Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) (6413 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) / How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by ExAngel007(f): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
A lady has shown off her bare chest after cutting off her
boobs to identify as a non-binary person.

The lady shared the video on TikTok with a background song
which said that she cut off her boobs because she doesn't
need them.

Watch the video below............................

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbKm5C_gw-B/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=abc76b5a-7590-4e82-a471-629f49a2f64f

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Romanoff(f): 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
She's safe from breast cancer at least.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Romanoff:
Abi?

There's a soul of goodness in everything evil

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
This world is full of crazy people cheesy

Me that loves breast milk more than pussy sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Mystic969: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Na wa ooo
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Boogyman557: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool i No send d BREASST ooo!

DIS BANI go SWEET to NACK oooo!

at least d backside de and she fine well well

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by NobleSeed(m): 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
undecided
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by illicit(m): 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Well.... undecided
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by obiekunie01: 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
the sweet part is she can still put it back any time she feels like.

Men from the shape on her boxer, this girl Womanliness go sweet die! chai!
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Honestly!
It is Finished!
What will our KIDS then see?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by sheanzy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
obiekunie01:
the sweet part is she can still put it back any time she feels like.

Men from the shape on her boxer, this girl Womanliness go sweet die! chai!
sex starved goat l

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Intersexxsherry, see ur colleague.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Go get boobs installed on yourself then so you can milk yourself everyday without qualms. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by FahBuLous: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
You are now a man, I can never touch this one..

Tueh lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
Romanoff:

I saw what you did there,but since pastor Righteousness preached to us about God "is not to be mocked"

Let's wait and see if she'll be safe from her monthly visitor "Period".

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Waterlilly: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
sheanzy:
sex starved goat l
why the insult?
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kingsuave:
I saw what you did there,but since pastor Righteousness preached to us about God "is not to be mocked"

Let's wait and see if she'll be safe from her monthly visitor "Period".
If she no longer cares for that too, all she has to do then is get her womb removed... it's simple as that. undecided
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
FahBuLous:
You are now a man, I can never touch this one..

Tueh lipsrsealed
Because being touched by you is the reason for her existence, abi? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sadly it means nothing she is still a woman with female reproductive organs.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Daughters of Eve can do anything for the Dow...
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Danmboss(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Danm no breast? But Sha kpekus de
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by marsman: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
You will just wake up one day and think to yourself "I have to destroy this my life, if i don't destroy it i can never be happy"
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If she no longer cares for that too, all she has to do then is get her womb removed... it's simple as that. undecided

Ohh i see her trying hard to alter with her original sexs(Organs),just like tempering with a DNA on a crime scenes shits like that don't go down well.
She's bleeped up already.gringrin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by talk2hb1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Madness of The Highest Magnitude,
I Guess She is Hopeless!
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Kobojunkie: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kingsuave:
Ohh i see her trying hard to alter with her original sexs(Organs),just like tempering with a DNA on a crime scenes shits like that don't go down well.
She's bleeped up already.gringrin
What do you mean when you say she bleeped up already? undecided

Her sex organs aren't going to grow back if she has them taken out. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What do you mean when you say she bleeped up already? undecided

Her sex organs aren't going to grow back if she has then taken out. undecided
Pray for wisdom,pray.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2022

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Go get books installed on yourself then so you can milk yourself everyday without qualms. undecided
oh no undecided

I want to suck your mama pussy

Hope she bath daily

I love fresh pussy tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
She still looks sexy. I'll smash
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mumu girl. If one looks very closely, she is sure suffering from a mental disorder. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) by suffering: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
If the nipples still work then no wahala.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!..blocked Nose For Months. / Another Fresh Graduate Of Uniport Dies Of Brain Tumor (Photos) / Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.