Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift (29378 Views)

Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy / MC Bob Marries Ogechi Ogenyi In A Colourful Wedding Ceremony (Pictures) / Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by Houseofglam7(f): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
undecided
Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by legallyminded: 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
xpressionx:
Somebody started with grilling vulture on nairaland, he deviated and started doing sai barber.
Can we please donate Iyaebe to gift him a live vulture so he can come back to his senses?

Supported grin they're a perfect match ft Iyaebe
Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by shantti(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Where will I find a woman that will stand by me
Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by bejeria101(m): 12:39am On Mar 17, 2022
xpressionx:
Somebody started with grilling vulture on nairaland, he deviated and started doing sai barber.
Can we please donate Iyaebe to gift him a live vulture so he can come back to his senses?

Was waiting for the vulture airhead to blame Gej again.

Na their favorite pass time.

Mean while their last cowbender, the duLlard of daura is no where to be found. Set Awon oponu geng
Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by Diza46(f): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
brightest5050:
This is a wife that knows the hubby history of how he made his money and I wouldn't be surprised if the wife was him through the thin. Men appreciate women who stood by them regardless and for a woman who knows the man struggle and was with him when poor there is no doubt that such a wife can freely talk to the husband unlike a wife that came in when everything is good
true talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Outfit For Multichoice Welcome Dinner At Mauritius / Bishop Imoh Celebrates His Wife's Birthday: "My Goodluck Charm" / Mr Patrick Buys A New SUV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.