mentioned their Generals killed in action.
So what are you trying to say:are you a
black Russian now? nonsense talk
Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by opportunities12(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Bluntguy:

And you think you just made sense?
Check the likes on this rubbish you spewed.

Òdè, it's not about the likes, it's about you asking yourself whether you made a sane comment from what you posted initially. Àwon Omo ìrankíran
Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by bigfish3k: 12:48am On Mar 17, 2022
GreatrAnalyst:

If you ask them further, they might say US also invaded Libya, Afghanistan and so on, and no body raised eyebrows
Yeah,
Then let Russia go and invade USA the culprit and not Ukraine.

Obviously,
People supporting Russia are sadist and wicked people

1 Like

Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by bigfish3k: 12:56am On Mar 17, 2022
jeffoe:
that is one perspective let look at it from another. In 1954 Khrushchev ceded crimea from Russia to ukraine. Crimea oblast was part of Russia. The USSR did not believe that the union would cease to exist in the future. USSR dissolution happened abruptly it wasn't planned so people just took whatever they could that is the reason a lot of Russian oligarchs became billionaire. A lot of the population of the crimea are Russian or Russia speaking ukrainian. Before the coup that removed the former elected ukrainian president. The previous ukrainian government rented out crimea to the Russian military. The Russian military had always been in crimea. When the coup occurred backed by the west since the Russian government did not have fast military deployment capabilities then to quell the coup they immediately conducted referendum in crimea and annexed it due to it strategic military importance.
You people keep pushing out wrong narratives

There was no coup in Ukraine.
Victor Yankovic just ran away to Russia when the protest became overwhelming for him

You people should stop this your propaganda against the west
Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by jeffoe(m): 2:21am On Mar 17, 2022
bigfish3k:

You people keep pushing out wrong narratives

There was no coup in Ukraine.
Victor Yankovic just ran away to Russia when the protest became overwhelming for him

You people should stop this your propaganda against the west
was he removed via an election? You think he voluntary fled the country if his live was not as stake? A coup is a sudden, violent and illegal seizure of power from a government according to Oxford. If it wasn't a coup then what was it? It just like saying Ernest shonekan resigned and officially handed over power to Abacha like Abacha junta claimed. The Russian government isn't a saint either but it got it confidence to invade from seeing how the United state had successfully carried out numerous regime changes without any backlash from the UN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by Bluntguy: 5:08am On Mar 17, 2022
opportunities12:

Òdè, it's not about the likes, it's about you asking yourself whether you made a sane comment from what you posted initially. Àwon Omo ìrankíran
Is gbawasikwaa gi be ahu
Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by bigfish3k: 6:26am On Mar 17, 2022
jeffoe:
was he removed via an election? You think he voluntary fled the country if his live was not as stake? A coup is a sudden, violent and illegal seizure of power from a government according to Oxford. If it wasn't a coup then what was it? It just like saying Ernest shonekan resigned and officially handed over power to Abacha like Abacha junta claimed. The Russian government isn't a saint either but it got it confidence to invade from seeing how the United state had successfully carried out numerous regime changes without any backlash from the UN
A peoples revolution is better used than a coup by the West
Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by masseratti: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2022
toxtimmy:
They were ambushed while in the comfort of their base by boko haram... lol... Nigerian generals in war front your a55.

Remember a war against boko haram is a war against the north ~ quote from Buhari.

comfort of which base? Do you even understand the meaning of the word ambush?

How can you be "ambush" at your base? Guy go back to school abeg or go and buy brighter grammar, you don't understand what you saying.
Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by NGpatriot: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2022
Bluntguy:
But they are succeeding in the invasion sha. America and NATO have abandoned Ukraine.

4 Putin generals are dead already, all killed by Ukraine with weapons and intelligence supplied by NATO, but for some weird and warped reason, you still think NATO abandoned Ukraine.

Russian the so called superpower is economically strangled, socially and globally canceled and isolated, ordinary small 3 weeks war with small Ukraine, Putin is already begging China for money and weapons and still unable to capture small Ukraine with small army, instead it's Russia losing generals left and right everyday..

Some of you just dey say anything you pluck from trees...
Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by NGpatriot: 8:22am On Mar 17, 2022
Russians military is the most useless and poorly organized in the world, this stupid general was on an unsecured radio when his call was intercepted by Ukraine and the Ukrainians quicky sent the coordinates to their fighters for swift and easy elimination.

I'm 100% sure the intelligence is coming from more powerful sources like the CIA and or the NSA.

I mean, how the hell do you lose 4 generals in less than 3 weeks? This is unheard of..
Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by toxtimmy: 11:35am On Mar 17, 2022
Hahaha... you are a confirmed zombie... See how you are self-ambushing yourself... Now your assignment for the day is to go stand in the mirror and slap yourself 5 times on the face and konk your head 2 and half times... Maybe, this will help you stop self-ambushing yourself... I'll wait and see if you decide to be a good student today.

masseratti:
comfort of which base? Do you even understand the meaning of the word ambush?

How can you be "ambush" at your base? Guy go back to school abeg or go and buy brighter grammar, you don't understand what you saying.
Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by masseratti: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2022
toxtimmy:
Hahaha... you are a confirmed zombie... See how you are self-ambushing yourself... Now your assignment for the day is to go stand in the mirror and slap yourself 5 times on the face and konk your head 2 and half times... Maybe, this will help you stop self-ambushing yourself... I'll wait and see if you decide to be a good student today.

sorry I don't do convo with lowlifes... Address your fellow dimwits.
Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by toxtimmy: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
now with all the grammar you school you go you still can't put a coherent sentence together... i am sure you be olodo but they say a broken clock learns something at most twice a day... so my second assignment for you is to go stand in the mirror and repeat this sentence wodr for word "I will never again in my life tell anyone that their english is not good even though i no know english but dey pretend as if i know am, and even though it's not my language but a white mans language... i will stop using slave mindset going forward".

now good job, go and sin no more.

masseratti:
sorry I don't do convo with lowlifes... Address your fellow dimwits.
Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by masseratti: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
toxtimmy:
now with all the grammar you school you go you still can't put a coherent sentence together... i am sure you be olodo but they say a broken clock learns something at most twice a day... so my second assignment for you is to go stand in the mirror and repeat this sentence wodr for word "I will never again in my life tell anyone that their english is not good even though i no know english but dey pretend as if i know am, and even though it's not my language but a white mans language... i will stop using slave mindset going forward".

now good job, go and sin no more.

oga Mr Ambush in a base, go and sit down, go back to school abeg, stop saying thrash on a public fora.
Re: Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General by toxtimmy: 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
lol... i am sure you can't tell the difference between two and too....lol

masseratti:
oga Mr Ambush in a base, go and sit down, go back to school abeg, stop saying thrash on a public fora.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care / More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry / US Presidential Election 2016 Results Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.