Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid (1356 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car / Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by blessedoluseun(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
I want to help a B.sc Single Mother with 650k to start a business but am afraid of this Wicked World.
Note: am not Yet Married, we haven't slept together, kiss or Fun & never send any Love messages.
Good afternoon Nairaland, a Male colleague asked for advice pls Honestly comment.
Below is what he told me:
1. This Single mother is Graduate, with male Child 
2. Her Pregnancy is out of Wedlock, the Man has engaged anoda Woman is his house),
3. Her Mother & Father died, (accident)
4. The only Child for her mother while she has Step-brother & Step-Sister  She needed a job and came to the front of our Company office for Job, that time, I went for Lunch. approached me, pleaded to gain access H.R.  we dont know ourselves from adam.I submitted  Since Last year, but not yet Called, but she still pesting me to push her CV which i DID ..  no vacancy for her yet. But she will get Job b4 December 2022 (am very Sure)
now Yesterday She ask me if i can Get a loan for her to Start Grocery/Mini Supermarket. & she said she has experience.In my mind i want to give her, but i told her i will borrow from my company for her.
Now the Problem, She said cos of my attitude & Generocity Since when we met,  she want to setup the business in my area for me to Supervise it also. & she will be paying the loan weekly.
she said She will stay with me in my flat Till she is financially buoyant then get her own apartment.. House Where is living now will expire this monthend.
Pls advice me.. We both sat down & plan the 650k today for the growth of the business. But i want to take advise from Nairaland to  Either cancel the plan or Modify the Plan or Start it.
PLS advise
 if to cancel it: i will tell her my company refused to give me the Loan.
If to modify the plan :  pls tell me & advice me
if to Start the Plan: pls tell me & advice me
Thank you
@Kobojunkie:
My relationship with this lady is Just an acquittance but i do sent money to her if she ask me (once in a while)
Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by Olunmercy56(f): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
blessedoluseun:

Now the Problem, She said cos of my attitude & Generocity Since when we met,  she want to setup the business in my area for me to Supervise it also. & she will be paying the loan weekly.
she said She will stay with me in my flat Till she is financially buoyant then get her own apartment.. House Where is living now will expire this monthend.
Pls advice me.. We both sat down & plan the 650k today for the growth of the business. But i want to take advise from Nairaland to  Either cancel the plan or Modify the Plan or Start it.
PLS advise
Thank you
You forgot to clearly define the relationship between you and this woman. undecided

You can get her to sign an affidavit confirming she will pay you back the loan money in due time. undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by funshint(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
You're not yet married to her yet you are already having money deals? Whatever you give her, just consider it as a gift but It will all end in tears for you trust me!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by MCKitchen(f): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
blessedoluseun:
I want to help a B.sc Single Mother with 650k to start a business but am afraid of this Wicked World.
Note: am not Yet Married, we haven't slept together, kiss or Fun & never send any Love messages.
Good afternoon Nairaland, a Male colleague asked for advice pls Honestly comment.
2. Her Pregnancy is out of Wedlock, the Man has engaged anoda Woman is his house),
4. The only Child for her mother while she has Step-brother & Step-Sister  She needed a job and came to the front of our Company office for Job, that time, I went for Lunch. approached me, pleaded to gain access H.R.  we dont know ourselves from adam.I submitted  Since Last year, but not yet Called, but she still pesting me to push her CV which i DID ..  no vacancy for her yet. But she will get Job b4 December 2022 (am very Sure)
now Yesterday She ask me if i can Get a loan for her to Start Grocery/Mini Supermarket. & she said she has experience.In my mind i want to give her, but i told her i will borrow from my company for her.
PLS advise
Thank you

No give her the money just set up the biz with the money and see if their is any improvement. If you both are dating then be rest assured it's a free token to support else, don't cme back here in premium tears

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by advanceDNA: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
blessedoluseun:
PLS advise
Thank you

If you are giving her as a Good Samaritan... Carry go...in fact give her more

If you are doing it because you like her... guy... reverse...a person might not like you, yet roll with you becos of what she will get...it is common...

