Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

“i’ll Buy Another Private Jet For You” – Pastor Enenche Promises Bishop Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “i’ll Buy Another Private Jet For You” – Pastor Enenche Promises Bishop Oyedepo (357 Views)

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’ll Buy Another Private Jet For You” – Pastor Enenche Promises Bishop Oyedepo by hdmovieplug(m): 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2022

Pastor Paul Enenche, founder of Dunamis International Gospel Centre has promised to surprise his spiritual father, the General Overseer of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo, with another aircraft.

According to PM News, Enenche noted that Bishop Oyedepo deserved another aircraft even though he has one already.

Making the promise while speaking during a combined service at the Glory Dome in the Federal Capital Territory, Enenche was quoted as saying; “I want to live a Kingdom-first lifestyle, start now! I want to be a major giver in the Kingdom, don’t wait! I believe that one day, I will buy my father in the Lord (Oyedepo), an aircraft.

“I’m trusting God for that, not that he can’t buy for himself, but this is just to add to what you have Sir, but before I reach that level, when he bought this current aircraft many years ago, I went to him with an offering; I said, ‘This is for aircraft’s tyre.’

“The meaning of it is; if I had enough money to buy the aircraft, I could have bought it but, since I cannot buy it now, at least this money is equivalent to the tyre – plenty money because every part of the elephant is big.”

https://mydailyplug.com/ill-buy-another-private-jet-for-you-pastor-enenche-promises-bishop-oyedepo/
Re: “i’ll Buy Another Private Jet For You” – Pastor Enenche Promises Bishop Oyedepo by superCleanworks(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
hey God. all this one is for what now abeg?
Re: “i’ll Buy Another Private Jet For You” – Pastor Enenche Promises Bishop Oyedepo by donnie(m): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hehehe Christianity. grin
Re: “i’ll Buy Another Private Jet For You” – Pastor Enenche Promises Bishop Oyedepo by desiredhome: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Religion........ killing Nigerians
Re: “i’ll Buy Another Private Jet For You” – Pastor Enenche Promises Bishop Oyedepo by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
To what purpose?

1 Like

Re: “i’ll Buy Another Private Jet For You” – Pastor Enenche Promises Bishop Oyedepo by LordReed(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
To what purpose?

To establish that Jesus is coming soon is just a catchphrase, they no longer believe it has any reality. Well at least their actions indicate they don't believe.
Re: “i’ll Buy Another Private Jet For You” – Pastor Enenche Promises Bishop Oyedepo by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
LordReed:

To establish that Jesus is coming soon is just a catchphrase, they no longer believe it has any reality. Well at least their actions indicate they don't believe.
Even if they don't, it's no excuse for you not to repent because Jesus is indeed coming soon.
Re: “i’ll Buy Another Private Jet For You” – Pastor Enenche Promises Bishop Oyedepo by LordReed(m): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Even if they don't, it's no excuse for you not to repent because Jesus is indeed coming soon.

LoL! Ok.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tony Evans Sermon On Russia And Ukraine War | A Biblical Response / Giant Demons Invading Earth! The Lord Gave Instructions For Rapture / Can A Sold Soul Be Redeemed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.