Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth (24331 Views)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Help: How Do I Greet A Neighbor That Just Gave Birth / What Advice Would You Give A Brother Who Just Turned 20? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by AnonyUser(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2022
I'm thankful to all the contributors on my previous thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/7032114/how-greet-neighbor-just-gave

I took the advice of some matured Nairalanders, rehearsed them couple of times, went with a little courage and overcame.

Some people from my previous thread were asking me what's difficult in going to greet someone who gave birth?

Well, that's what makes us different. To you it's easy. But for some of my type, it's very difficult.

The one I hate more than anything is going for condolence visit. I don't know of any other visit as hard as that. I always avoid that sh!t undecided

Anyways, once again, thank you all.

201 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by Legalcriminal: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2022
Good to hear but hope you give the baby money sha and u no wait to collect malt and biscuit wey dem dey share

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by Vallro: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2022
That condolence visit is the worst, woe unto u if you are asked to pray for the bereaved

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by AnonyUser(m): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Good to hear [b]but hope you give the baby money sha [/b]and u no wait to collect malt and biscuit wey dem dey share

Of course

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2022
Vallro:
That condolence visit is the worst, woe unto u if you are asked to pray for the bereaved
grin

I can't...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by brosom(m): 11:03am On Mar 17, 2022
For God have not given us the spirit of fear, but of love, boldness and of sound mind.

FEAR is a torment and many are in bondage of Fear.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by Vallro: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
grin

I can't...
lol, did you drop the envelope

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by MAGG0T(m): 11:50am On Mar 17, 2022
cheesy

I know say you use alcohol wash eyes first

You no get liver ordinarily.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by Blunttruth: 11:56am On Mar 17, 2022
Vallro:
I usually don't know what to say, I don't go alone. I just look sober.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by visijo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Igbo parents apologizing to their kids like "It's ok, I said it's ok before mmawa gi anya now" grin

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by Way4orward: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
P

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hurrat

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by Erasoen: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
brosom:

For God have not given us the spirit of fear, but of love, boldness and of sound mind.

FEAR is a torment and many are in bondage of Fear.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by Sweetnesstwins: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
How is the new born?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by Pio44: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Oya do giveaway, as u don pass ur exam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by Mko123(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by abobote: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Idle people everywhere, you neighbor gave birth, you came to nairaland for permission before going to greet her.
Try to make proper use of your time

4 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by Dlewisi: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
These little things really matters here in Nigeria. Well done.

9 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by illicit(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
SIMP

shocked

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by Tolams16(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by SUPERBLOOM: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
you are more than a conquoror

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by culf: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
I dey try be that, I better pass op.

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by Optimistguy1969: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Wetin Bianca hand no go see for Mrs.Obiano face?

4 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by NoFucksToGive: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
AnonyUser:
I'm thankful to all the contributors on my previous thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/7032114/how-greet-neighbor-just-gave

I took the advice of some matured Nairalanders, rehearsed them couple of times, went with a little courage and overcame.

Some people from my previous thread were asking me what's difficult in going to greet someone who gave birth?

Well, that's what makes us different. To you it's easy. But for some of my type, it's very difficult.

The one I hate more than anything is going for condolence visit. I don't know of any other visit as hard as that. I always avoid that sh!t undecided

Anyways, once again, thank you all.

Paddy you read my mind now...

My colleague lost his 5 year old daughter.. I don't know how to visit him and what to say oooo

how the hell do you do that?

What the hell am I going to say ?

I am just weak ... He hasn't been coming to work its been over 1 week now ... Do I just wait till he resumes and pretend I just heard ?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth by BabalawoPikin(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Good to hear but hope you give the baby money sha and u no wait to collect malt and biscuit wey dem dey share
lol. I always wait o. I no fit give amadioha blessings to the child and not return something to the gods

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife / Late Husband's Family Withholding Her Aunt's Child / He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.