when them serve you breakfast... you go hear “we are just friends and I ddnt force you to give me 650k” ...na woman way be that...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by NoFucksToGive: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Rubbish fake nonsense thread

Lalasticlala just dey write stories use Uma catch cruise

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
blessedoluseun:

@Kobojunkie:
My relationship with this lady is Just an acquittance but i do sent money to her if she ask me (once in a while)
Ok, then you can get her the loan. Get her to sign an affidavit before and after you get the loan so the understanding is clear that you entered into the loan agreement on her behalf. That way if anything goes wrong, you can always take it to court. undecided

But also, make sure you are able to, yourself, make payments on the loan since it might be sometime after starting the business before she is able to make adequate payments on the loan.. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by ojotobiloba1: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Op.. Once you rub or gum her body.. Just forget abt the money.. Why don't you dash her money that won't hurt you if she ddnt return it eventually and give your own partner the rest to invest .. I pray you won't fetch water inside basket.. Peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by Abfinest007(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
You have found urself a wife if u borrow her that money bcuz she will pay u with sex since u guys wants to live together.i envy u shay cuz is not easy to find a wife lol

1 Like

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by funshint(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ok, then you can get her the loan. Get her to sign an affidavit before and after you get the loan so the understanding is clear that you entered into the loan agreement on her behalf. That way if anything goes wrong, you can always take it to court. undecided

But also, make sure you are able to, yourself, make payments on the loan since it might be sometime after starting the business before she is able to make adequate payments on the loan.. undecided
N650,000 for a business that has not even started operations. You're not yet considering all the initial cost that will be incurred. Talkless of making profit in order to pay back the loan. I don't know what the maturity of the loan will be but trust me if she struggles to pay the first month. Second month payment is not guaranteed. I see her defaulting, she'll put you into trouble because the loan will be in your name I guess. I see all this ending in a big mess. You'll surely regret it!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by blessedoluseun(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
Rubbish fake nonsense thread

Lalasticlala just dey write stories use Uma catch cruise

This is real life issue. I and the guy involved , we are both reading the comments...
pls this not a fake thread.. we both work in Ibadan, Inside holdup like this currently

IT IS real my dear
Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by NoFucksToGive: 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
blessedoluseun:

This is real life issue. I and the guy involved , we are both reading the comments...
pls this not a fake thread.. we both work in Ibadan, Inside holdup like this currently

IT IS real my dear

Lalasticlala on the beat ...

If you know you know

Now Mr so called Op, we know what's up leave story
Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by correctyourself(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Help her if you can, as she is ready to be around for you to guide her.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by blessedoluseun(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Lalasticlala on the beat ...

If you know you know

Now Mr so called Op, we know what's up leave story

Send ur email or tel number to me i will call you & confirm this for you.
pls we want to make a right decision.. & these comment is making sense, pls don't scatter it

the below is the link to meet me via Video or audio talk.. (We re not playing here)
meet.google.com/xns-jgew-rgq
Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
funshint:

N650,000 for a business that has not even started operations. You're not yet considering all the initial cost that will be incurred. Talkless of making profit in order to pay back the loan. I don't know what the maturity of the loan will be but trust me if she struggles to pay the first month. Second month payment is not guaranteed. I see her defaulting, she'll put you into trouble because the loan will be in your name I guess. I see all this ending in a big mess. You'll surely regret it!
I don't know the details of the business myself so I can't comment on that but according to Op, he has seen it and approves of it. undecided

There are first time businesses that cost millions of dollars to start off. So it isn't the amount I am worried about but OP shoring his investment in some way. undecided
Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by funshint(m): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't know the details of the business myself so I can't comment on that but according to Op, he has seen it and approves of it. undecided
The lady has seen a maga...even if he gets her to sign an affidavit and all those gibberish. I don't even know how legal that is anyway. Defaulting on a loan is not a criminal case, it's a civil case...highest they'll ask her the convenient way for her to be paying back. Even if it takes 20years. This OP is not just reasoning correctly at the moment. His parents should disown him. Shame on simps!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
funshint:

