Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) (6435 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) / How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
oh no undecided
I want to suck your mama pussy
Hope she bath daily
I love fresh pussy tongue
You can always get one installed on yourself. Maybe on your elbow so you can suck it all day without qualms. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This world is full of crazy people cheesy

Me that loves breast milk more than pussy sad
You no want lick pussy again?
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by nachisunday(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
All i could say is "It's well"
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by ofeshe(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Werin concern men with bress
Na towtow be the main tin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Romanoff:
She's safe from breast cancer at least.
hope u ve cut urs also?
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by donephi(m): 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
What will the child suck when or if she gives birth
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by drnoel: 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Romanoff:
She's safe from breast cancer at least.

Probably why she cut them
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Xiaohei(m): 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Double mastectomy! Maybe she had the procedure because of breast cancer. Who knows?
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by philiancoop(m): 2:12am On Mar 17, 2022
Who is funding these surgeries?
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Kobojunkie: 2:42am On Mar 17, 2022
philiancoop:
Who is funding these surgeries?
People actually save up for these things so it isn't sort of like the decision was made on a whim. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by idris646(m): 3:18am On Mar 17, 2022
see as man food waste... crying in Ukraine
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
oh no undecided

I want to suck your mama pussy

Hope she bath daily

I love fresh pussy tongue
Respect yourself young man
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 11:04am On Mar 17, 2022
obiekunie01:
the sweet part is she can still put it back any time she feels like.

Men from the shape on her boxer, this girl Womanliness go sweet die! chai!
yes o, as long as the pussy is intact
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2022
You still gonna get fcked.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2022
LIVINGICON:
Mumu girl. If one looks very closely, she is sure suffering from a mental disorder. angry
She didn't cut off her breasts. He breasts aren't big. She only fold them or position them in a way that it would look like a man's Chest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faqs: Postinor (1&2)- Every Important You Need To Know!!! / Endocrinologist In The House. Ask All Your Questions On Diabetes And Other Endoc / Natural Sore Throat Remedies To Help Soothe The Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.