Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife (24330 Views)

My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by brandydaniells(m): 7:10am On Jul 30, 2017
i repeat never you bring forth children to this world to suffer ..
You selfish human beings

You out of your love for sex bring forth kids you dont have the money to carther for ...
Yet u keep giving birth to more

Only for you to give them away as maids to heartless people

Yesterday i witness a child being scared with a hot iron to the extent she jumped from a 5 storey building landing with her head to coma!

The painful fact is that she is my friend ...just 12years of age and she has done nothing to the world ..so innocent and she jumped naked to coma .. if she survives it she will be disfigured or perhaps mad!!
All because some sex crazy couples wont plan before giving birth ....am heart broken ill stop here ...for now ...i hope nigeria adopts china's law of one children per couple...

use a condom if u cant raise your kids

nonsense!!

166 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2017
Fam please tell them

Some believe when they have children, that's when their blessings would come

Such a Dumbass mentality

Also if you give birth to a badly disabled child(dwarfs, limbless, etc) ,put him out of his misery --I mean terminate him--

Don't allow him become an object of mockery and suffer from depression

I was watching a documentary yesterday and there was this boy without the lower part of the mouth

His mom's words "I know he would make me proud and I want people to say wow someone like this is successful"

I know I'll probably get bashed and hear people say " we should always give thanks to God for everything"
But then we all should wise up undecided
How many disabled people actually make it in life (can't be more than 1%)
How sure are you that yours will fall into the "1%" category

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by brandydaniells(m): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 30, 2017
brandydaniells:

That china law, that would be too much,and our population isnt that much...and never pray for someone to die, no matter the situation coz you dont know maybe the person has a major role in the future and bout the guy that said something bout putting kids out of their misery coz they are disable or something...thats very wrong bro, people that are disable achieve great things...That 1% you (darioNaharis) are talking bout are the ones that didnt tag themselves as 'disable'...as long as they dont limit themselves, they can do anything.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2017
A person becomes "disable" when his/her brain stop working or the person stop using...thats the real disability

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by brandydaniells(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2017
Femlexx:

That china law, that would be too much,and our population isnt that much...and never pray for someone to die, no matter the situation coz you dont know maybe the person has a major role in the future and bout the guy that said something bout putting kids out of their misery coz they are disable or something...thats very wrong bro, people that are disable achieve great things...That 1% you (darioNaharis) are talking bout are the ones that didnt tag themselves as 'disable'...as long as they dont limit themselves, they can do anything.
example of a great dissabled man?

4 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by brandydaniells(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2017
darioNaharis:
Fam please tell them

Some believe when they have children, that's when their blessings would come

Such a Dumbass mentality

Also if you give birth to a badly disabled child(dwarfs, limbless, etc) ,put him out of his misery --I mean terminate him--

Don't allow him become an object of mockery and suffer from depression

I was watching a documentary yesterday and there was this boy without the lower part of the mouth

His mom's words "I know he would make me proud and I want people to say wow someone like this is successful"

I know I'll probably get bashed and hear people say " we should always give thanks to God for everything"
But then we all should wise up undecided
How many disabled people actually make it in life (can't be more than 1%)
How sure are you that yours will fall into the "1%" category
bro u right ...they all grow up wishing they were dead....

15 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by brandydaniells(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2017
Femlexx:
A person becomes "disable" when his/her brain stop working or the person stop using...thats the real disability
what are u tryin t say bro
Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2017
brandydaniells:
what are u tryin t say bro
Everybody should be allowed to have a shot at life...if we (the environment) act the way we act with others to someone with rare physical apperance, then the person wouldnt get sad bout life.