The lady has seen a maga...even if he gets her to sign an affidavit and all those gibberish. I don't even know how legal that is anyway. Defaulting on a loan is not a criminal case, it's a civil case...highest they'll ask her the convenient way for her to be paying back. Even it it takes 20years. This OP is not just reasoning correctly at the moment. His parents should disown him. Shame on simps!
I don't agree with you. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by funshint(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:

There are first time businesses that cost millions of dollars to start off. So it isn't the amount I am worried about but OP shoring his investment in some way. undecided
And to add the woman is not even backing up the loan with any collateral o. No car, nothing! Do you even think the company will give this man that amount of loan without any collateral? This man wants to pledge his own personal collateral to secure loan for another person. How foolish can someone be! If the loan should go bad, the company will not run after the woman because she's not recognized or a party to the loan in any way; it's between the company and this man. This man is about to wreck himself.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by funshint(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You don't need to agree....Simps will never agree anyway! This OP is the type of person who's brother will come for help but will be forming broke but they can go to any length to help a woman. Pls go ahead and help her shebi you no wan get sense ni. Some people need to learn their lesson in a very hard way.
Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by Toktee(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
E go end in premium TEARS.
Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by Toktee(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You better agree cos that woman will soon run back to the dick that gave her Belle.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by Beremx(f): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
she said She will stay with me in my flat Till she is financially buoyant then get her own apartment
What this eventually means is that both of you will finally have a sexual relationship. You will still come back here and create a topic complaining how a certain woman you help got pregnant and that you are not the father.

I dey wait for una

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by Alooone: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
blessedoluseun:
PLS advise
Thank you
@Kobojunkie:
Please help me too sir....Am a single mother ...I can repay the loan in 6months sir....here is my mail gorettiuwabuike@gmail.com....all am asking for is 200k
Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by Wanbissaka: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
blessedoluseun:
PLS advise
Thank you
@Kobojunkie:
bro seun the lord told me to tell you .....

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by gannod(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
If you want to help her, help but not without a written agreement. From the look of things, you approve of the business plan so go ahead. As long as you are there to guide her there shouldn't be any problem.
Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
blessedoluseun:
PLS advise
Thank you
@Kobojunkie:
If you can give her the money without any form of ulterior motives pls do

Secondly staying with you is a no no but if you have a female friend she can squat with link her to the person

Thirdly if you're really interested in her do the needful. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by ravensckar(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
The way I'm seeing this guy, e be like person wey dem don use him brain play 2 sure. As in, just hear yourself! You want to lend a total stranger 650K? A lady who'd be moving in with you? Chai! There can never be a dearth of SIMPS in this world.

Las las, e sure me sey you never do anything tangible for the papa and mama wey born you. Your siblings dem nko? So, there's no one in your family that you can set up with even half of that money? Na unknown lady you wan establish. Chai! I wish you're in any way related to me, na to slap sense enter your head go sure pass. Bloody Simp!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by world123: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
This is not a good idea. You don't know her at all. You don't know what she is capable of. Keep your distance and with anything you feel won't hurt you when you lose it.
Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by Sijo01(f): 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
If you willing to assist her with the Loan, do it.
But let me Admonish and Warn you! Stay away from her. Let her not stay with you.
That will be a trap! And will Finish you off.

Op, adhere to this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by 22o62021: 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Brother maka why?

Reason am yourself, no be say you get money oo but you wan go borrow to impress woman. After one for that matter.

That banny too smart, she wan use style come dey stay with you, she go trick you into a sexual relationship.

And na you go dey provide food, electricity and also dey train another man pikin .

She is manipulative.

I will advice you to decline her offer,both in monetary and shelter aspect.

You can help her with cash to secure an apartment.

Collect the loan take am buy land

You go appreciate am more after one year

Or buy dog with the money, e go loyal to you pass that born before

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parents Of This Generation Needs To Wake Up. / He Lied To His Wife That FRSC Official Hit His Head / Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.