Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? (12476 Views)

NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator / My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by Curtisaxel10: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
I have lived in the Southeast for basically all my life so I know almost nothing about life in the north.

I need advice on the state of security in Kano and any other things I should know about the state and society. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by LordIsaac(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Yes, except of course, your name is Adamu.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by OloshoMan: 8:57am On Mar 18, 2022
Redeploy ASAP, I was posted to sokoto but I'll redeploy after camp

14 Likes

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by driand(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2022

Nigga redeploy to where abeg?

Those there, are they not humans?

Baba na where you go serve you dey so...

Just make the best out of it...

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by sevo(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kano no bad nah.... except the heat and the mosquitoes there dey vex...the mosquitoes must soak blood...if you like spray one carton of sniper

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by jimmyolasun: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Depends shaaa..shey you shaa don keep ransom down and before going there, go meet welder make he help you build bomb resistant boot and bullet proof..

Fear not,

Adios

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by Sundaypaul12345: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Pls redeploy
Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by excomarow(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Not bad... My ex-bitch is serving there

7 Likes

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by OneTwoOne(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Do not redeploy. Kano is peaceful State and commercial center.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by Elidrisy20: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kano is good

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by creepsyme(f): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Please redeploy asap!
Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by Nolofioma: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hhh
Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by Benny6944: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
To Borno yes.
Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by brightest5050: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Should you decide to serve in Kano after service you will most likely prefer to stay back there. Everything you need in life is at the other side of fear

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by emmabest2000(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
LordIsaac:
Yes, except of course, your name is Adamu.

Adamu wey no fit speaks hausa language abi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by Kazeem47(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kqno is good.Security is well improved.There is no record of Banditry or Terrorist for sometimes now.You can use that opportunity to experience the other side of Nigeria.There are lot of Southerners who don't even want to go back to the south due to one thing or the other. There is community for southerners too;like Sabon Gari and other places.

18 Likes

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by keentola(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kano is dangerous. that's my two cents
Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by Emma1Oj(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kano is save na Borno no save.

But just put English for waist, if u hear anything near u just blow off the person skull.

10 Likes

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by Franking: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Any part of the north besides Abuja is a NO NO for me

10 Likes

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by adexbols: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
cool
Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by OneTwoOne(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Explain how Kano is dangerous

Note I'm not from Kano
keentola:
Kano is dangerous. that's my two cents

2 Likes

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by Naiira(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
I totally understand your feelings OP; I had same feeling when Kano was fired on me back then - Abuja was the plan.

However, I soon discovered that the city called Kano is one of the most industrialized states in Nigeria, and if not for their religious jingoism, would have far surpassed All.

Enjoy Karaye!

Cheers

28 Likes

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by Teetee777: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
One of the best states in northern States is Kano, they accommodate every tribes but maintain your lane on the religion. They don't play with their religion.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by Kennyprince: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
Go. Kano is a nice place

8 Likes

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by Azaman1: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
Who dey redeploy from Kano�.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by jmoore(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
My sister was posted to Kaduna. She went there, filled the redeployment form. She has been redeployed to Ebonyi state.
Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by phenase(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
coolcoolcoolcool coolRedeploy because what they can off you over there banditry and kidnapping unless if you wan to be a terrorist and your life will be at stake

coolcoolcoolcool

1 Like

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Were ire gi guo eze gi.
Don't go and sacrifice your life for nothing in the land of marauding head slamming terrorists

3 Likes

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
Make Kano hisbah no arrest you for committing immorality grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by meneski(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Emma1Oj:
Kano is save na Borno no save.

But just put English for waist, if u hear anything near u just blow off the person skull.
comrade take am easy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Government Increases Corps Members Allowances / Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano / Igbo Corper Narrates Her Experience While She Served In Ogun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.