9 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2017
brandydaniells:
example of a great dissabled man?
Steve hawking

albert einstein

franklin delano roosevelt

ralph braun

john hockenberry

marlee matlin

stevie wonder

frida kahlo

helen keller

lenin moreno

sudha chandran

bethany hamilton

maria runyan

ludwig van beethoven

christopher reeve

john nash

vincent van gogh

nick vujicic

Even if you dont know all this pple...dont you watch paralympics...if these pple parent has put them out of what that guy called 'misery', they wouldnt have gotten the chance to do what they did.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by brandydaniells(m): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2017
Femlexx:

Steve hawking

albert einstein

ralph braun

john hockenberry

marlee matlin

stevie wonder

frida kahlo

helen keller

lenin moreno

sudha chandran

bethany hamilton

maria runyan

ludwig van beethoven

christopher reeve

john nash

vincent van gogh

nick vujicic

Even if you dont know all this pple...dont you watch paralympics...if these pple parent has put them out of what that guy called 'misery', they wouldnt have gotten the chance to do what they did.

whats einsten's deformity?

6 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 30, 2017
brandydaniells:
whats einsten's deformity?
He had learning disability

5 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by brandydaniells(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2017
Femlexx:

Everybody should be allowed to have a shot at life...if we (the environment) act the way we act with others to someone with rare physical apperance, then the person wouldnt get sad bout life.
since the e.viroment is hostile to them

it our duty to protect dem from d world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by brandydaniells(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2017
Femlexx:

He had learning disability

bro we talkin bout physical deformity

20 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
brandydaniells:

bro we talkin bout physical deformity
Disability can be mental or physical...look at cohbams, he's blind but he's famous...i think FDR was crippled, some people on that list have physical disability...and last olympics, the 'disabled' won more medals for Nigeria than the 'ables' (not sure thats a word)

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by karnafiu03(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ayam a northerner grin

#I don't use condom#

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by mosegifted: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
HOW TO CROSS ROAD NOW IN NAIJA Look left and right for motor, keke and bike. Look up for Niger Delta Avenger's Missiles. Look down for bombs Look back for kidnappers Hold your bag tight and watch the person beside you. Then walk zig zag to avoid stray bullet. OK bye! But this is a serious issue......

grin grin

(VIP)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by crispus09(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
no comment
Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by maberry(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Africans are especially guilty of this
They hide behind Children are gifts from God to give birth to children they can't take care of and then start bothering others to help them take care of some or all
I despise & have no respect for parents whom I see with so many kids yet have no clear way to take care of them

26 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by northvietnam(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
H
Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by dakeskese(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2017

hmmm

Na most poor men dey born plenty.. oh!

Keske wept.!

2 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by DONADAMS(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
I dey come
Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by ahhdah(f): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Come on..
Any Child brought into this world has a purpose of his or her existence.. So if a child is conceived whether by mistake or whatever, it's not the baby's fault..
Such babies most times end up winners

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Mkbryants(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
cheesy

But they say children are our heritage tongue
Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by goingape1: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
brandydaniells:

i repeat never you bring forth children to this world to suffer ..
You selfish human beings

You out of your love for sex bring forth kids you dont have the money to carther for ...
Yet u keep giving birth to more

Only for you to give them away as maids to heartless people

Yesterday i witness a child being scared with a hot iron to the extent she jumped from a 5 storey building landing with her head to coma!

The painful fact is that she is my friend ...just 12years of age and she has done nothing to the world ..so innocent and she jumped naked to coma .. if she survives it she will be disfigured or perhaps mad!!
All because some sex crazy couples wont plan before giving birth ....am heart broken ill stop here ...for now ...i hope nigeria adopts china's law of one children per couple...

use a condom if u cant raise your kids

nonsense!!

apart from condom you can use hormone implant on ya shoulder. is just 600naira for 3month and about 1000 for a year and you can fùck your biitch without worry about condom undecided

8 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
APC hardship

1 Like

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by owaeghianye(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
ok
Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Lexusgs430: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Cause of our population boom.....
Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Family planning is the best.. if I don't have money I can't afford to have more that 5 children..... just one is enough for me.. cool...

4 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by d33types: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Femlexx:

Steve hawking

albert einstein

ralph braun

john hockenberry

marlee matlin

stevie wonder

frida kahlo

helen keller

lenin moreno

sudha chandran

bethany hamilton

maria runyan

ludwig van beethoven

christopher reeve

john nash

vincent van gogh

nick vujicic

Most of all these listed people weren't born disabled .Just saying.

4 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by oleyolu647(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
I'm so in line with this post

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth / Late Husband's Family Withholding Her Aunt's Child / He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.