Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Prophecies!! The Beginning Of The End Of Time! WATCH OUT! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecies!! The Beginning Of The End Of Time! WATCH OUT! (489 Views)

Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / TB Joshua's Prophecies: The Tricks Behind Them REVEALED! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecies!! The Beginning Of The End Of Time! WATCH OUT! by At10tion: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2022
Good Morning Friends.
I will be dropping the prophecies of things to come as God reveals them to me.
If you have anything to share, don't hesitate to share it, GOD BLESS YOU, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Prophecies!! The Beginning Of The End Of Time! WATCH OUT! by At10tion: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Last morning, i saw a huge terrible looking animals, they were very many huge and fierce looking and they were pursuing people all around.. people were running helter skelter.
i had a similar dream a month ago! It was fierce, people were trapped wherever they are!
And these dreams have same meaning.

Interpretation gotten says:
Let the world prepare for what's coming; the invasion of a legion of strange and fierce demons and evil spirits.
Every child of God and true Christians must take their prayer life more seriously.
The world will get more restless, the world and its inhabitants would be deprived of peace. I see chaos, I see troubles, I see sorrow, I see people running helter-skelter. The experience will be terrible.

Prayers and Preparations! May God see us through, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Prophecies!! The Beginning Of The End Of Time! WATCH OUT! by At10tion: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2022
*The Preparation*
Good morning Everyone. 3/24/2022.
I was in a dream last night, and I saw hordes of demons including giant fiery looking demons trying to invade earth, then I saw The Lord restraining them from penetrating, they were trying to push hard but they were restrained. Then the Lord face our gathering and called for two Princes, someone and I stood up, He gave some specific instructions, then I saw myself sharing food to people, the food looks like shawarma with milk inside and meat ontop, the food seems to be like a kind of passover feast, the food we have to eat before our ascension because there's no more time left!
I saw a massive space ship in the sky, its there already, it's the ship that will take away the saints when they rise. its there and stationed there and just waiting for the saints to rise, I was surprised when I saw it because it was so huge and it means there's no more time to waste.

When I woke up I have the understanding of that dream that the coming of The Lord in Rapture is here, and because of this the activities of demons will increase, people will suddenly grow cold, temptations will abound, youth will face lots of temptations and they should be careful not to fall especially into fornication, anyone that fall in fornication this year mightl not be raptured if the rapture should happen this year despite they may repent and ask for mercy! The demons are trying hard to keep many in bondage of sin because they don't want people to rapture and they wants to torments and destroy people when they are finally loosed upon the earth. The food represents that we need to receive the milk(mild), the sweet(sincere) and the meat(strong) part of the word for our growth and ascension into the rapture. The Israelites had to eat a passover feast which includes the meat and the leaven bread before their exodus from Egypt, this food is to cause them to have the strength to move from Egypt in the same way and manner every saints need this prepared food of sanctification and consecration to God in other to fly up in the rapture when the trumpet blows.
I pray that God will give us the strength to be strong and remain faithful to Him and get ourselves prepared to be caught up by Him into the air when the trumpet blows, Amen.
From your beloved brother, Apostle Paul of Beloved City Watch Ministries. God bless you�

1 Like

Re: Prophecies!! The Beginning Of The End Of Time! WATCH OUT! by OkCornel(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;
1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us
—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God
Re: Prophecies!! The Beginning Of The End Of Time! WATCH OUT! by At10tion: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
https://www.facebook.com/100044605201766/posts/524855572344612/?app=fbl

If you attend this prophetess (Rose Kelvin) church or you know someone that attends it, or that collect money and food from her or her ministry, tell them to stop and go for deliverance. The devil can't give you something without collecting back in double.
Grace!

1 Like

Re: Prophecies!! The Beginning Of The End Of Time! WATCH OUT! by VandalSavage(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Wahala for who dey live their lives by a 5000yrs old book cheesy

When dey update these books to latest standard,make una call me grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophecies!! The Beginning Of The End Of Time! WATCH OUT! by At10tion: 9:26am On May 07, 2022
I see a national announcement of a departed head of state! Nigeria beware!

I see frustrations and persecutions of unvacinnated people, its going to be on the increase soon, even babies were using facemasks. Let the true church prepare.

1 Like

Re: Prophecies!! The Beginning Of The End Of Time! WATCH OUT! by Maynman: 10:25am On May 07, 2022
Montanist!
Re: Prophecies!! The Beginning Of The End Of Time! WATCH OUT! by At10tion: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Good day everyone, how are you today. Let me share this vision I had today with you.

I was in this vision and I saw people falling and dying like chicken. Blood coming out of their nose, eyes, mouths, in every opening in their body! I saw the worst hit were the white countries, The cities were deserted and quiet, with piles of dead bodies litter the streets! I saw strange animals too trying to feed on those still living and walking.
I saw myself running and hiding from those animals because I was going round the city to see the situation of things which was horrible.

Unmmh, this ain't short of the apocalypse coming upon the earth through pestilences which has even be put to gear by the deadly vaccine distributed globally! This will happen soon but let's pray that we will be safe and God's protection will be on us and our family, Amen. Let's pray more especially for any of our relatives that may be in abroad countries, because these pestilences will be more prevalent and deadly there.
Stay blessed, stay safe, happy weekend��

✳️Revelation 6:7-8
_*And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.*_
_*8. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.*_
Re: Prophecies!! The Beginning Of The End Of Time! WATCH OUT! by At10tion: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
I prophecied and talk about the ASUU strike I said it will take 3 to 6momths and at worst 9momths. I was surprised I didn't post it here until now. And presently they are on the 6th month going to seventh! Let's pray for them so that they will both come to agreement both the Federal government and ASUU.

(1) (Reply)

Which LAW Was Apostle Paul Quoting From? / What Is The Point Of Pushing Topics With Restrictions To The Front-page? / Can You Sleep In A Mortuary For 24hours Without Light For 3million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.